RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-06, 02:00 PM   #1
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP:

big dick...............

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-06, 12:20 PM   #2
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP:

if u lose THAT kid, i'll just help u make a new 1, aint no thang, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 01-04-06, 12:25 PM   #3
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
if u lose THAT kid, i'll just help u make a new 1, aint no thang, werd

Can you say...POPULATION CONTROL

lol
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-06, 12:32 PM   #4
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Can you say...POPULATION CONTROL

lol

lol, yeah, there'll b too many kids runnin around. i guess WE'LL just have 2 put our baby on hold

*slaps ass*

werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 01-03-06, 02:12 PM   #5
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

IP:

lmao nah its baby daddy

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-06, 02:15 PM   #6
Lil C
Middle Weight

IP:

ooooooooooooooooo gotcha lol....i've tried he's just out to make my life miserable...like i said he thinks its all fun n games...i've offered him everything...from money to sex, ect.....he's doing it fo da laughs...he wont even listen to wat i have to say
Send a message via AIM to Lil C Send a message via Yahoo to Lil C   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-06, 02:18 PM   #7
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

dude seems to be a cool guy.

Put it this way, how many storys do you hear about the guy actually taking respnosibilty for his child?
He deserves more creditt han your giving him, he obviously is a real mother fucker.
If the court grants him full custody and doesnt allow you to see your kid, take it as a lesson, go get a jopb of some sort, or do somthign to reverse it.
They dont grant restraining orders if your being a good mum, so obviously your either too young or just doing a bad job of it.

Plus, if he wasnt taking care and never saw the kid,im sure you would be complaining about that aswell. So count your blessings that he is actually in the kids life and willing to help YOU out by taking care of him while you grow.
cause you obviously arent mother age if you asking RV what you should do
Old 01-03-06, 02:23 PM   #8
vafinest
New to RV

IP:

If your going to court soon if you haven't done nothing wrong to your babysdaddy or the kid if he gets custody he has to give you visitation rights wether he likes it or not if you never did anything wrong to them.But keep your head up don't let that bring you down.
Old 01-03-06, 02:41 PM   #9
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

IP:

damn @ u offerin ass...but yeah it seems like he hus tryna make ya life suck....ull be aight tho they usually give mothers the custody...jus cry a lil in court...it might help..??

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-06, 05:55 PM   #10
distilled
hullabaloser

IP:

Tell them he used to beat you.

And supports Communism.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-06, 07:37 AM   #11
Lil C
Middle Weight

IP:

^^^lol
no doubt Poetic...i am a good mother, prolly 2 young....im 20 n my son will b 3 in March.....His dad is 25 will b 26 in 5 dayz n has a fiance.....but i got a job ppl...im a secretary at a lawyers office...so dats dat...but i go to court today @ 3 i guess.....so dis thread can stop now lol...got enough advice n wat not..oh n criticism lol
Send a message via AIM to Lil C Send a message via Yahoo to Lil C   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-06, 08:04 AM   #12
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

u might have a chance if u prove that ur a better parent but knowin that the kid probably cant speak it'll be harder ta prove but u still can if your home more and knowin that u aint got a job u can prove that point better but yet again u DONT have a job...so its kind of both ways
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-06, 08:08 AM   #13
Lil C
Middle Weight

IP:

^^yea once again thanx
he can talk a lil but u know NOT much(he is almost 3).....but oh well wish me luck ppl...just messin...1
Old 01-04-06, 08:50 AM   #14
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

IP:

yes, it's good that he's trying to take responsibility for his child, but when it's out of spite the actions is meaningless and rather pointless, just like it would be ifshe tried doing it to him...not every female throws a bitch fit about their kid's father not being in their life...but you don't have to have FULL custody to be in your kid's life either

but yeah, the U.S. court system favors children to be with their mothers, especially at a young aGe like your son is, just keep that job you have and keep saving money, don't do anything to where the courts can say anything bad about you and you're good...offering him stuff so he'd stop the proceedings might come back to bite you in the butt though, so try not to say anything about that if you're testifying on the stand or something...

let them know that you feel he's just doing this out of spite, that yes he might care about your son but he doesn't have to have full custody to be a father to his son...if you can't get full custody then get shared custody where he can have him for the weekends or something

good luck with this though ma

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-06, 11:36 AM   #15
Lil C
Middle Weight

IP:

thanx fo da advice n wat not L..................thanx fo da good luck as well.....phew 4 hours to go......really nervous