RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-05, 08:33 PM   #16
¤ÐÅž¤
leave you rest'n pz's

Text Record: 22-7
IP: A0F2 0238

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
Firstly, let me just clarify that i'm not a christian. Heres the question..

Did the holocaust bother you in any way? absolutely not Did it bother you when a lot of africans were lynched for no reason?not at all Does it bother you when children get molested,absolutely or women get raped?sometimes If someone close to you died, would it bother you?yes, till i die myself

If you believe there is no God, and that humans are just a complex form of slime that has evolved, then you basically believe existence is pointless... And if existence is pointless, then death and suffering means nothing.
9i really hope theres a god, i mean if i knew the answer my lifes decissions
would be like polar opposite upon knowin "THE TRUTH")

Feel free to dispute... I might reply with my standpoint later on.

..............IVE EDITED MY THOUGHTS.
now lookin on my answers i relieze im a cold hearted person in
the eyes of many im sure, but their answered honestly....
n werd at the moment i do believe there is a god....
did you think i wouldn't recognize lines that i made
then you come up some bullshit tryna prove that im gay...!
fake fucks..move on...!
Old 11-15-05, 10:13 AM   #17
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 03B7 F63D

Quote:

Did the holocaust bother you in any way? Did it bother you when a lot of africans were lynched for no reason? Does it bother you when children get molested, or women get raped? If someone close to you died, would it bother you?

If you believe there is no God, and that humans are just a complex form of slime that has evolved, then you basically believe existence is pointless... And if existence is pointless, then death and suffering means nothing.

Emotion and religion are 2 different things...that post = no sense...

i'm a slight believer because i believe in afterlife...but that's saying that people who are aethist, are emotionless...which is not the case at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-05, 08:23 PM   #18
technique
dope

Text Record: 10-23
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: BBBE 108B

if there is an after life you will be able to see ur dead mother again and grandma. and if you do die bitch you will be going to hell where you can rot der. by the way why don't you battle me bitch and get owned cuz i feel like beating ur ass some more.
Old 11-17-05, 04:05 AM   #19
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 6CA4 A036

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technique
if there is an after life you will be able to see ur dead mother again and grandma. and if you do die bitch you will be going to hell where you can rot der. by the way why don't you battle me bitch and get owned cuz i feel like beating ur ass some more.

Wow...i thought i told you to not ever talk to me and vice versa... ok to the bolds

1. Mother = alive

2. Glady...but there IS a problem with that sentence...YOU'VE NEVER BEATEN ME...got a mic now then?

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 06:24 AM   #20
technique
dope

yea I do have a microphone now but I wanna get my text skills pretty high before I start doing audio.. I know you hate me thats why i defend myself cuz you ain't nothing mad dog but a ugly dude who thinks he can rap but u cannot spit to save your life. What exacly don't you like about me and why what did i do wrong to you?
Old 11-17-05, 06:31 AM   #21
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
yea I do have a microphone now but I wanna get my text skills pretty high before I start doing audio.. I know you hate me thats why i defend myself cuz you ain't nothing mad dog but a ugly dude who thinks he can rap but u cannot spit to save your life. What exacly don't you like about me and why what did i do wrong to you?

you've been here nearly 2 years and you're STILL saying the same bullshit

besides what did i tell you over msn months ago...stick to the deal and you won't get embarrassed

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-17-05, 06:35 AM   #22
technique
dope

I haven't been here nearlly two years cuz im not on it as constantly as you. I do have alot of potential but I got adhd which effects your conentration. My adhd used to be really bad but now it's started to get better and you shouldn't underestermate me. Are you gonna carry on thinking the same shit over and over or are you gonna respect that i can do well in time.
Old 11-17-05, 07:14 AM   #23
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
I haven't been here nearlly two years cuz im not on it as constantly as you. I do have alot of potential but I got adhd which effects your conentration. My adhd used to be really bad but now it's started to get better and you shouldn't underestermate me. Are you gonna carry on thinking the same shit over and over or are you gonna respect that i can do well in time.

i'm sorry all i heard was blah blah blah

our beefs played...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-19-05, 06:47 PM   #24
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 3F26 CFD1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Emotion and religion are 2 different things...that post = no sense...

i'm a slight believer because i believe in afterlife...but that's saying that people who are aethist, are emotionless...which is not the case at all

the post makes perfect sense..everyone understood it besides you

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-05, 04:08 AM   #25
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

Text Record: 17-8
IP: A1DD 7E61

exactly.

There is a god because there is love. We have feelings because of God.

Our "heart" doesnt teach us to love, our heart does nothing but pump blood. Poeple use the heart for love as a metaphore.

God is the reason we care about people/places/things.

If there was no God, then we wouldnt be able to.
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-05, 12:51 PM   #26
Magic5

IP: A549 F087

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
I believe we are evolved cells, in a way, but not in the sense of slime as you used.

I believe possibly another lifeform in the vast universe made the world, and i believe they are always one step ahead thats why we can never discover it.

LMFAO. Dude.. like, what the fuck?
Old 11-28-05, 12:13 PM   #27
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: AB81 1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
As you live along side people you do care for them, its instinct. So if something happens then you feel like shit, if there was a god that wouldnt happen...and fuck all that "everything happens for a reason" shit, thats a get out clause for when something looks impossible for there to be a god.

you think it's just instinct? why have instinct? Why is there a difference between right and wrong? If a higher power doesn't exist, the difference between right and wrong is meaningless.

first off.... everyone has a different meaning of what right and wrong is... let's start with the bible and the ten commandments.... these are the rules to live by according to GOD and the tablets that were given to Moses.... one of those rules is "though shalt not kill" .... now.... let's say 2 people got into a fight one day and later on one of them was still pissed and ended up murdering the dude from earlier.... we could all agree that this guy killed the other dude and that it was wrong, right?...kool... now this dude goes to trial and gets the death penalty... according to the Bible only God has the authority exact vengeance but here we are about to put a man to death cuz he killed someone.... "Though shalt not kill"... shyt gets a whole lot deeper than that.... if we go by a concept of what's right and wrong.... then there had to be someone in da beginning ... the VERY BEGINNING.... to say what right and wrong is.... there had to be one person that a countless # of people had to look up to or, at least, a very influential speaker, who got people to understand and believe in the CONCEPT of good vs bad or right vs wrong... i, personally, believe there is a higher power.... whether that be God or some supreme force or nature itself is another story.... i'm still tryna figure out who i am spiritually and i can be honest enough with myself to admit it.... at the end of the day... people are gonna do what they gotta do to get by.... when the odds are stacked against you and you see no way out... and all you have left is faith in that higher power... you're going to go to it... you will exhaust every means of survival you can possibly think of... if ya don't you're already dead inside... it means that ya life had no meaning... now... i know there's gonna be someone who comes and picks apart some of the things that i've said in this post... and there will be those who agree with some of the things i posted ... but i welcome it... i'd like to see what others views are....

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-05, 03:44 AM   #28
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 12CD 59BB

Quote:

Did the holocaust bother you in any way? Did it bother you when a lot of africans were lynched for no reason? Does it bother you when children get molested, or women get raped? If someone close to you died, would it bother you?

i believe in the Lord and i alwase will no matter what......and to all those things stated above.....i think that you would have to be a brain dead killer to have no feelings tword those things.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-05, 05:04 AM   #29
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Yeah. but my point in this thread is that if you're atheist, those things shouldnt bother you in the slightest.
Old 12-09-05, 08:48 PM   #30
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: F7E3 42B8

It Depends on what you define as 'God'.

I Don't beieve in a tall white beaded giant living in the clouds, but i do believe in a higher form of existence.

And the whole thing that its one person, please. Only Idiots could possibly believe a single entity looks out for an entire world.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote