RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-05, 07:13 PM   #1
Compose

IP:

Xbox has better graphics
PS2 has better games

As far as xbox 360 and ps3 goes...I think PS3 will blow it out the water easily

Power=Xbox 360 has 3 processors, PS3 has 9
Games=Its gonna be the same as ps2 and xbox...more people will go with PS3
Graphics=PS3...xbox 360 has to share its processors for it, plus PS3 will have a video card better then the best PC vid card, and PS3 will have its own processor for graphics, it wont be sharing shit

Basically The Cell will take games to new limits...idk what they can do next, they have to go to virtual reality next.

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 10-02-05, 07:17 PM   #2
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP:

my ps2's laser ran out i bought x-box, its still up and running...and i like the live play...oh yes
Old 10-02-05, 07:20 PM   #3
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Chaos
my ps2's laser ran out i bought x-box, its still up and running...and i like the live play...oh yes

I had my ps2 for 5 years... nothing bad ever happened to it...
Old 10-02-05, 07:19 PM   #4
Compose

IP:

^I wasnt talkin about xbox 360
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 10-02-05, 07:21 PM   #5
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
^I wasnt talkin about xbox 360

you were talking to kool colb... he was asking about burning 360 games... you said he needed a blu ray burner..
Old 10-02-05, 07:24 PM   #6
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP:

^i got mine the december it came out...............3 years later...man it died....thats the truth.......but word....idk which to buy...ill prob. get ps3
Old 10-02-05, 07:27 PM   #7
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Chaos
^i got mine the december it came out...............3 years later...man it died....thats the truth.......but word....idk which to buy...ill prob. get ps3

i had my ps2 fo a couple months, then it got weird, liek i fu bumped against it tha screen would go all black, so i returned it n got a new 1, n tha 1 i got now iva had fo ova 3 years n still werks good, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 10-02-05, 07:36 PM   #8
Recluse
Just Another DipSet

IP:

PS3 Nuff Said.....X-box =Sucks Balls....

Old 10-02-05, 07:59 PM   #9
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP:

^its been broken for over a year, you think i could return it still and get a new one? cuz i miss my games
Old 10-02-05, 08:06 PM   #10
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

depends where you bought it from...
Old 10-02-05, 08:42 PM   #11
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP:

i got it from wal mart lol........think i can?
Old 10-02-05, 08:57 PM   #12
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

I'll put it like this This is like the rap game...........PS3 is 50 cent.........X-box 360 is like a underground rappers...........50 is nice and does his thang alright and better than others and has promotion that helps it out like woa.........X-box is the underground thats a better rapper that has extremely bad promotions but is still better than the one with promotion.....basicly i seen X-box 360 and played Call of Duty 2 and Ghost Recon 2 Then played PS3's demo of the "Halo Killer" Kill Zone 2.......Kill Zone 2 has some nice ass graphics and ghost Recon 2 has some of the nicest graphics i've seen way better than PS3's.......
But on the real I think X-box 360 is gonna be the one you need for shooters and is gonna be banging with PS3 in the sports....and PS3 is gonna be used for adventures games and rpgs like Metal Gear and Final fantasy............Either way X-box is gonna own PS3's ass...

Also Online play is gonna kill PS3's...........online gaming and shyt and that what its about now adays.....And all i really gotta say is...........

HALO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-05, 12:21 AM   #13
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Dollar
I'll put it like this This is like the rap game...........PS3 is 50 cent.........X-box 360 is like a underground rappers...........50 is nice and does his thang alright and better than others and has promotion that helps it out like woa.........X-box is the underground thats a better rapper that has extremely bad promotions but is still better than the one with promotion.....basicly i seen X-box 360 and played Call of Duty 2 and Ghost Recon 2 Then played PS3's demo of the "Halo Killer" Kill Zone 2.......Kill Zone 2 has some nice ass graphics and ghost Recon 2 has some of the nicest graphics i've seen way better than PS3's.......
But on the real I think X-box 360 is gonna be the one you need for shooters and is gonna be banging with PS3 in the sports....and PS3 is gonna be used for adventures games and rpgs like Metal Gear and Final fantasy............Either way X-box is gonna own PS3's ass...

Also Online play is gonna kill PS3's...........online gaming and shyt and that what its about now adays.....And all i really gotta say is...........

HALO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you serious? are you even... alive? in the world? do you remember when halo 2 came out? microsoft marketed the shit out of it. It was everywhere.

Microsoft have the big money and promotion here, they are the "50 cent."

I dont think you really know what you're talking about. You probably just had an xbox in the last generation, and liked it.

and can I ask, where did you play a ps3? it comes out in 2007... Unless you went to E3 or the tokyo game show, I dont see how you could have played one.

Dont you understand that slgihtly better graphics than ps2 and xbox is all that the Xbox 360 is? They kept DVDs, they kept 3 CPU cores which do the bulk of the processing, and all they did was put in a few more functions and a better graphics processing unit.

The ps3 blows the xbox 360's graphics out of the water. It has 7 core processing units. More than double the processing power of the 360. The reason the graphics, at this time, are only slightly better than the 360 is because the PS3's technology is too advanced for programmers to handle yet.

The xbox 360 uses DVDs. Which is all well and good, but everyone used DVDs last generation. PS3's blu ray holds 50GB compared to 4GB of a DVD. That is more than 12 times as much data. That means longer and more detailed and immersive games than the 360.

And no the xbox isnt the one you need for shooters. If you want a console to play shooters, the revolution is the one with its new control scheme that fits shooters like a glove. Console shooters are clunky and pretty difficult to control effectively.

By the way, the halo series is only acclaimed because its on a console. In reality, it sucks. And everyone is like "omg i need an xbox for halo" when its just gonna come out and be a lot better to play on computer.

What other good franchises does microsoft have anyway? ...................
none... halo is all they have. So theyre releasing it the same day as the PS3 launch. wtf at their gay little tactics with their only semi-good game.
Old 10-02-05, 08:59 PM   #14
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

also CHaos if you had it for a long time Wal Mart are a bunch of bitches they wont return shyt unless you got an unmarked reciept......and its in good con and u bought a warranty

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-05, 09:04 PM   #15
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP:

darn, looks like im stuck wit a broken ps2