RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Disasterpeice420 0 0%
LaTiNKiTTeN 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-04, 08:09 PM   #16
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP: 322E 3373

its a DISASTER how u tryna give everyone a "PEICE", but cant even spell it/
i've seen a ONE WAY STREET with more CURVES,no wonder she's jealous/
overzealous bitch with her flat ass n tits like she tryna sell it,
DAMN!! even TEST TUBE BABIES look better,cuz even THEY're more DEVELOPED//
steppin to KITTEN will bring this chicken CATastophes/
she's not a DIMEpiece,thats why her name is "DISASTERpeice"//
pigeon please, battling this chick's a bigger "waist" (WASTE) than a fat bitch's JEANS/
all i gotta do is FART on her... cuz winnin this shit's a BREEZE//
with ease i step in this battle,she LIFTING WEIGHTS on her PERIOD thinkin she'll get her FLOWS TIGHTER//
yall might like her but i dont need to fight her,cuz the ONLY TIME SHE WINNIN is for the DICKRIDER TITLE//
i dont dispise her,but i've been patiently waiting to expose this bitch's fakeness/
"PUERTO RICAN and LATINA mixed" ..thats what she's been claimin,
but that just shows this white bitch's lameness,
cuz anyone LATIN knows both are the SAME SHIT!!!//
like i've been sayin,when she begs for votes is the only TIMES-SHE's-WON/
after this she might TRY-TO-RUN/
she has more than 1400 posts, that shows how many times this HOE's been TIED-TO-ONE//(tied to posts)
so why u front,i'm sensing u're hiding something in ur panties....maybe ur testicles/
this bitch complimented my pics,she must be a HOMO cuz she cant even SPELL"HETEROXESUAL"//
so i stepped to u..what can u do with "lyrical guns" or ur crew "lyrical destruction"/
not a damn thing..u made an ASS out of urself with that ASSumption/
u're like battlin a limbless cripple,u aint even gettin ONE GOOD PUNCH IN//
u aint nothin..plus this bitch's pics aint enticin/
she looks like a drag queen...she even DRAWS HER EYEBROWS IN/
one last question...if she's a chick, why she rhymin bout destroyin my hymen??
silence....i dont pity fools now u've been ridiculed/
her chances of winnin this shit is SMALLER than her BRASIZE..its miniscule//
i'm already beating you..this bitch's gear is wack while i rock louis vuitton/
her ass is so flat shit she cant even fill out a thong//
you're harmless always talkin bout guns like u're armed bitch/
i'd give her a WEDGIE but her THONG's already UP TO HER ARMPITS//
when she wears a BACKPACK is the only time she PACKS BACK/
she must be a white girl,NO PUERTO RICANS have an ass THAT FLAT//

PIC OF HER FLAT ASS

HAHA ...THATS THAT
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN  
Old 04-29-04, 08:13 PM   #17
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡

IP: 4C8F 0F5D

Lmfao !!! Haha.. Anyways

Uppin 4 Votes

Send a message via MSN to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho Send a message via Yahoo to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho  
Old 04-29-04, 08:27 PM   #18
2Face
Banned: Cheating

IP: 1D67 C317

latin rap was ight she could of did better but
it was a cool battle yo structure flow and
punches were all fantastic
overall 8

420 yo rap was raw as hell but u lacked
a flow but yo rhyme was raw structure
bad but u still did good
overall 7
Send a message via Yahoo to 2Face  
Old 04-29-04, 08:29 PM   #19
Shadows edge
retired.

IP: 75F5 BDD1

Alright.. check it.. I'm not going to run through the verses because that shit is just too long. So it's like this....

DP: you had some nice punches in there, but mostly you had a really choppy style that didn't let you develop punches, there was a comma like every 4 words it seemed. you really gotta use wordplay and setups to just straight punch.. your verse was lacking there. you came personal with some lines, but just didn't have any well developed punches.

latin: ok, you had some well develeped punches, but they ended up taking like two lines... your structure was just terrible. For instance:

"
pigeon please, battling this chick's a bigger "waist" (WASTE) than a fat bitch's JEANS/
all i gotta do is FART on her... cuz winnin this shit's a BREEZE//"

Yeah, that first line is nice, but you could probably take that concept and turn it into a nice bar without fucking up your structure. That second line is better, but then it doesn't rhyme too well....

So basically, latin had better punches that were more developed, but had pretty bad flow... I gotta give it to her for the punches.. but this was not as great a battle as I had anticipated.

