RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-09, 01:07 AM   #16
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
2v your proving your a dumbass. He came into presidency in the middle of a war in which Bush illegally started and put us in a shitty situation. Obama already talking about and exit plan.

Wrong. He's talking about an exit plan with a continued military presence in Iraq, and those who do exit Iraq will be sent to a much dangerous scenario, into Afghanistan. So this point was dull..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cs
But basically your saying you want everyone out on their asses because the president may not be from America? Thats all that your saying.

No, that's all you're saying I'm saying. Any president other than Barack could have done what he's doing. You're just a selfish prick and are trying to save yourself from looking idiotic. Is that why you tried to call me a dumbass? I'm a patriot, and I'm smarter on this subject than you'll ever be if you keep this sort of illogical habit of name calling and lame point making up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
1. HEalthcare so our people will not be dying over some bullshit
2. Making sure our people have places to live and not fuckin homeless
3. Making sure we have a timeframe to get our troops out of the war that no one wanted.
4. Making an attempt to fix this economy crises That a So called Natural born american fucked up in the first place.

1. He's printing more money and denied free healthcare. Wha?
2. He's bailing out the banks that are making people homeless. Wha?
3. He's leaving troops in Iraq and waiting for the next president to take them out. Wha?
4. The economy will collapse no matter what if we keep trying to bail it out. Sorry to burst your bubble(s).
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 03-06-09, 01:08 AM   #17
сварливый

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
Ok then... Kick Obama out of presidency. Then what.

Also take away everything he done. Housing programs, Fighting for healthcare for the people, Getting our troops out of iraq in a safe timely fashion, and the economy plans.

Please tell me what problem you have with this.

*shakes head*

you just don't keep up with Obama do you?

D:! Lemme guess, MSNBC? Fox? Friends? School teachers who watch MSNBC, and discuss Fox with Friends?
Old 03-06-09, 01:09 AM   #18
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8976 C480

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Everyone only gives a fuck about themselves unless they show an effort to give a fuck about others.

The soldier has everyone in mind when he presents the questionable truth of the status of Barack Obama as legal president, as provided by our constitution of the United States which also stands as a representation for the freedom and rights of everyone within the entire nation. What's selfish about that? Chris said his family. The soldier said all of his brothers/sisters in arms and the CONSTITUTION. Without the constitution, Chris's family would mean shit in this country. Compared to the constitution, Chris's family does mean shit because the constitution is the lives of ALL families wrapped up. Holding Chris's family above all else is selfish in comparison to upholding the constitution and the bill of rights which it bore.

How is any of that relevant? lol.

But in essence, this soldier really only has himself and the people he knows that it will directly effect. he doesn't give a fuck about the people that Obama has helped, whether he is raising a constitutional argument or not, plus the constitution is twisted every damn day to help or hurt an individual. We all know this, we all accept it.

Why is it a problem now, all over a birth certificate? Fuck.

I just don't understand the random hate and everything that is presented.
Old 03-06-09, 01:10 AM   #19
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
*shakes head*

you just don't keep up with Obama do you?

D:! Lemme guess, MSNBC? Fox? Friends? School teachers who watch MSNBC, and discuss Fox with Friends?

To really understand you can't watch Msnbc, Cnbc, CNN, Fox. whatever. you can't pay attention to shit like that.

why are you saying that that's even relevant?
i honestly like his policies
Old 03-06-09, 01:11 AM   #20
сварливый

Young Kidd's mind state is the reason Bush wasn't impeached and still isn't in jail.

And just a notice, Chris and Young Kidd, did you like Bush's policies?

You did if you like Obama's.
Old 03-06-09, 01:18 AM   #21
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Here's the fucking truth about the economy for you two attempters:

No bailouts - the economy collapses and it won't be as bad as The Great Depression.

More bailouts - the economy collapse will still be inevitable but it will continue to get worse and worse as hyperinflation ensues, and it will be called "The Greater Depression".

Your saying my mindstate is the reason Bush wasn't impeached.
Not really, i didn't like bushes policies as much. They weren't as thought out.

The economy collapse is inevitable with a mindstate like yours.
Those who do not seek to learn from their mistakes and those that accept the inevitable are the reason that the "inevitable" happens.

Nothing is written in stone.
No-One knows what these bail-outs will or will not due.

It's all he-say she say. I'm saying get off Obama's back until something actually happens.
Old 03-06-09, 01:20 AM   #22
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 0E6F 3B38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Wrong. He's talking about an exit plan with a continued military presence in Iraq, and those who do exit Iraq will be sent to a much dangerous scenario, into Afghanistan. So this point was dull..

No, that's all you're saying I'm saying. Any president other than Barack could have done what he's doing. You're just a selfish prick and are trying to save yourself from looking idiotic. Is that why you tried to call me a dumbass? I'm a patriot, and I'm smarter on this subject than you'll ever be if you keep this sort of illogical habit of name calling and lame point making up.

1. He's printing more money and denied free healthcare. Wha?
2. He's bailing out the banks that are making people homeless. Wha?
3. He's leaving troops in Iraq and waiting for the next president to take them out. Wha?
4. The economy will collapse no matter what if we keep trying to bail it out. Sorry to burst your bubble(s).

We should even Be in iraq. Where suppose to be in afghgan. but once again. Its bullshit That our last "American" president got us into. You dont go bitchslapping someone and killing their family and dont keep an eye on them. This isnt a fiary tell. This is real people in another country who are pissed the fuck off cuz of our last "American" president did.

No you are a dumbass. A complete one. Im sorry. No other presidents were willing or even speaking logically on this matter or would have done it in the timely fashion. he has done it in. Your one of those people who spends their lives living on fucking conspiracy blogs 24/7 and think you know more than everyone but truly is dumber than everyone else cuz of your ignorance on the matter. Maybe once you have loved one die cuz of some BS healthcare, or when your ass gets put out on the street fuckin homeless and shit will you see how the world really fuckin works. Your bitchin about if someone is an american or not in office when the guy has done much good for our nation than the last AMERICAN president did. GTFO here with that BS.

1. Wow he never denied healthcare dumbass. Read the voting outcome and pay attention when they actually try to pass bills and you will know what the fuck happen.
2. Your a dumbass. What do you think will further happen to our economy, land, business, programs, houses, company, governemt, and people if our banks go out of business, taken over by foreign agencies.
3. 2v do this. Go to baltimore Smack a hostile person with weapons. And shoot his family. Then dont watch him. See how fast it comes back to bite you in the ass
4. You dont know that for sure. No one knows that for sure. But atleast he is making progress unlike Bush he turned ablind eye for the last 4 years. The so called" American" president he basically turned a blind eye.

If your ass is soo smart then propose a logical plan to fix everything that bush did while keeping our country safe.

You do not know how the real world works AT ALL. You admit 24/7 to me on Aim how ya ass dont got no life, no girlfriend, you hate your family, you abuse your fuckin pets. You obviouslly have no fucking idea how the world works in reality or how people are.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-09, 01:23 AM   #23
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Young Kidd's mind state is the reason Bush wasn't impeached and still isn't in jail.

And just a notice, Chris and Young Kidd, did you like Bush's policies?

You did if you like Obama's.

Your a dumbass. if you beleive Obama and Bushes policies are the same. Or even the way the ran things. Like I said. Your a complete dumbass and i have lost all the little respect I had for you when it comes to serious issues. You rather have a "american" president that proves he an american but yet fucks up life for the country he is running. Rather than a president who may or may not be an american but doesnt wish to disclouse that that has helped the American people in two months than the last 8 years that the so called American president did.

If my family isnt feeding me. Im not going to turn away or bite the hand thats feeds me that isnt akin to me. Complain about Obama when he royally fucks up. not when he helping people

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-09, 01:28 AM   #24
сварливый

Oh, propose a logical plan 2v.

I know you can't do it because I talk to you on AIM. Propose a logical plan 2v, I know once you do I'm going to say how absolutely illogical it is even though it would solve everything in my life.

Propose a logical plan 2v. You don't know anything at all yet you think you do.

Propose a logical plan. I'm waiting. abuse your pets some more. You're a dumbass.

I'm sorry.

Anything else you have to say, retard? Because I see absolutely no reason in responding to your post rather than just letting other people read it and seeing no attempt at a refute. If you're as blind as you are now, nothing I can say will convince you that you're blind.

We don't have free healthcare. Nor did Obama ever promise it. Do you know why 9/11 happened? Because our government wasn't set up to prevent the shit. Bush said it, "No one ever thought that they would fly planes into buildings, we couldn't even come up with it" yet 10 years before that, there were simulations done by the previous Bush administration that tested planes being flown into buildings, the two towers were some of the examples, and that's the main reason that the towers were built to withstand being hit by a fucking plane.

If our government weren't running drills on the day that 9/11 happened with fake radar screens, they may have taken the report of abnormal plane flights instead of questioning on tape "Is this real or a drill?"

You've no idea what you're talking about and neither does Young Kidd.

