RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-05, 09:45 PM   #16
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 6D2C 475B

just imagine...

"you have pretty eyes"

"FUCK YOU BITCH, you're ugly as they get..."

and ugly dudes always pull fine chicks around here...your popular....your getting something....

Eye for an eye makes the world go blind

Last edited by M.C. Streak : 11-22-05 at 09:50 PM.
Send a message via AIM to M.C. Streak   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-05, 09:51 PM   #17
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 76BC 47C7

^ Is that Necro in your sig? [/knowsNecrolookskindalikethat]
Old 11-22-05, 10:03 PM   #18
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 82C4 DE00

^you're ugly

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-05, 10:04 PM   #19
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 76BC 47C7

I hate you. *cries*

*pops pills*

*slits wrist*

*realizes he's immortal*

*drinks beer*
Old 11-22-05, 10:06 PM   #20
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 82C4 DE00

you ain't my god!!!!

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 12:26 AM   #21
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 15C1 27F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
man are you retarded.... first off, not every girl likes rap, seconly being a rapper will not impress every girl you meet, thats a fact of life, also there are girls who look for stuff you might not have, really good education for example,
somethin you obviously dont have
or somebody who does stuff for others e.g charity work,
you ARE charity, wtf?
if a girl makes an indication they like that kinda shit, that says if u dont show ur "into that" aswell, chances are u wont get nothing.
if a bitch wont let you fuck just because you dont volunteer charity work, then thats an obvious excuse that they dont want to fuck you. flat out

girls in diff countries are different though, most here are gold diggers or look for "bad boys"........
its like that pretty much everywhere. All hoes are bitches that want money and that want their fuckin ass beat every now and then.
but no matter what you say, theres ALLWAYS times you need to lie, ive never once said that i lie everytime, like i said, it depends on the girl and the situation.
lie? nah, I dont lie, my game is too strong for that. You dont have to lie, just dont tell them whatever. And you have to be witty.

if your in a bar selling drugs, n she asks what your doing there on your own, you aint gonna say.. im selling coke are you??? no are you fuck.... thats just an example by the way

wooow, Im sure you have TONS of experience with females, leady. But in all honesty, you never know.
Some niggas thats lame as hell, you know them funny lookin niggas, they be hangin around mass hoes, and gettin on too.
But niggas like me, I dont hang around hoes, cos they know, I want to fuck. I got maybe 4 or 5 female friends, but toherwise that, I fuck them, keep they number, and call them, and fuck them again.
Im not a player, I just crush alot.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 12:27 AM   #22
Zone Out
Power Hungry

and bitches dont tell me I have pretty eyes, because they are black. They say Im cute, flat out.
fuck yall ugly niggas.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 11-23-05, 12:34 AM   #23
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 81D9 FAB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu

LMAOOOOO sigged... (and yes I know it was Pun first... just aint heard anyone use this in like 3 years... I used to say that shit all the time. LMAO)

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 12:36 AM   #24
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Word up, son.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 11-23-05, 12:38 AM   #25
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Quote:
Word up, son.

Sheeeeit man, you made me laugh in like 3 straight posts.... That calls for a colab.... And from the sounds of your comments - it should be somethin a little old school feel. Like remix Deja-Vu by Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz LMAO

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 12:40 AM   #26
Zone Out
Power Hungry

aiigh, nigga you should hop on that one thing I keep askin you to hop on. no homo.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 11-23-05, 12:41 AM   #27
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

That (fill in the blank) diss? booo... I went on a drunken rampage last week, and think I made a free agent thread tho.... LOL... it was funny as hell... I'ma go see if I've had any recent replies.

*buawhahaha*

Same Page Productions
Old 11-23-05, 12:48 AM   #28
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: 5350 A834

ive never bin told i have pretty eyes, cuz my eyes r wack az fuck blind cocksuckers

n nobody can usually see my eyes anywayz, cuz my bandana iz usually ova them.

n i dont lie 2 girls, i act tha same round them az wen im round my homies. once girls git 2 know me they know im koo n shit. this 1 girl who im good frends wif sed at 1st she wuz only nice 2 me cuz she wuz afraid that i would kill her, LOL, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 11-23-05, 04:38 AM   #29
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 21F6 D59C

Quote:
wooow, Im sure you have TONS of experience with females, leady. But in all honesty, you never know.
Some niggas thats lame as hell, you know them funny lookin niggas, they be hangin around mass hoes, and gettin on too.
But niggas like me, I dont hang around hoes, cos they know, I want to fuck. I got maybe 4 or 5 female friends, but toherwise that, I fuck them, keep they number, and call them, and fuck them again.

no i dont have a majour education, i didnt spend much time in school, ill be the first to admit it, witty?? lmfao im wittier than you will ever be, ive come across plenty of girls that are like, if u dont do shit for other people or even animals or whatever out of the kindness of your heart, they aint even gonna look at you.... i remember this one girl, fine as fuck, i mean eeeeeeeeeeeverybody wanted her, but noooooooooooooooooooobody could get a look in, n then i seen her doing some volunteer work, so i joined up, n got talkin to her, got the digits, hung out a few times, we aint fuck or nuthin but yeah, it just goes to show, some girls know what they want in a man, and there will be times that you need to do what it takes to get somewhere...... and if she asked u why your there(in the club) and you deny telling her your there to sell coke to rich dumb college kids, thats concidered a lie, because you need to answer the question n if u dnt tell the truth, u obviously tell a lie.
Old 11-23-05, 04:51 AM   #30
PrahJect
Champion

IP: BDB7 FF39

LMAO at this thread...guys talkin bout if they got nice eyes...dayumm..anyways im out..wasup Q..