RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-07, 03:19 AM   #1
Clova
Banned: Cheating

IP:

haha thats funny shit my nigga! i like ur opions cuz they is true! So u can say it again and again who gives a fuck! lol!
Old 07-20-07, 03:55 AM   #2
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

lolol, word up just kicking some knowledge
Old 07-20-07, 03:58 AM   #3
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

^your a idiot.
"semi famous rapper"

what a joke!
Old 07-20-07, 04:02 AM   #4
Clova

IP:

Ur an idiot are u serious dawg if u care about one rappers son death, then throw a fuckin funeral for evry person who dies he was right! I aint tryin to start no beef but seriously who cares evryone dies?!
Old 07-20-07, 04:37 AM   #5
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

^ the fuck you talking to?

Anywere in this thread have I made a "big deal" and got all emotional over the death? The thread was made to inform people, hence the reason it has information in it.

But when some rich little preppy ass cunt talk on KRS like KRS aint shit, then Im'a speak up!!

kthnxbyegodie
Old 07-20-07, 01:04 PM   #6
Clova

IP:

No i wasnt tryin to say that nigga,
i was jus sayin yah he died r.i.p my nigga,
but then why dont we jus post a thread on evry person who dies evryday,
we do cuz we dont care so why should we care now, yah ino wat he said half famous or w/e no krs was fly as hell off the chain my nigg,
but we dont need to make such a big deal over death , i no exactly wat u sayin, but can u see wat im tryin to say?!
Old 07-20-07, 04:40 PM   #7
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

I could give a flying fuck what you have to say, so no, I dont see what your saying.
Old 07-20-07, 05:30 PM   #8
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

IP:

wtf JTR? damn, just show sympathy for another human being's pain and go about your business...

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-07, 07:17 PM   #9
Clova

IP:

He was showin sympathy but dont u get it listen he dies okay u really think that if u wouldve died instead of krs 1's son that he would give a fuck no so go on wit ur lives and stop worrien bought one death cuz why we all are on here evryone word we type sumones dien so deal wit it the circle of life!
Old 07-20-07, 07:21 PM   #10
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

^ is jack the rippers dick permanantly implailed between your gums?
Old 07-20-07, 07:25 PM   #11
Clova

IP:

SHUT THE FUCK UP no but he made the best fuckin point out of all of u guys on here so im agreein wats up wit all u peeps and dicks on here ya'll got one so dont talk bought other dudes dicks , look i tried to be on the same level as u and be cool but u wanna keep cumin KRS ONES SON WOULD NOT CARE IF U FUCKIN DIED SO WHY ARE U ON A DEAD PERSONS DICK!
Old 07-20-07, 07:29 PM   #12
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

lol, your such a idiot I feel sorry for you. Please qoute what part of this entire thread I spoke like I was upset! Please qoute what part of this thread were I spoke like we should all hold hands a sing a fucking goodbye song!

Like I clearly stated before, its all just bringing information to people, if you died I would make the thread, if your boyfreind jack the ripper died I would make the thread. Just because a thread was made doesnt mean I give a flying fuck.

Please for the love of god dont tell me your irish? If you are, that explains your clear lack of understanding anything.

kthnxbye
Old 07-20-07, 07:32 PM   #13
Clova

IP:

Mane wtf are u talkin bought i dont even no jtr i was agreein wit him okay and im done arguin on this shit k its fuckin useless and childish and no im not fuckin irish wtf! so im willin to jus say we done beefin on here and drop it if u cool i am is that cool wit u if not then its w/e then but im willlin to say drop it and go about our shit!????
Old 07-21-07, 02:55 AM   #14
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?.
lol, your such a idiot I feel sorry for you. Please qoute what part of this entire thread I spoke like I was upset! Please qoute what part of this thread were I spoke like we should all hold hands a sing a fucking goodbye song!

Like I clearly stated before, its all just bringing information to people, if you died I would make the thread, if your boyfreind jack the ripper died I would make the thread. Just because a thread was made doesnt mean I give a flying fuck.

Please for the love of god dont tell me your irish? If you are, that explains your clear lack of understanding anything.

kthnxbye

Lmao are you still mad I punked you with that white girls msn and you couldn't get me back? Lolol SUP BRO I haven't fucking talked to you in forever. And I wasn't saying KRS aint shit hoe cake krs is fucking dope, but mainstream wise he's only semi famous. Fuck mainstream anyways, it's just for the point of it, he's not famous... But shut up bout Irish people you're just mad New Zealand is infested with kangaroos and other gay ass animals lolol
Old 07-21-07, 06:04 AM   #15
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Rippa
Lmao are you still mad I punked you with that white girls msn and you couldn't get me back? Lolol SUP BRO I haven't fucking talked to you in forever. And I wasn't saying KRS aint shit hoe cake krs is fucking dope, but mainstream wise he's only semi famous. Fuck mainstream anyways, it's just for the point of it, he's not famous... But shut up bout Irish people you're just mad New Zealand is infested with kangaroos and other gay ass animals lolol

what in gods name is your wack ass on about? You 'punked me'? white girl? what?!
Too much ashton kutcher in you brother.
But yeh, um, your such a fucking idiot you speak on shit you have no clue about, Kangaroos in Aotearoa? nah! but its cool ,just shows you dont know a damn thing, so when you speak on KRS your credibitly of opinion aint shit.

I read you had a mic now, seen as this is all about hip hop ,you keen to pick it up?
Or is your gay ass still fucking with text and living in your rich daddys basment?