RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-05, 05:29 PM   #16
gotaasswhoopin4u
Throwback

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AA0C 18AC

Fuck a prophet. The niggas a person with the same type of brains and blood like me. He ain't shit.
Old 07-09-05, 12:03 AM   #18
Ex-Haust
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-2
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 0825 899A

the world is never gunna come to an end..

i read this some where

" God Will Not Destroy Something He Created "

^^

If It Dose Happen It Wont Be In Our Life Time.. And The Pope Aint Gunan Kill Us... The Black Hole Is The Main Destroyer... It Will Suck Us In

And Ive Never Thought About This.... Something That Doesnt Worry Me... Cuz If It Happens You Wont Know It.. youll die instantly expecialy if the black whole is the killer

^ Thats If Terrorist Dont Kill Us First

Theres Somany Threats To The End Of The World And You All Are Worried About The Anti Christ Shit.... Or W/e........ people with bombs and shit can destroy the world in 5 minutes.. hell you can make shit like that at home

Last edited by Ex-Haust : 07-09-05 at 12:12 AM.
Old 07-24-05, 12:23 AM   #21
L.E
L.E

IP: 03A1 A28A

I completely agree on the anti-christ subject...

You CANNOT go against the Bible...

It predicted BOTH world wars, and if you read Revelations, the last book of the Bible, you can see how much everything ties together.

The Mark of the Beast will be the Anti-Christ's way of saying..."I OWN YOU!"...It will be a mark that everybody recieves to keep track of them...

And apparently, some governments in the world (*Ahem* Bush *Ahem*) Are creating microchips that supposably will be implanted in everybody...so they can keep track of them. And it also states in the Bible that the world will use one currency...it's already on it's way there. The Euro dollar...how many countries can use that shit now..? Lots...I also made a thread a couple months ago stating asteroids colliding into Earth...this is supposed to happen about three years after the Anti-Christ comes...You see everybody who believes in God will vanish and meet with the Lord before anything happens. The world will be in a mess...and then comes this savior out of no where...aka the Anti-Christ...and people will follow him just because they think he knows the way...thats when he'll give out the Mark of the Beast. Anybody who takes the Mark of the Beast, is condemned to Hell forever. Anybody who does not take the Mark of the Beast has finally realized that God is real...he will be killed because he didnt take it...but then he will be reunited with the Lord.

And that's word.
Old 07-31-05, 02:35 PM   #22
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0

LE............. to be correct on the subject of rapture ......... and all that mark of the beast........... do some further study.........

check it.........

first off ....... there is no secret rapture.....people dissappering....or being called up....... no.... thats not how its gonna happen..... the bible clearly says that when christ returns.....every eye shall see him...... the bible never even metions a rapture...... ..... that entire belief is false and based on misinterpritation.....

end of the world = Second comin of Christ

mark of the beast ....... there are two....... one on your head and one on your hand..... this is a metaphor........

the mark on your head..... is Sunday keeping....... which is the false sabbath.... taught by catholics and adopted by mass protestant sects world wide.......
keep the true sabbath which is the 7th day(saturday) and you will not recieve the mark on your head......

the mark on your hand..... is your actions............

do you follow me wit this..........

ish gets deep............. we are living at the end of time.........

if you have any questions on what im spitting at you......... check this website out.....

amazingfacts . com

anything remotely biblical can be answered for you there........

May God be wit you all.........

"ez"

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Last edited by TitoBronsky : 07-31-05 at 02:38 PM.
Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-05, 02:45 PM   #23
L.E
L.E

IP: 03A1 A28A

I have done research...

I would highly suggest watching the movie "Left Behind"...That would explain most of what I have researched.

I have read that the point in time in which the entire world can see the Lord is when there is a great war between Isreael and the rest of the world...

I could be wrong, but that is what I have researched.
Old 07-31-05, 03:50 PM   #24
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0

left behind is holly wood.............

israel doesnt war wit the rest of the world....... thats a metaphor for gods people...... being persecuted for they faith.... in keepin the true sabbath (saturday)... and other such beliefs that groups like the papacy (catholics)... oppose.....

there is no rapture.......

only a ressurection to life at the comin of christ........

have you studied the thousand years where the people that go to heaven judge those who didnt make it......... then return to earth with god as the holy city descends to earth and thats when Armageddon happens?

study Revelation and Daniel together..... thats the only way to study the topic of last day events...... those two books shed light on oneanother in such a way that it leaves no room for error in interpretation

keep the faith........

'ez'

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Last edited by TitoBronsky : 07-31-05 at 03:59 PM.
Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-05, 04:20 PM   #25
poisenous_tongue
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 489C D2BA

06/06/06 - Sixth of May 2006 in other words

just one of my calculations everyone is talking about anti christs

How about the puppet leaders of our world who have the real power

George Bush is a prick, Tony Blair is a pussy and everyone else have little bitch fights behind closed doors.

I say we should turn I our eye away from the Catholic church. We only talk about it because it is shrouded in mystery and because of that mystery we become suspicious of it. That is what happens with eery religion - look at judaism and especially Islam now.

What if the person who brings about the end of the world is an Islamic cleric?

I am not going there though -

Poisenous_tongue
Old 08-23-05, 04:34 PM   #26
poisenous_tongue
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 489C D2BA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
I completely agree on the anti-christ subject...

You CANNOT go against the Bible...

It predicted BOTH world wars, and if you read Revelations, the last book of the Bible, you can see how much everything ties together.

The Mark of the Beast will be the Anti-Christ's way of saying..."I OWN YOU!"...It will be a mark that everybody recieves to keep track of them...

And apparently, some governments in the world (*Ahem* Bush *Ahem*) Are creating microchips that supposably will be implanted in everybody...so they can keep track of them. And it also states in the Bible that the world will use one currency...it's already on it's way there. The Euro dollar...how many countries can use that shit now..? Lots...I also made a thread a couple months ago stating asteroids colliding into Earth...this is supposed to happen about three years after the Anti-Christ comes...You see everybody who believes in God will vanish and meet with the Lord before anything happens. The world will be in a mess...and then comes this savior out of no where...aka the Anti-Christ...and people will follow him just because they think he knows the way...thats when he'll give out the Mark of the Beast. Anybody who takes the Mark of the Beast, is condemned to Hell forever. Anybody who does not take the Mark of the Beast has finally realized that God is real...he will be killed because he didnt take it...but then he will be reunited with the Lord.

And that's word.

Interesting - It does freak me out. But this marking of the beast could I see that in the concentration camps of Germany. Jewish poeple were marked (branded). Hitler was definately was a beast. He was also followed by a lot of people.

I know that you are talking along the lines of people who accept the ways of the beast get the markings but - there there are so many branding incidences of branding in our history that it fails to get me beleiving in it.

Sorry - It does scare the fuck out of me - might beleive just a little bit

poisenous_tongue

no man should attempt to know their spiritual destiny - that is plain vanity. you have faith in what you beleive in and if you are a good person you will get what you deserve when the time comes
Old 08-24-05, 07:33 AM   #27
strobe

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 33DE 730C

If the world ends because of some disaster like an asteroid that wipes out mankind, I think the following things will happen... the religious people will be in church, mosques, and synagogues praying and such. The nonreligious fanatics will be out screaming at the top of their lungs saying there is no heaven or hell. The criminals will be out looting and rioting, the partiers/clubbers will be having one huge rave, families will be spending the time together, and the single people will be having a big orgy..
Old 08-24-05, 07:45 AM   #28
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D6FD 8B82

The world isnt going to end thats a common misconception.

However a new era in the way human's live as a civilisation is going to occur within our lifetimes. Most likly sooner than you think.
Old 08-24-05, 08:53 AM   #29
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 531E 6576

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
everyone you conversates about the imminent ending of our planet should be neutered...you honestly believe this anti-christ shit?? if so, I SMH @ your ignorance

he said it for me
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-05, 03:13 PM   #30
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4

hey ass holes that anti christ shit is not logic.......nope not at all...whose to say there is a god.....i my self do believe...but just saying wut about allah and buddah and all those other gods they could do it aswell? well no they simply wont seeing that the world will end in an enviremental fault. meaning the greenhouse effect. which is the polar caps melting...which will raise water in the ocean height and...have tsunamis like crazy and we will drowned.......i saw on the news saying that at the end of this decade boston and the east coast will be under water....and chicago will be the new coast line.......scary to think that it WILL happen in our life time......well atleast half of it......and if this melting of the polar caps does not happen......within 5 million years we will become extinct simply becuz we will kill eachother ....if you dont believe that......your an idiot becuz we murder eachother today, its just a matter of time before we are all gone.......and thats real yo....i learned this in science last year lol and some causes of the greenhouse effect would be hair spray the all of the body sprays *axe,bod,tag* etc...< which also creates a hole in our o-zone layer which lets in uv rays which gives us skin cancer and shit. so basically we are creating our own demise we are just to blind to see. and that will be the only reasons for our end of the world.......and just to let you know in 3 million years its been said that the sun will become a super nova......which is the death of a star....which will throw off the alignments off all of the planets which will be bad of course...we will lose track of our moon which will cause tsnamis and of course our earth will freeze........so those are some logical reasons for the end of the world/earth....peace son

Last edited by NiggaPlease : 08-24-05 at 03:16 PM.