I said a collapse of the economy was inevitable by true knowledge and he said "It's HESAID/SHESAID"

But I'm hoping for something more intelligent from you..
Old 03-06-09, 01:29 AM   #25
сварливый

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
Your a dumbass. if you beleive Obama and Bushes policies are the same. Or even the way the ran things. Like I said. Your a complete dumbass and i have lost all the little respect I had for you when it comes to serious issues. You rather have a "american" president that proves he an american but yet fucks up life for the country he is running. Rather than a president who may or may not be an american but doesnt wish to disclouse that that has helped the American people in two months than the last 8 years that the so called American president did.

If my family isnt feeding me. Im not going to turn away or bite the hand thats feeds me that isnt akin to me. Complain about Obama when he royally fucks up. not when he helping people

He royally fucks up everytime he passes a bailout plan. But like I said, until it directly hurts you, you're going to defend him like the sheep you are.

O baaaaahhhhhhh ma.

O baaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ma.
Old 03-06-09, 01:33 AM   #26
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

I said a collapse of the economy was inevitable by true knowledge and he said "It's HESAID/SHESAID"

Your an idiot.
Now will you listen to me? lol

you think that insulting the person your talkin to gets you heard and your point across.

There is no TRUE KNOWLEDGE of inevitability. Inevitability is on the same level as HOPE and FAITH. Its a fuckin belief that something is gonna happen without any way to change it.

Our economic collapse will never be Inevitable, there is no FACT to that.
No matter how you word it.
I'm out.

This is getting to, redundant.
Old 03-06-09, 01:34 AM   #27
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
He royally fucks up everytime he passes a bailout plan. But like I said, until it directly hurts you, you're going to defend him like the sheep you are.

O baaaaahhhhhhh ma.

And your going to keep following theories and "fact" that you hear or think you've learned about.

Like the sheep yo uare.

we're all sheep. pick a side of the pasture and graze.
Old 03-06-09, 01:37 AM   #28
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Oh, propose a logical plan 2v.

I know you can't do it because I talk to you on AIM. Propose a logical plan 2v, I know once you do I'm going to say how absolutely illogical it is even though it would solve everything in my life.

Propose a logical plan 2v. You don't know anything at all yet you think you do.

Propose a logical plan. I'm waiting. abuse your pets some more. You're a dumbass.

I'm sorry.

Anything else you have to say, retard? Because I see absolutely no reason in responding to your post rather than just letting other people read it and seeing no attempt at a refute. If you're as blind as you are now, nothing I can say will convince you that you're blind.

We don't have free healthcare. Nor did Obama ever promise it. Do you know why 9/11 happened? Because our government wasn't set up to prevent the shit. Bush said it, "No one ever thought that they would fly planes into buildings, we couldn't even come up with it" yet 10 years before that, there were simulations done by the previous Bush administration that tested planes being flown into buildings, the two towers were some of the examples, and that's the main reason that the towers were built to withstand being hit by a fucking plane.

If our government weren't running drills on the day that 9/11 happened with fake radar screens, they may have taken the report of abnormal plane flights instead of questioning on tape "Is this real or a drill?"

But I'm hoping for something more intelligent from you..

Your not saying anything that isnt already known. Anybody that reads what actually happened and keep up and is update knows the situation with 9/11. Yet none of the stuff you said is obama fault. And you didnt even state fully the shit surrounded by 9/11. dont blame Obama for the BS bush did and got us into. That is seriously a dumbass move. How would you like it if I beat da shit out of you everyday because of something the person before you did. It wouldnt make sens because you wasnt invovled. So you wouldnt want to be blamed for the shit.

You dont post logical solutions cuz you have none. All you can do is criticize and give ya own BS unrealistic ideas. And bitch about a president that has done good for the people just over some birth certifcate issues.

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 03-06-09, 01:40 AM   #29
сварливый

Obama has done NOTHING for the people (yet). SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Old 03-06-09, 01:41 AM   #30
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

O baaaaahhhhhhh ma.

Hey my family gets to stay in our house. millions of people get to keep their homes cuz of the bailout plans.

So how can you call that a royal fuck up. Your bashing him for an outcome that may not even happen. And is currently helping people.

Judging by the shit you told me about yourself. I could assume that your suicidal and might snap one day. How would you feel if i suddenly took action and decided to punish you for shit that might happen cuz of your actions.

Your reading other peoples possible theories and what other people say and think they are right. Wait till after his 4 years is over and wait to bitch.

All you proven in this thread is that your a dumbass and dont know how shit works or what goes on. And ithat you are a selfish bastard that dont care about the millions of people in this nation who are struggeling

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)