RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-06, 03:53 AM   #16
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

roflmaolol .

str8 picz=\
Old 10-09-06, 09:06 AM   #17
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 94AA 2DDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
Well i can dunk but i get tired quick when I do it sooooo yeah lol but thanks for the advice i'm already running like 2 miles every other day or so but thanks a lot! i'mma try to run sprints and jumprope more

You can't just run 2 miles and expect to pick up endurance. You got to vary it up a bit man. Like you said.....sprints will help, actually, do suicides. Try to go more than 2 miles as well when you run your long distance, but don't do too much too fast. Also, a fartlick run (as they call it in the army for some reason) helps too. Basically, you run at a really slow pace, and then every 100 yards or so, you do a 50 yard dash and then slow it down again for about 100 yards and then pic it up for 50.....it just goes on like that for about 2 or 3 miles. That seriously helps endurance.

BUT!!!!!!!!

Do not only run because you will lose inches off your verticle. Take it from soneone who was dunking their SR year and then joined the army and can now hardly grab rim.

I'd say to keep doing calf raises on days you aren't running, or even running only 2 days a week and leg workouts the other 2. (Sunday, Thursday=run / Tuesday, Saturday=legs)

A balance like this should put you in the shape you want to be in

Ohh, and stretch for like 20 minutes to warm up.....and Ike better not steal this idea from me and pawn it off like his own

Last edited by Enygma : 10-09-06 at 10:28 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Enygma Send a message via MSN to Enygma Send a message via Yahoo to Enygma   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-06, 10:05 AM   #18
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: E740 5E33

suicides...exactly what i was about to say.......

oh yea..and also.....STRETCH!!!....for 20 minutes every day....youll be a lot more flexible in no time...which will help your game a lot believe it or not.....and will loosen them legs of yours up quicker....it will help...
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-06, 10:29 AM   #19
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 94AA 2DDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
suicides...exactly what i was about to say.......

oh yea..and also.....STRETCH!!!....for 20 minutes every day....youll be a lot more flexible in no time...which will help your game a lot believe it or not.....and will loosen them legs of yours up quicker....it will help...

WTF man? I said that stretching shit first

lol