RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-05, 01:59 PM   #16
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: C348 5CFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
^^lol took the words outta my mouth, lol. "MAN UR A H8R. HOW U KNO HOOZ G3TN SIGNED??"

Easy. I already told you how to seperate the guys who are interested from the guys who are blowing you off. If you want to bullshit your self and ignore that - that's on you.

BTW - not for nothing, but...how do you think I know how the signing procedure works? Lucky guess? smh...

so im guessing you want a pat on a back because you "might" be signed?? jst cuz u got signed doesn't mean u gotta tell people... and no one cares if ur signed or not so don't even mention it.. And if u we're, u most likely wouldn't have time to go online at this time!! No beef, jst words coming out of my mouth

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 02:00 PM   #17
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: A713 E6BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
so im guessing you want a pat on a back because you "might" be signed?? jst cuz u got signed doesn't mean u gotta tell people... and no one cares if ur signed or not so don't even mention it.. And if u we're, u most likely wouldn't have time to go online at this time!! No beef, jst words coming out of my mouth

i think those words need to be put in the right spot when you join The Sanctuary...
i pmed you a while ago.. GOD!

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 02:01 PM   #18
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: C348 5CFF

???????????^ u pm'd me? wen? never got it

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 02:03 PM   #19
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: A713 E6BC

oh well i did... lol, i pmed you saying that The Sanctuary could use talent such as yours.

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 03:38 PM   #20
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 52FB 3AA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by will a peer
its nto gonan happen more than likely but dont ever give up anythings possiboe get ur ass off the net and do something dont sit on the net make a sc page and send some copmelation cds to labels u ned to do more thatn that

did u just say???

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 03:41 PM   #21
**GHOSTE**
Lyrics + Crunk = GHOSTE

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 9C92 533D

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_buckshot
I THINK THATS IS WAY TO MUCH NEGATIVE SHIT MAN WUT THA FUKK HOW U KNOW WHOS GONNA GET SIGNED U DONT YER JUST SAYIN IT BECUZ U CANT GET NO DEALS OR EVEN AN OFFERS SO STOP HATING ON THa bois that be havin a dream man even if they talkin shit itsa dream man it could happen to anyone with skills
anyway no beef just an oppinion KING_OF_THA_SOUTH(ya can tell how i tilt my hat)

if i had a respect list...^he'd be like number 3...
Send a message via AIM to **GHOSTE**   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 04:15 PM   #22
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 74C8 66CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos

Sounds like words that are coming outta your ass. Who said I was signed? Where's I say anything about me being signed or not signed? No one mentioned jack shit about me till YOU brought it up. Now have a seat and learn to read. Not neccessarily in that order.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 04:17 PM   #23
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Oh, BTW - you're not getting signed. have a nice day!!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 04:26 PM   #24
Wet Willy
.::Outside The Circle::.

Text Record: 4-0
IP: 3A98 C9B3

^^ lol kids funny.. i'm on an indie label and i bite ass in comparison to some of the cats on here..(triple N, s e n s er, seventhird, Tha Q)
Old 02-18-05, 04:29 PM   #25
Sean G.
This is my first post!

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 77F5 2D85

I'm signed, Sean's Records. All done on the computer.
Old 02-18-05, 04:33 PM   #26
YuNG TiLT
:.: W/S werd :.:

IP: E3CA 7CA2

i dont think im gonna get signed because i dont wanna get signed, this is like an activity to me, im serious as fuck about this, but not as serious to try to make a career, feel me, my older bro raps but he also works 2 jobs, while i have to try to support my 6 yr. old niece and go to school and football.

BUT

if sum1 came up to me and said im from interscope or sum otha big label, and they wanted to sign me, i would most likely say...? now that i think about it...hmmm...*ponders* depending on wat im doin when and IF that'll ever happen, that'll make up my decision

Eazy Duz It Bitch...or get Popped

Send a message via AIM to YuNG TiLT Send a message via Yahoo to YuNG TiLT   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 04:42 PM   #27
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Text Record: 70-13
IP: 28AD 5545

Niggas...

So many niggas get signed a day its crazy,all it is is GOOD deals.
If you're good then you should turn heads by performing and tryna
get on mixtapes...its sooo fuckin easy...Don't believe me?Watch BET uncut niggas.

talent takes away all hard work.

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 04:45 PM   #28
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Indie label = nothing to brag about. Anyone can create an independant label and make them selves CEO and A&R, head producer, head of Post Production, and lead act - all operating out of a treehouse. Unless your name is trademarked and your lyrics are copywritten, your "record label" = not "acknowledged" and none of your contracts or paperwork is legally binding in a court of law. Any jackass can get signed to that lol.

There's a handful of indie labels that are worth a damn because they're Professionals trying to break ground. And by "Professionals" I mean that their shit is all on the books and their shit is pro quality stuff - not to mention their distribution goes beyond local barbershops and nail joints. But what a coincidence..they still run EXACTLY like the "majors" and still treat you the same way. An indie label may be more tolerant of working with you to help you hone your style, but they'll still conduct shit the exact same way.

Stop refusing the truth. "We'll call you later" = "No contract for you!!"

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 02-18-05, 04:49 PM   #29
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

im gettin signed because i say so, i will not stop until i do, i wont do anything else, and its my purpose

and thats that

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 02-18-05, 04:50 PM   #30
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiLT
i dont think im gonna get signed because i dont wanna get signed, this is like an activity to me, im serious as fuck about this, but not as serious to try to make a career, feel me, my older bro raps but he also works 2 jobs, while i have to try to support my 6 yr. old niece and go to school and football.

BUT

if sum1 came up to me and said im from interscope or sum otha big label, and they wanted to sign me, i would most likely say...? now that i think about it...hmmm...*ponders* depending on wat im doin when and IF that'll ever happen, that'll make up my decision

Called it right there. Exact shoes I was in. Turned down an offering once already and I'll keep doing it till one that's actually worth it hits. That's jsut me though. Some niggas think ANY record deal is the shit. They think they'll be seeing cars and shit - nope. Can count on one hand how many people will get signed for anything over 30k on their first deal.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.