RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-09, 01:54 PM   #16
Fly-E
Addicted

Text Record: 12-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 828B AC63

I personally thought the movie was very good it came off the first one perfect and there is hope for a 3rd. i thought it was explosive and i thought it was funny and even so sappy shit. and i would say first one 7/10 which is good and second 9/10 overall could have been better but no by much.
Old 07-21-09, 05:29 PM   #17
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: D396 A3A8

just saw it todayt hought the movie was better than the first,bumble bees the shit lol, megan fox is fine as fuck..only thing that sucked was i missed the first 20 minutes of the movie cuz the fucken guy told me to go to the wrong theatre i had to go back and forth telling them the screen was blank,then eventually i took em with me and showed em the screen was blank and he told me it was the wrong theatre.so they ended up giving me a free pass to see any movie at any time.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 07-22-09, 05:52 AM   #18
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: 3732 6341

by show of hands, who goes to an action film expecting to see Oscar-winning acting?

precisely so people all hung up on that need to give it a rest lol

but for real Bumblebee cracked me up lol
Old 07-26-09, 08:29 PM   #19
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 7870 9212

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELRey
1st off, it's no where near better than the first movie, the first movie was very well written action was good, overall pretty near to perfect. The second movie has a horrible script, there was a lot of action I give it that and it has a lot of good humor but some of the acting in the scenes were pretty bad, ShyLieBuff how ever you spell it dude's acting was ok some of his acting on scenes sucked hairy ones, first mistake they made was give Megan Fox actual dialogue, they gave her way to much to say in the movie, she's hot yes but she can not acted why do you think she only uttered 4 words in part 1 because she's only eye candy, the movie felt like it was made for 13 and 14 year olds, explosions and cheesy lines, the movie felt rushed in the writing department.

Things I hated the most...

Plot
To many robots
To much action
Megan Fox Talking
Retarded Ending
Script
Robot gods

and what the hell is up with a robot heaven? when what's his face was dead, that's ridiculous, the hole movie was "bam boom" "explosion" "funny humor" bam boom" "explosion" "end" I probably wont watch the movie again.

agreed..............the first was 4 and half stars i give the second 2 and half at best because of the points made above.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote