RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Should That Nigga take his pic out his sig?
Yes, he is hideous 5 83.33%
No, but he's still ugly. 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-05, 06:38 PM   #16
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: DB41 DC69

He is like a black owl ready to swoop up on his gay prey and hit a tree by accident/
Old 11-22-05, 07:47 PM   #17
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: F98A 46E1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
That Nigga should take that image out of his sig, and put this one in instead:

How you make these shits?

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-05, 07:59 PM   #18
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

who gives a fuck what he looks like.
Old 11-22-05, 08:51 PM   #19
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: 767F C2C5

so what was the point of this thread? after you faggots establish that you want a guy more attractive than ThatNigga, whats next? are you going to present him with the poll as an incentive to make him change his siG? who cares if u think he's ugly or not? personally, i think every dude on this site who posted a picture is ugly... thats because i dont find men attractive in any way. after you all can establish that for yourselves, there's no need to point out what guys you think are attractive and which ones arent. if it bugs you so much to look at an "ugly" guy, then why dont you put up a picture of some other man you find attractive and look at him instead... i dont see any of the girls complaining, so why do you "men" have to be the first bitches to find a problem?
Old 11-23-05, 12:31 AM   #20
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 15C1 27F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoContinue
so what was the point of this thread? after you faggots establish that you want a guy more attractive than ThatNigga, whats next? are you going to present him with the poll as an incentive to make him change his siG? who cares if u think he's ugly or not? personally, i think every dude on this site who posted a picture is ugly... thats because i dont find men attractive in any way. after you all can establish that for yourselves, there's no need to point out what guys you think are attractive and which ones arent. if it bugs you so much to look at an "ugly" guy, then why dont you put up a picture of some other man you find attractive and look at him instead... i dont see any of the girls complaining, so why do you "men" have to be the first bitches to find a problem?

where in the hell did you get nerve to say some extremely dumb shit like this from?
Aint no fuckin girls on this site, hoe, and even if they was, I wouldnt give a fuck, cos if this was real life, I'll be roastin his ass.
No lie.
He's ugly as hell, yes, I got a problem with it, do you have a problem with me havin a problem with it, bitch?
Exactly, stfu, you're nobody important enough to argue with.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 03:39 AM   #21
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 21F6 D59C

theres no girls???

l.veracity, LADY fiya(i thought the name lady would give that away), drama queen, black queen, and theres more aswell.

and do continue speaks the truth, the only ppl with ANYTHING to say about ANY of the guys looks on this site, are other guys who think they are better than everybody else, or just seak attention n want a way to make themselves feel better cos nobody likes them offline, so you keep going will, just keep proving how childish you are.

and if you respond to this post with one of you childish attempts to insult me, you not only prove how childish you are, but you also prove to us that you are a closet homosexual
Old 11-23-05, 04:13 AM   #22
theblob
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1ADC A69C

I agree with Docontinue about WHY WOULD PEOPLE BE CONCERNED ABOUT what another guy looks like unless they are GAY or just flat-out JEALOUS

who cares

not everyone can be as pretty as SPEATS

geesh
Old 11-23-05, 04:22 AM   #23
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 21F6 D59C

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblob
I agree with Docontinue about WHY WOULD PEOPLE BE CONCERNED ABOUT what another guy looks like unless they are GAY or just flat-out JEALOUS

who cares

geesh

lmao i just scared my sister laughing at that
Old 11-23-05, 04:29 AM   #24
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 81D9 FAB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblob

who cares

geesh

LMAOOOOOOO 10 ducks says Speats sigs that....

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 06:14 AM   #25
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 2BC0 6D79

WORD UP...

I think the poll is missing an option.

*edits polling options...''nobody gives a motherfuck about thatnigga or you''*

*watches the 3rd and new option in the polls win by a landslide*

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 01:29 PM   #26
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: 7A52 73B1

swear to got this ugly ass mr potato head, lookin mu'fucka, head lookin like an un-circumsized penis, got the NERVE to say somebody ugly, hahah i will post a thread respondin 2 this when i get home, as for apexx, i feel honored that you would take time out of your "important" our of RV, (which is basically sleeping cuz all he does when hes awake is get on RV) to dl my picture, open it in a gif editor, edit the frames, save it to YOUR computer, and upload it to image titan, then post it up, you have now verified everyones theory that you my friend is a lame, no life havin, cum breathing, loser :thumbsup:
Old 11-23-05, 01:34 PM   #27
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 14F6 545E

Herbish act of the day: Someone using 3 acocunts in this thread just to say another guy was ugly.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 11-23-05, 02:13 PM   #28
theblob
Middle Weight

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatNigga
swear to got this ugly ass mr potato head, lookin mu'fucka, head lookin like an un-circumsized penis, got the NERVE to say somebody ugly, hahah i will post a thread respondin 2 this when i get home, as for apexx, i feel honored that you would take time out of your "important" our of RV, (which is basically sleeping cuz all he does when hes awake is get on RV) to dl my picture, open it in a gif editor, edit the frames, save it to YOUR computer, and upload it to image titan, then post it up, you have now verified everyones theory that you my friend is a lame, no life havin, cum breathing, loser :thumbsup:

co sign on the dotted mothafuckin line

Old 11-23-05, 02:21 PM   #29
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 303B 3599

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatNigga

Oh, I see how this game works. Lets see: "By you sitting there and continually asking me to battle, thne thinking up rhymes about ME, that you saved to YOUR computer, then uploading a song that you worked hours on about ME to soundclick PROVES that you're a burnt-match lookin, liver lips havin, "The Mad Groupie" type of queerbag that takes bribes for sex".

Wasn't that FUN??!! You sound like an idiot. You try too hard to make everything against you look like it's "uncool" when this big bullshit you talk about took me less than 10 minutes - the time it takes you to think of comebacks. Try again hoe!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 03:18 PM   #30
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: 7A52 73B1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Oh, I see how this game works. Lets see: "By you sitting there and continually asking me to battle i believe you called me out, i simply have been asking you to set it up again after you made the time limit to check in like 30 seconds, thne thinking up rhymes about ME, that you saved to YOUR computerwhat the fuck are you talking about? first of all, i havent thought up any rhymes about you, and if i did i damn sure wouldnt save them to my computer unlike you i dont have things on my computer that resembles people i have beef with, then uploading a song that you worked hours on about ME to soundclickonce again what the fuck are you talking about, i have never uploaded a song onto soundclick about you, cum dumpster PROVES that you're a burnt-match lookin, liver lips havin, "The Mad Groupie" type of queerbag that takes bribes for sex".lol taking bribes for sex, im not you apexx

Wasn't that FUN??!! You sound like an idiot. You try too hard to make everything against you look like it's "uncool" when this big bullshit you talk about took me less than 10 minutes - the time it takes you to think of comebacks.no actually considering tha I type pretty fast it only took me about one minute 30 seconds Try again hoe!yo moma

apexx why dont you just avoid lookin like the cum target you are, and just stop posting shyt bout me k