Old 04-29-04, 08:29 PM   #20
Identity2k
Flyweight

IP: 4289 77F4

wow, wow, wow, what a battle. 2 femcees juss going at it nice shit to the both of u.

BREAKDOWN

Disasterpeice
nice drop. the flow was good, the structure was good, punches were nice. good verse and nice ender. vocab was nice, wordplay was aight.

LatinKitten
very nice drop. flow was aight, structure was aight also, but the punches were much better more on point and more effectrive. she had better metas and similes also.

Both
both had crazy ass fuckin verses props to both. but D.P. fronts a little to much and needs more metaphors and stronger punches and i woulda liked to see some more multis from both.

VOTE-LATINKITTEN

why do it// knowin u can light my saliva like lighta fluid//-Royce da 5'9''

Old 04-29-04, 08:31 PM   #21
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

thanks for voting..sorry the poll is set to 100 posts n u only have 72..but i appreciate it man..holla
Old 04-29-04, 08:43 PM   #22
KISI
atlas the vagabond

whoa

IP: 0633 627E

as always props to both contestants for a good battle. You both came out and did ya thing, i appreciate the entertainment.

damn! What's rilly hood wit y'all today?
wow. this is what we like to call a good battle. Taking time did pay off for one of these contestants.

since i'm black, i'm never one to say something as white as this but i think the severity of the situation deserves this classic white phrase...

Gee Whilickers!!

disasterpiece-straight solid and consistent flow throughout the whole duration of your verse. You had nice multis and read-a-long flow that keeps people reading on. However what you lacked were decent personals, decent lines, and well thought out verse as a whole. You brought an average battle verse to a war.

latinkitten-Excellent diss mami. Never meet me cuz i'll propose to you. Jk. You came through with great disses. Because i noticed you took time with your verse. WHile she typed hers up in minutes, rushing you to hurry up. You were methodically putting together what would become not only a memorable verse, but rap murder, and i respect you for that. I'm fairly sure this is the first verse that i've heard from you, and i am far from dissatisfied. The only problem was flow. A lot of times it was way too stretched, and it was more of a read, then a rap verse. But it was nice, though on all accounts.

memorable lines-its a DISASTER how u tryna give everyone a "PEICE", but cant even spell it/
i've seen a ONE WAY STREET with more CURVES,no wonder she's jealous/

it's all about the opener, and that mami, was nice.

you're harmless always talkin bout guns like u're armed bitch/
i'd give her a WEDGIE but her THONG's already UP TO HER ARMPITS//

wow!!!

disasterpiece's jugular got sent through a wood chipper on this one ma. i definately liked it.
I think if you found a way to put solid rhythm and multi's to go along with these punches you will be one of the illest.

so my vote goes to Latinkitten.
liochiofthachi vs. Maku JaiiLiin

Old 04-29-04, 08:46 PM   #23
KISI
atlas the vagabond

IP: 0633 627E

why can't i poll vote on this battle?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Old 04-29-04, 08:47 PM   #24
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

i think u aint clicked the poll though...thanks for the feed...
Old 04-29-04, 09:10 PM   #25
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Great Battle y'all
Dp...good verse, your punches were really weak this time shawtie, what happened, I wanted to vote for you so bad but I can't cheat latin, dp...you had good flow, structure was tight, an nice multies, but not enough hard punches or wordplay, break down: DP:Opener> weak
Closer> weak
you had a few good punches but none of them stuck wit me, it was prolly one of your worse drops that I've seen from you.
Latin: Opener hit HARD!!!! great opener an great follow up to opener line #2 was hard too, those two line defined your whole verse, great flow, structure was ok, good multie usage, closer was great! feelin' it shawtie, armpits line was good too, you had some great punches an some solid wordplay in this one, you got this shit hands down,
both y'all did good, nice drops, respect to you both
Vote: Latin
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N  
Old 04-29-04, 09:36 PM   #26
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

DP420 u didnt come as hard as expected in this battle u had no really hard hittin punches but your flow structure wordplay and multies were on...u had a ton of decent punches but nothing really interesting...u have lotsa skill but u hardly showed what your capable of in this battle...

Latin i think u came real hard with some personals that were ill...probably the illest i have seen on this board so far...and your punches were sick...wordplay was great and multies...felt ya verse from open to closer...but i think u flawed in two spots your structure was off it was like reading a story..and u kept talkin about her flat ass over and over but besides that your verse was sick good shyt from you

vote: latin good shyt from both but she came a lil bit harder and took this

~1~

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.