RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-05, 01:54 AM   #16
InfiniteStan
Flyweight

Text Record: 3-5
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

dat is crazy!! if it really is true then thats jsut stteppin over the line.. man 50 i guess is just takin too much credit and he i guess he doesnt realize that if he keeps up his situation then hes gonn be like fred durst and turn his own fans against him! ...but i do give props to his music BUT like i said HE IS ACTUALLY TURNING HIS OWN FANS AGAINST HIM... i mean it wont happen over night but soon enough hes gonn be out the stage with nothin rapp. about ...! but Eminem .. man diz guy deserves so much respect ! this guy aint black but believe it 0r not if u really know his music and his biography then u would know that he went through the same steps tupac went .. i mean . Em..dre..tupac .. man their the shit.. now thats music!
Send a message via AIM to InfiniteStan   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-05, 04:25 AM   #17
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 28AD 5545

Who cares about 50? Seriously. Dude needs to just make his music and stop all the talking.
Old 09-10-05, 10:06 AM   #18
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 0075 2BD9

Is fiddy jus tryin to get whooped? Doc Dre? Nah dawg the docter of hip hop jus gotta go old school on his ass go back to em Deathrow days
Old 09-10-05, 11:10 AM   #19
ThA NoToRiOuS D
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-5
IP: 55E3 CA67

i garauntee u guys that 50 is gonna die in 2005.....if he doesnt he must be in another country because that guy talks shyt bout evryone......he has so much beef.......he is addicted 2 beef das wuht i think..

Deviously Devine Designs
Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

(2)Me vs. wyteknyte(2)

(1)Me vs. Flow Verse(1)
Send a message via AIM to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via MSN to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via Yahoo to ThA NoToRiOuS D   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-05, 02:48 PM   #20
B.I.G.
B.I.G.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 7D8B DD8E

50.... man 50 is nuthin'... 50 just brought a couple millions ta dre and eminem, 50 cent is gettin wacker by the day.. I think Eminem shouldn't have participated on the massaxre, nuf said...

Young buck should leave G Unit and go back with juve, and Mobb Deep should die for been dickriders.... and about M.O.P.... fuck them too

Bizzacckkk
Old 09-10-05, 07:56 PM   #21
Sik Wit It

IP: 59A2 1C71

50 talking shit? This nigga got the nerve.....
Old 09-11-05, 12:40 AM   #22
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 3240 794D

Industry and fame is just gettin to dude head....Nigga need a fuckin album flop or just somebody to shoot his ass 9 more times or some shyt. Maybe then he'll have abit more respect form like and be a bit more humble. I tell ya if i came back from getting shot 9 times and hit big like he did....I would squash all beef and just be humble wit niggas

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-05, 01:25 AM   #23
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP: 089B 2C09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serial
Next he'll start sayin shit bout Eminem.

This guys on a rampage lol.. It IS entertainin tho, Ill give em that. Id miss all this if he was killed, so keep Fiddy alive.

Dre could pull the plug at any moment tho, if it was serious, it'd be over for Five Oh an his Gorilla Unit.

its funny tho....cuz 50's soo big and popular right now..it wouldn't matter if dre pulled the plug or not...50's made more money off these two cds that he could start his own label and be huge....people enjoy his music..but hes just a fad.....like The mid 90's gangster rap..its just a fad..it'll be over sooner or later..but then again he just recruited some rap legends like Mase,Mobb Deep and MOP soo if he did break off of aftermath it'd be disloyal but you gotta do what you gotta doo too get money...thats all he wants is money let him have it..fans'll get fed up sooner or later and the label as well as the rappers apart of the label will all retire or just fall off which most of them have already started too do

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 09-11-05, 01:27 AM   #24
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP: 089B 2C09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermental
Is fiddy jus tryin to get whooped? Doc Dre? Nah dawg the docter of hip hop jus gotta go old school on his ass go back to em Deathrow days

oo yeah and for what i recall dre was running from the gunfight.....just one of those people who says and doesn't doo...but hes gott mills and mills of dollas soo i cant blame him.

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 10-06-05, 08:48 PM   #25
taelor
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1