RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-06, 02:47 PM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
yeh,i know that. But there is alot of support for him, from people who simply want to stick up for there country.

Me being from out of america, if I talk about the negative shit bush has done, they get on the defensive.
From this site we have. mimesis, hopesfall, babylon the Q and many more.
Off the net (people from america who either visit NZ or who I have contact with in america) they automatically get on the defensive for bush, Allmost as If me saying "fuck bush" is me saying fuck america.

Bush is wrong, alot of people can see that, yet there is still room for people to speak on him like he's helping earth.

That's probably because you keep saying "americans" this and "americans" that making those same broad assumptions and labeling EVERYBODY in america in the process. Say BUSH!! he's the only one, then talk about BUSH and stop saying AMERCANS. There's protests DAILY over the shit bush does <--BY AMERICANS!!!

don't let your news hype you up, we don't believe in this man. he stole his first presidency with shady votes, so don't think we voted him in office either. EITHER time. But that's a whole 'nother story

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote