RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-06, 01:57 PM   #16
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 5A3C EDE1

50 is something you call a "bitch nigga" forgot about the hood and is all about money. only reason "50 cent" is talking about it is because it's getting him payed. He individually brags about it too much. Then again that's why half the industry hates him.

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-06, 02:10 PM   #17
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Kont...it doesn't matter what you are meaning, people can switch the 'yeah, I'm successful' into 'that motherfucker is trying to show off to me' if you've struggled enough to have to steal to survive the day...and aye bro, I haven't struggled in the hood, but I've struggled elsewhere at a young age...and kids are susceptible to anything, man...even if your intentions are good, they can be twisted.

Why are less rockers shot? Because they probably don't have as many enemies...but whatever man...if I ever get famous, I'm helping out the ghetto, struggling people, and keeping what money I need only to live a life of mild luxury... as in I can wear nice jewelry and drive a decent car, but not have a personal jet and a house worthy of CRIBS...as long as I can keep my head straight.

Aye man, the world is sad when it's susceptible enough that it'll accept that some reasons behind what kids do is 'because a video game or a song influenced them'...and they get off easier for their stupid shit. It is THEIR FAULT, and if a kid fucking shoots another kid in the head on purpose, he shouldn't get off easier than some kid who doesn't have a copy of San Andreas in his home...
Old 04-12-06, 04:58 PM   #18
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FF78 8761

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
how come i only hear about recent rappers getting their fuckin head blown off. that shits ridiculous. Niggaz in the hood are apprently getting jelous of these rappers and shooting them up. while the manager and record labels (white person who probably doesnt give a shit about hiphop) laughs at them and takes all their money. someone please go shoot maralyn manson in his face. please. No i am not racist but think about it.

hiphop is the biggest thing in music right now. So where theirs money. the white person is usually ontop of it all. in a way i consider industrial niggaz slaves. and thats word. check exodus by black ice...its the introduction for the fabolous album "real talk" thats my opinion on it all..you don't see rockers shot at all. their having a damn good time. and many times i hear menz sayin we gotta get out the ghetto and shit...blastin someone thats trying to help the cause of ya'll being in the ghetto and trying to help you out of there and open up passages..is not the way to do it

ok think about it...is all of the managers out there white???
is there black or any other managers of other race??
u think all the managers are perfect besides white ones??
yet u say u aint racist but the white man is real fucked up
lmao fo real u gotta have sumthin against "the white man"

but the rest i agree on u NEVER see rockers get fuckin killed or murdered only time they die is either suicide like kurt kobain or drug overdose, and rarily car crash...sumthin is up but yo i dont say that rockers should die too but instead i say nobody in music should die..EVER
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-06, 05:01 PM   #19
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

Yeah, they should get shot in the back of the head. That's it.....

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 04-12-06, 05:04 PM   #20
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

kurt cobain. killed himself but still ,he got shot in the back of the head..and the front
Old 04-12-06, 05:10 PM   #21
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: C808 E0E2

Nice talk for once.
Yah, Rap artists glorify themselves.
Rockers talk about weird stuff that I don't really like.

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-06, 06:09 PM   #22
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

Quote:
how come i only hear about recent rappers getting their fuckin head blown off. that shits ridiculous. Niggaz in the hood are apprently getting jelous of these rappers and shooting them up. while the manager and record labels (white person who probably doesnt give a shit about hiphop) laughs at them and takes all their money. someone please go shoot maralyn manson in his face. please. No i am not racist but think about it.

hiphop is the biggest thing in music right now. So where theirs money. the white person is usually ontop of it all. in a way i consider industrial niggaz slaves. and thats word. check exodus by black ice...its the introduction for the fabolous album "real talk" thats my opinion on it all..you don't see rockers shot at all. their having a damn good time. and many times i hear menz sayin we gotta get out the ghetto and shit...blastin someone thats trying to help the cause of ya'll being in the ghetto and trying to help you out of there and open up passages..is not the way to do it

If you didn't really know whoever made this thread, the artists live different lifestyles. Rappers are more prone to "get shot in the back of the fucking head" as you so elegantly put it because they talk about doing it to other people and call themselves g's. Whereas rock artists.... don't. Basically... that is all.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 04-12-06, 06:19 PM   #23
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 246D 7E9E

kurt cobaine was arocker he blew his head off
Old 04-12-06, 07:27 PM   #24
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: B931 8A8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILL-usion
ok think about it...is all of the managers out there white???
is there black or any other managers of other race??
u think all the managers are perfect besides white ones??
yet u say u aint racist but the white man is real fucked up
lmao fo real u gotta have sumthin against "the white man"

but the rest i agree on u NEVER see rockers get fuckin killed or murdered only time they die is either suicide like kurt kobain or drug overdose, and rarily car crash...sumthin is up but yo i dont say that rockers should die too but instead i say nobody in music should die..EVER

Yo your saying i shouldnt have anything against white people. i dont but who the fuck do you think imported the crack and guns into the ghetto? not us. why do you think the majority of black people are in poverty. think about it. and as far as racism. my fuckin girlfriends white. so stfu

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-06, 07:31 PM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

Quote:
never have i ever heard a kid say music influenced them. Because i see Fabolous with diamonds on his neck. doesn't mean im going to buy a 50,000 chain. you know. It's more of a common sense thing. You can't blaim the stupid mistakes humans do on Rap. Rapping is only verbal and we do have the freedom of speach. but how can a stranger you've only heard about in songs make you kill someone or do drugs?

right, it cant

and the reason why I myself and rappers brag about jewelery and shit is because shit i never had that before and its more of a blessing naww meanz. how many people you see rockin 100,000 grand on their neck? right so it's more of a "yeah i'm making money, im successful" then..."fuck you, im rich, your not" you know what i mean so really you can't say rappers bring you down. and about the drugs and violence. yo that really happened.

picture it like this. Your living in the hood. all your homies get shot you have no dad and you have to rob to survive a day. wouldn't you think once your famous you would want the whole world to know what you've been through. and what the system have done to us. poverty and less fortunate characters. it's more of. HEY i made it through hell this is what i had to go through to get here. then..."yeah i;ll kill you because im from the hood"

When everybody in your hood only hears people glorifying drug dealing as their means for money, eventually you start to believe it's the only way. Especially after nearly everyone around you believes it, the materialistic hoes want some flashy clown and your self worth is comprimised because you don't sell drugs for money, and all the dudes around you look up to male figures like that since theirs was most likely missing. that drug promoting, violence pumpin rapper becomes the father figure and subconciously, you begin to emulate him.

That's when things start to get surreal.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-06, 07:37 PM   #26
47.29" of Zigs
my alliance is with ganja

IP: 5C21 D95C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramik Nigga
Nice talk for once.
Yah, Rap artists glorify themselves.
Rockers talk about weird stuff that I don't really like.

whats that

oh yea life

rockstars talk about life they aint gotta talk about guns and they aint gotta go to the hood

they got better things to do like oh iunno coke

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings
concidering that i've got compliments from girls off of rv from that pic makes me wonder where your pictures are.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Diabolic.
Oh and lk I got a serious question 2 ask u baby from me 2u. Will u marry me and be my wife, and the mother of my kids and all?

Send a message via AIM to 47.29 Send a message via MSN to 47.29   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-06, 07:47 PM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

just as an FYI Kurt Cobain is rumored to have been killed by courtney love, not by himself. There's a stack of evidence only an ask.com away. Evidence liek the angle he was shot on and distance he was shot at indicating that he couldn't have possibly done it himself.

Also, Pam Andersons ex said he's been getting shot at recently and fears that someeon is trying to take his life. Got shot at driving his car, then got shot at again whie on his tour bus, and this is less than a week ago.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-06, 08:00 PM   #28
Compose

IP: 8EA7 271B

yea i heard the shotgun was too long for him to shoot himself or somethin like that
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 04-12-06, 08:09 PM   #29
47.29" of Zigs
my alliance is with ganja

IP: 5C21 D95C

yea he was killed

but u aint see ppl martyr kurt cobain like 2pac was or nothig

fucking white ppl thinking their black

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings
concidering that i've got compliments from girls off of rv from that pic makes me wonder where your pictures are.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Diabolic.
Oh and lk I got a serious question 2 ask u baby from me 2u. Will u marry me and be my wife, and the mother of my kids and all?

Send a message via AIM to 47.29 Send a message via MSN to 47.29   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-06, 08:15 PM   #30
Magic5

IP: 2361 1E5E

Quote:
Yo your saying i shouldnt have anything against white people. i dont but who the fuck do you think imported the crack and guns into the ghetto? not us. why do you think the majority of black people are in poverty. think about it. and as far as racism. my fuckin girlfriends white. so stfu

Yeah, you shouldn't have anything against white people. You should having something against the white people who "imported crack and guns" into the ghetto. You can't blame a fucking race of people for that shit. There's still white people in the hood too. And so, YOU shut the fuck up. Your first post was racist, point blank.