RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: who is better?
ripper 5 71.43%
ogsilencer187 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-03, 06:56 PM   #16
Ripper

IP: 66DF F4F0

<<<<<<<<<<<can sum1 else check this out please! this is blatant cheating and i'm losing because of it.>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Old 05-17-03, 07:14 PM   #17
Ripper

IP: 66DF F4F0

how the fuck can he still be gettin votes?! i proved his cheating. all u have 2 do is look at how he got votes b4 i even checked in and i proved that he copied lines.

Old 05-17-03, 07:43 PM   #18
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees

IP: 18C0 C7B9

Whoa Whoa Whoa Stop The PResses Yall.................This Is What Should Happen.......Ripper Didn't Even Post A Battle SO The Ones WHo Already Voted Is Wrong.........................Even Though Og Copied That LIne.........This Will Still Be Counted Against Ripper If He Loses......Yall Stop Votin Until Ripper Has A chance To Post Up His Verse......Yall Stop Actin Like Beyaatches..........................1

Old 05-17-03, 08:56 PM   #19
HellRaizor

IP: DEBF A39D

my vote is gonna have to go to OG his punches hit harder and his flow was more structured hey do me a favor and vote on my battle with haiku -1-

Old 05-18-03, 06:05 AM   #20
Ripper

IP: 9585 4EAA

fuck it,
og aint notin but a bitch dats cheated his way 2 votes but he's still gonna get ripped/
faggot asked 4 a real battle but all the silenced cunt gave me was lines that he nicked/
i kno y ur silent now coz i've exposed the truth and now u askin y aint this the battle dat i skipped/
fuck u and all ur lil dickryders, i'll rip them aswell but rite after u finish givin their asscrack a good lick//
i'ma fuckin cut off ur 'tongue', lick my fingers wit them to give u a 'taste' of a keystyle defeat/
now this is where i begin 2 turn up the heat, knock u flat 2 the floor, u'll b lucky 2 get a seat/
so og, how many lines are actually ur's un dat verse?, gotta bite lines off bigga cats just so it looks like u rehearsed/
well this aint no drama production, well all ur cheatin has seem 2 produce a negative reaction/
stab u in the eyes and pull em out, put em up to my level so u can see what winning is all about/
i dont have 2 bite lines off other rappers, fact is u kno u cant beat me so u wanna play wit other matters/
i'm the silent assasin sent 2 kill this nigga's content, slowly tearin u apart wit every rhyme i present/
this faggots on his own and no crew wants u, must b because u cant rhyme and we all kno u cheat dude/
this aint my best but i figure it dont have 2 b, considering wot u dun, i shud win easily/

remember he cheated 2 get votes and copied lines. this shud automaticaly be my win.........................so vote!
i'll return all favours.

Old 05-18-03, 06:20 AM   #21
Orikle
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.

IP: BFCD 08F1

yes.....Og= Biter and Ripper deserves to win with no verse or what......OgSilencer deserves a loss on his hand and not only that deserves to be kicked off the site, thank god, the Investigations team is up now you can look forward to being banned...

Vote=Ripper.
Old 05-18-03, 07:04 AM   #22
Ripper

IP: 9585 4EAA

can sum1 vote 2 end this shit plz
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 05-18-03, 07:44 AM   #23
Kapone
BANNED - Pink Slipped

IP: A246 543E

hmmmm....

crazy shit

due to bite and cheat, im voting only to close this and will have END decide your fate, as well as discuss this with the Inves team

peace
Send a message via Yahoo to Kapone