RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
~Ku$tUm-Im@gE~ 4 44.44%
Ice Pick 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-04, 10:13 PM   #16
~Ku$tUm-Im@gE~
Turbulence Is Nice

IP: 079B 578D

fuck u sayin im bitin.....sho the verse nigga...uppin 4 votes........

Old 09-22-04, 10:57 PM   #17
intensify effect
Banned

IP: A063 529A

Voted For: ~Ku$tUm-Im@gE~

kustom image

yo ice u pushin ur ''luck-2-far''...u cant rap u ''suck-thru-bars''
u have 100 post and still the site dont kno who the ''fuck-u-are''...[herb]1
decent but he got more then 100 post...

50 cent wanna be , u couldnt even ''take-small-slugs''... your not a gangsta u couldnt re''place-mall-thugs''... u gunna beat me? nah cuz ya styles-worn like old ''base-ball-gloves''...2
preety good liked the flow decent concept..

minds kollide yeah mah crew,''we-just-right''...we all kno ur not a real m.c ''he-just-writes''... plus u not as good as the original like ''remixed-sprite''...3
hey? i like the re-mix betetr but preet good N decent concept..

this kid couldnt be a genuine draft if his name was ''miller''... not my fault ur a dentist, no punches ''just-fillers''... in rap this nigga doesnt do the real thing like lego ''kit-builders''...4
haha nice flip on the last line set up was played but fliped nicely...

finisher

ice pick is garbage just read it, ''thats-his-best''.../
getting head with a condom is the only way he'll have ''rap-success''.... [wrapped-suck-sex] 5

nice punche to end this good flow good punches decent concept all around tight drop... 8.7/10

ice pick

From the first time, i noticed a connection between, a ~Ku$tUm-Im@gE~ verse and recycled rhymes ..
like auto rewind, instincts trigger the mind every time i see one of his wack lines..
flow decent but ya would of said my lines was streched if i did it so yea streched but decent concept....

its like my fists are underneath the opposite of lemons, each of my hits are sub-lime ..
like screaming school teachers carrying infrared glock nines, i got you in line of my sights..
ok but wasnt really feeling this....

willing to beat you and your ~Ku$tUm-Im@gE~ until armaggedon but on Earth theres not enuff time ..
eeeh ok for an open mic get focus on him....

and using random ass multiples doesnt count as Agressive ..
as for the violence, i'll blow out a part of ya head and leave it more like a CRESENT .. decent... could of word-it-better...

My body count is staggering so ima be forced to start stacking them up again and torture ya ..
cutting you with mere words, ziplock bagging, i got all of OrlaNdO interested in the formula ...
Yo should go back to holla front with ya buddies befor that shit you said quite Frankly ...... ICE PICK NEVER HERD OF YA

eeh kinda streched but decent concept i mean u had alot of good stuff but just aint word it good and streched it plus ya set up was decent the follow-up's wasnt as hard hitting as they could of been but u know i've seen better from u im preety disapointed.....

vote kustom image

plez return the favor of a vote........

I.E vs empire....

Old 09-22-04, 11:19 PM   #18
~Ku$tUm-Im@gE~
Turbulence Is Nice

2-0 thanx 4 vote.....post a link and i will return the favor................

Old 09-23-04, 12:08 AM   #20
~IiL PrOpHeT~
Banned: Biting

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

From the first time, i noticed a connection between, a ~Ku$tUm-Im@gE~ verse and recycled rhymes ..
like auto rewind, instincts trigger the mind every time i see one of his wack lines..
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ O AIGHT GOOD PUNCH RIGHT DER

its like my fists are underneath the opposite of lemons, each of my hits are sub-lime ..
like screaming school teachers carrying infrared glock nines, i got you in line of my sights..
^^^^^^^^OOOOOOOOOOO NOW DATS TIGHT

willing to beat you and your ~Ku$tUm-Im@gE~ until armaggedon but on Earth theres not enuff time ..
and using random ass multiples doesnt count as Agressive ..
as for the violence, i'll blow out a part of ya head and leave it more like a CRESENT ..
^^^^^^^^^^^^ GOOD PUNCH MAYNE HARD

