RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-03, 03:38 AM   #16
wogzta

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8333 B0E2

sorry to say this but, anyone who is enthusiastic and loves mathematics and science and all of that intellectual stuff= a nerd....thats the whole meaning of nerd... i listen to him cos of his skill, not cos of his content, so its safe to say, yes hes a nerd.......... and anyway, read eminems "infinite" lyrics and you'll see he can easily challenge canibus for lyrical skill, but canibus hates him becoz eminem simplified his lyrics for commercial rap which means his not even using his full potential but is still 100x more successful and rich than canibus
Old 08-17-03, 04:21 AM   #17
Audo

IP: 525C 0482

^^^WORD

We Eminem used to have complex lyrics in his earlier days, but now, they are still a little simplified...but Eminem is rapping to make money...if Canibus wanted to make money and be rich, then he should simplify his lyrics too...
Old 08-17-03, 04:42 AM   #18
Split.
Suspended Suspense

Text Record: 7-3
IP: 399E F0FD

Quote:
Originally posted by wogzta
sorry to say this but, anyone who is enthusiastic and loves mathematics and science and all of that intellectual stuff= a nerd....thats the whole meaning of nerd... i listen to him cos of his skill, not cos of his content, so its safe to say, yes hes a nerd..........

aight, he doesn't love mathematics, he loves knowledge, theres a difference, yet similarities. its not like he sits at home and figures out the algorhythms of his dishwasher cycle, he knows what he knows, i consider myself to be a knowledgable(ima get dissed for spellin that wrong) person, and i never got better then a d past 5th grade. he's just intelligent, which does not make him a nerd.
Send a message via AIM to Split.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-03, 09:30 AM   #19
wogzta

IP: 103A 8E1F

^ yes it does, because that is what a nerd is....and intelligent person who is enthusiastic about it.....i consider myself quite intelligent, but i dont go around describing my world thru rap by usin scientific terminonlogy etc...... eminem shits over canibus
Old 08-17-03, 05:41 PM   #20
~k-SkAnDaLuZ

IP: 4577 CD9A

Quote:
^ yes it does, because that is what a nerd is....and intelligent person who is enthusiastic about it.....i consider myself quite intelligent, but i dont go around describing my world thru rap by usin scientific terminonlogy etc...... eminem shits over canibus

NERD:

1. A foolish, inept, or unattractive person.

2. A person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific or technical pursuits but is felt to be socially inept.

Bis is not single minded. To all those who think that all he raps about is science, listen to his mixtapes and not his albums. Some tracks are definitely not science (especially "My Home Atlanta"). It's true he's mastered almost every flow. He's a genius, not a nerd.

---------------------------

P.S. Who cares about Em's Infinite days? I don't even think Canibus is completely at his potential right now despite his lyrical skill. Just wait til some tracks come out of his archives.

Last edited by ~k-SkAnDaLuZ : 08-17-03 at 05:45 PM.
Old 08-17-03, 09:27 PM   #21
Johnny 6-feet

IP: 2C30 9553

hes an ex navy seal and an incredible rapper, listen to the last track on rip the jacker and stand stunned. he could comfortably murder any mainstream artist out there in terms of lyrical ability. yeah he has strong vocab, but since is training your body and mind "nerdy"?

you lazy fucks need to evolve your styles, gangsta shit is played to death, 50 cent proves that.
Old 08-18-03, 12:32 AM   #22
Split.
Suspended Suspense

IP: E0A0 6C4A

^^word to both of you, and i don't think he was an ex navy seal, thats just a rumor, but he is currently in the army, and Poet Lauriat 2 or however that is spelled is the sickest song i have ever heard. the part about his style being enigmas rapped within themselves is sick
Old 08-18-03, 03:32 AM   #23
killa cali

IP: 0EB8 6558

he can spit nice but his albums are garbage.
Old 08-18-03, 07:37 AM   #24
Coast

IP: C3F4 1061

not a nerd, intelluctual rap is da shit
Old 08-18-03, 08:59 AM   #25
wogzta

IP: 4A72 7315

fucken dont look at the bluddy dictionary, im talkin about street language..... on the streets, a nerd is basically sumone whos smart, and is enthusiastic about bein smart and interested in all those intellectual stuff......... and eminem can compete with canibus, the reason he stands above him too is becoz he raps about life, hardship, friends, controversy, business etc. while canibus is explaining to me about the downfall of the human race by sum bluddy aliens...no thanks..em simplified his lyrics cos he needed to get rich, but at his full ability, he challenges bis.... maybe bis shuld take a leaf outta his book and maybe hed have sum money and fame for once instead of wasting his life rhymin about science and maths..... i rekn bis could be very successful if he just rapped about sumthin ppl could relate to for once
Old 08-18-03, 09:08 AM   #26
Coast

IP: C3F4 1061

Quote:
fucken dont look at the bluddy dictionary

/\ holy shit he said bluddy, a true australian!
Old 08-18-03, 03:42 PM   #27
Split.
Suspended Suspense

IP: D73F 4A17

Quote:
maybe bis shuld take a leaf outta his book and maybe hed have sum money and fame for once instead of wasting his life rhymin about science and maths.....

maybe bis doesn't want to be rich lol, would you ever drop your discontinue your elevation and move backwords with your rhymes just to make some money? i sure as hell wouldn't, i would enjoy the fans appreciation even more, because i would know they liked me cause of my skills, how many girls like eminem cause they think hes hot, how many guys like eminem because they dont have a cd player in thier car and hes the best thing that comes on the radio. and eminem has nothing on canibus man, nothing...
Old 08-18-03, 03:51 PM   #28
WORD~PERFECT

IP: 19AF 50C1

IM MY OPINION CANIBUS MUCH LIKE KILLAH PRIEST AND PHAROAH MONCH MUCH LIKE MANY UNDERGROUND HIP HOP ARTISTS ARE TRYING TO STIMULATE MINDS BY ATTACKING VARIOUS ANGLES OF THE GNERE.I KNOW YOU HAVE HERD PEOPLE COMPLAIN THAT ALL RAP SOUNDS THE SAME.THESE GUYS CAME WITH THEIR OWN STYLE AND DISPLAY LYRICAL TALENT THE EITHER YOU GET OR LOOK LIKE A FOOL.CANIBUS HAS USED TERMS I WAS LOST IN BUT IT ALSO INFLUENCED ME TO STUDY WHAT HE REFEREED TOO AND NOW IM WRAPPED IN THAT WORLD OF KNOWELEDGE WISHING CONSTANTLY TO ACQUIRE MORE.SO YES HE IS A NERD IN MY OPINION BUT HE IS A STREET GENIUS FOR WHAT HE HAS BEEN ABLE TO CONVAY.
Old 08-18-03, 04:16 PM   #29
Magnitude

IP: 9B91 D0C6

Canibus aint a nerd he just got lyrics wog u cant even begin to think off........ This Thread should be closed hmm no way is canibus a nerd.
Old 08-18-03, 04:25 PM   #30
Kost
Fern Gully

IP: ED55 7D56

your a text mc online....whose the nerd now?

Keepin It Real Dumb

The Creation
We Dont Need A Fuckin Crew Forum!
Kost
Send a message via AIM to Kost   Reply With Quote