My body count is staggering so ima be forced to start stacking them up again and torture ya ..
cutting you with mere words, ziplock bagging, i got all of OrlaNdO interested in the formula ...
Yo should go back to holla front with ya buddies befor that shit you said quite Frankly ...... ICE PICK NEVER HERD OF YA
^^^^^^^^^^^ AIGHT GOOD SPITTIN FO SHO MAYNE GOOD I LIKED DA META'Z AND PUNCHES

yo ice u pushin ur ''luck-2-far''...u cant rap u ''suck-thru-bars''
u have 100 post and still the site dont kno who the ''fuck-u-are''...[herb]1
50 cent wanna be , u couldnt even ''take-small-slugs''... your not a gangsta u couldnt re''place-mall-thugs''... u gunna beat me? nah cuz ya styles-worn like old ''base-ball-gloves''...2
^^^^^^^^OOOOOOOOO NICE OPENER MAYNE NICE

minds kollide yeah mah crew,''we-just-right''...we all kno ur not a real m.c ''he-just-writes''... plus u not as good as the original like ''remixed-sprite''...3
this kid couldnt be a genuine draft if his name was ''miller''... not my fault ur a dentist, no punches ''just-fillers''... in rap this nigga doesnt do the real thing like lego ''kit-builders''...4
^^^^^^^^^^^^ OOOOOO I LIKE DA WORDPLAYS AND PERSONALS DAYUM~!

ice pick is garbage just read it, ''thats-his-best''.../
getting head with a condom is the only way he'll have ''rap-success''....
^^^^^^^^^ AIGHT DA FINISHER IS HOT

NICE PUNCHES AND FLOW AND WORDPLAYS,PERSONALS

I Gots to give dis to kustum he had good personals thats what edge it to get da vote//

ice-pick i cant denied it ur ill mayne u had punches flyin like mike tyson didnt worn no gloves all knuckles// but da personals i didnt see none mayne

KUSTUM IMAGE GETS MY VOTE CUZ OF HARDER PERSONALS MAYNE AND PUNCHES

ICE-PICK KEEP DOING IT UR ILL

Old 09-23-04, 07:07 AM   #21
~Ku$tUm-Im@gE~
Turbulence Is Nice

IP: 4E94 4322

3-0 still uppin.....................thanx for vote

Old 09-23-04, 09:35 AM   #22
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

IP: E267 1347

Bull Shit

Every Person Who Voted For Him

He Voted For And Asked Them To Vote

Bull Shit

I Hate When People Do That
Old 09-23-04, 10:05 AM   #23
Adam

IP: 7F4E CC2E

Voted For: Ice Pick

close close close battle.....both of you came real hard...

ice pick - you had a solid drop with some dope punches and personals in there, wicked multis in most of the lines, and some good vocab...

fav line..
...nice punch

your verse 8/10

~Ku$tUm-Im@gE~ - you came out swinging too, the first line really doesn't make sense though because we do all know ice pick....and take a gander at his record im sure others know him too, but other then that you had a dope verse, some solid punches, good flow, and some half decent vocab...

fav line...
minds kollide yeah mah crew,''we-just-right''...we all kno ur not a real m.c ''he-just-writes''... plus u not as good as the original like ''remixed-sprite''....
...nice punch, a little bit of self glory to the crew, but the sprite line was good

your verse 7.5/10

like i said real real tight battle, could of went either way, but im gonna have to give it to ice pick

no hate

v/ice pick

Old 09-23-04, 11:12 AM   #24
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: CD68 280D

image had a gd flow and had continus multies...his shit keps on flowing and he thru harder punches...i'ld say ice pick had a better structure...but image came up with a gd verse with cool peresonals....it was kinna hard deciding who gets this but image was better...

holla at mines

peace

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne  
Old 09-23-04, 02:54 PM   #25
~Ku$tUm-Im@gE~
Turbulence Is Nice

4-1 still uppin..............nice drop ice.............

Old 09-23-04, 08:41 PM   #26
~Ku$tUm-Im@gE~
Turbulence Is Nice

4-1 still uppin......good luck.............................

Old 09-23-04, 11:34 PM   #27
I.D.
..G Clique..

This was feedback posted for Ice Pick

IP: 9EB2 5E16

break down ckan't vote ckuz ice pick an me both in N.O.K. but quik rundown on tha battle anyway

punchez - ice
multiz - kustum
wordplay - ice (wuz feelin tha cresent line)
personalz - ice (tha neva heardah ya line...sick)
flow - ice

so jus sum feedback since i can't vote

Old 09-23-04, 11:38 PM   #28
£ÉgÉÑdÄr¥ M¤É
New to RB

IP: ACF7 EA77

image came harder here for the simple fact that he was more unique with his lines and he wasnt played,ice pick came kind of played and didnt stand out to me and was mad stretched,i think u underestimated him,so image takes the win for all these reasons,and he had a betta flow,decent battle onesided tho return fava in sig thx -1-

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Old 09-24-04, 01:18 PM   #29
Platinum
Flyweight

This was feedback posted for Ice Pick

IP: F0B6 5866

This was the weakest battle i have seen in a while you both talk as if your dope and drop weak. im not even going to vote it was that bad.

Old 09-24-04, 04:19 PM   #30
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

This was feedback posted for ~Ku$tUm-Im@gE~

IP: 5043 32F4

ouch nice verses i cant believe kustoms winning tho
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel