RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-06, 08:29 PM   #16
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
so you mean to tell me that some guys whos profession just happends to be military soldiers, rape some women........and thats worth making a thread about........

i can look in my newspaper today and make a thread about somebody raping someone else.........its the exact same thing.....

so i'm sorry..i'm not the one thats blind

man, not everyone on this site is from america.Not every american on this site is aware of american soldiers raping iraqi children.

Why you attacking me for making this thread? If i want to make it I will.
Whats less important about this thread compared to yours about "woman squirting?"

exactly.
bro
shhhhhhh
Old 07-09-06, 08:41 PM   #17
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: B8B4 D1AE

if you want to make the thread go on ahead...but you seem to be soo pissed off on something that happends all the time.......that and how you went about making the thread.....
Old 07-09-06, 08:45 PM   #18
Ysdat
Whys That?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
if you want to make the thread go on ahead...but you seem to be soo pissed off on something that happends all the time.......that and how you went about making the thread.....

man.

Im naturally pissed at alot of things on earth, but i dont dwell on what i cant change...yet...

But american soldiers raping iraqi children doesnt happen daily (well not that we know about) so yeh, its a big thing to me. Raping children is a HUGE thing to me. American soldiers in iraq fucks me off naturally, but when i hear they raping iraqi children, of course im gone be fucked off.
Old 07-09-06, 08:46 PM   #19
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP: F34C 74AD

Ok..Convicted, but didn't like a few weeks ago some-where in the foriegn countries that someone rape this girl and the law actually let him go?......

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-06, 08:49 PM   #20
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
man.

Im naturally pissed at alot of things on earth, but i dont dwell on what i cant change...yet...

But american soldiers raping iraqi children doesnt happen daily (well not that we know about) so yeh, its a big thing to me. Raping children is a HUGE thing to me. American soldiers in iraq fucks me off naturally, but when i hear they raping iraqi children, of course im gone be fucked off.

and thast cool.... just don't lash out at the american peole for what a few bastards did overseas..........haha we get to much of that as it is.....we the most hated people in the world
Old 07-09-06, 08:49 PM   #21
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

That is so fucked up, jesus christ. Listen, I know my government is involved in some evil shit, and I also know that that people in Iraq are suffering for unjust reasons. But I will NOT take having my entire country take the fall for something we as a people hve been protesting for how long? Everytime America does something good it's nowhere to be found. Dont generalize every single soldier over their either. People in EVERY country have defective soldiers, soldiers are line international cops. Do NOT insult the credibility of my country cause I'm pretty sure mosto f the reason why America is so hated is due to envy and the fact that we have it better than so many. I'm being honest, I seriously cried when i found out what was really going on. Not exagurating. I felt lied too and I felt guilty. But then I actually got a fuckin brain.I didn't do shit. It's the government. So end this vendetta you have for my country cause if we had the same vendetta for everyone who had a problem with us you people would shut the fuck up.
Old 07-09-06, 08:50 PM   #22
Ysdat
Whys That?

yeh I feel that. hence the reaon in a few posts back I corrected my original post and stated im not getting at american people, unless they are supporting or defending what these soldiers done.
Old 07-09-06, 08:52 PM   #23
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Thats the kind of atittude that made me move away from america... Something isnt important just because it happens all the time? Isnt that WORSE?

I'll tell you one thing I respect so much about australia. A few weeks ago an 8 year old girl called Sofia got raped and murdered in the bathroom of some mall in Adelaide, and her body was just left there naked. In america, everyone is just like whatever. Not a big deal. But over here the shit was all over the news, they had a huge funeral for her, and cunts that didnt even know the kid showed up with flowers and payed respects. Its just a sad thing that shouldnt happen.

Now I realise that in america it happens too often to do that kind of thing. But at least give a shit that it happens instead of brushing it off. And it makes it even worse that US soldiers are raping iraqi women AND CHILDREN.

Are you saying you would love it if Iraq invaded america and there was reports of Iraqi soldiers raping american women and children? Rape happens all the time right? You shouldnt feel any hatred towards the iraqis, you shouldnt want them to leave your country. Since apparently, it happens all the time and isnt a big deal. Do you honestly feel that way? Because if someone invaded my country and raped my wife and daughter, I would want them to not only gtfo but also die.
Old 07-09-06, 08:55 PM   #24
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 163C 310A

Ysdat, you're such a fuckin retard

I wasn't defending anything that they did, I was saying how is it any different from when other people do it? Why is it that you can say the whole US Army has to get out of Iraq because a couple of soldiers raped some 14 year old girl? You're a fucking retard and I now think that all New Zealanders should be forced to leave New Zealand since they have crime there and it should not be able to go on there.....AT ALL!!!!!

What a fucking narrow minded statement. Learn how to use the delete button you buffoon
Old 07-09-06, 08:55 PM   #25
Ysdat
Whys That?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
That is so fucked up, jesus christ. Listen, I know my government is involved in some evil shit, and I also know that that people in Iraq are suffering for unjust reasons. But I will NOT take having my entire country take the fall for something we as a people hve been protesting for how long? Everytime America does something good it's nowhere to be found. Dont generalize every single soldier over their either. People in EVERY country have defective soldiers, soldiers are line international cops. Do NOT insult the credibility of my country cause I'm pretty sure mosto f the reason why America is so hated is due to envy and the fact that we have it better than so many. I'm being honest, I seriously cried when i found out what was really going on. Not exagurating. I felt lied too and I felt guilty. But then I actually got a fuckin brain.I didn't do shit. It's the government. So end this vendetta you have for my country cause if we had the same vendetta for everyone who had a problem with us you people would shut the fuck up.

man, you on some defensive shit instantly. continuisly and naturally.

No one's attacking your people!
No one!
I was simply bringin up the point that american soldiers raped a 14 year old girl.
Which to me damages the credibitly of the troops being in iraq.
hence the reaon the name of the muther fucking thread is americans need to leave iraq.
Am I wrong for calling american troops, americans? Am i wrong for assuming they are there representing america?

You stated you have been protesting, do more, start shit, raise hell.
theres more than half your nation disagreeing with your government.
start a movment, A physcical movement. Instead of being a lazy mother fucker and claiming you have been protesting.
the fuck have you physically done to tell your government they are wrong.
power comes in numbers. get cunts together and change shit.
Old 07-09-06, 08:56 PM   #26
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

man, i'm through with this thread...i'll waste my whole day on this clown shit
Old 07-09-06, 08:58 PM   #27
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
man, you on some defensive shit instantly. continuisly and naturally.

No one's attacking your people!
No one!
I was simply bringin up the point that american soldiers raped a 14 year old girl.
Which to me damages the credibitly of the troops being in iraq.
hence the reaon the name of the muther fucking thread is americans need to leave iraq.
Am I wrong for calling american troops, americans? Am i wrong for assuming they are there representing america?

You stated you have been protesting, do more, start shit, raise hell.
theres more than half your nation disagreeing with your government.
start a movment, A physcical movement. Instead of being a lazy mother fucker and claiming you have been protesting.
the fuck have you physically done to tell your government they are wrong.
power comes in numbers. get cunts together and change shit.

Oh thats a great idea. Let's all kill eachother aimlessly. Are you kidding me have you ever heard of the patriot act? People HAVE been dying protesting this shit. SO many people have died trying to stop this war. It's been on AMERICAN teliviosn, but not on the slanderous foriegn stations. We have enough people trying to tear America apart as is, we don't need to do it ourselves.
Old 07-09-06, 08:59 PM   #28
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 163C 310A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Thats the kind of atittude that made me move away from america... Something isnt important just because it happens all the time? Isnt that WORSE?

I'll tell you one thing I respect so much about australia. A few weeks ago an 8 year old girl called Sofia got raped and murdered in the bathroom of some mall in Adelaide, and her body was just left there naked. In america, everyone is just like whatever. Not a big deal. But over here the shit was all over the news, they had a huge funeral for her, and cunts that didnt even know the kid showed up with flowers and payed respects. Its just a sad thing that shouldnt happen.

Now I realise that in america it happens too often to do that kind of thing. But at least give a shit that it happens instead of brushing it off. And it makes it even worse that US soldiers are raping iraqi women AND CHILDREN.

Are you saying you would love it if Iraq invaded america and there was reports of Iraqi soldiers raping american women and children? Rape happens all the time right? You shouldnt feel any hatred towards the iraqis, you shouldnt want them to leave your country. Since apparently, it happens all the time and isnt a big deal. Do you honestly feel that way? Because if someone invaded my country and raped my wife and daughter, I would want them to not only gtfo but also die.

Blah......If I was under some terrible regime and some heroic country came and saved me from the hell I was living in, I wouldn't turn around and curse them for ever setting foot in my country. I wouldn't just sit around and wait for another evil tyrant to take over and impose the same harsh reality that I had just been living. Basically, the Iraqis and the rest of the world want the US out of Iraq, but no one else will try to stop Al Queda from taking over there and putting the country into the same hell they have been in......
Old 07-09-06, 09:01 PM   #29
Indeph
Not_Indeph

I don't believe we're saving them from anything. It's their civilation and we don't have the right to tell them how to live. We went too far with this war. The only reason president bush says to stay there is for all of the soldiers not to die in vane. So now we're letting other people die there because alot already died. It's worse than vietnam. I really feel sorry for the soldiers who have to still fight there.
Old 07-09-06, 09:01 PM   #30
Ysdat
Whys That?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Ysdat, you're such a fuckin retard

I wasn't defending anything that they did, I was saying how is it any different from when other people do it? Why is it that you can say the whole US Army has to get out of Iraq because a couple of soldiers raped some 14 year old girl? You're a fucking retard and I now think that all New Zealanders should be forced to leave New Zealand since they have crime there and it should not be able to go on there.....AT ALL!!!!!

What a fucking narrow minded statement. Learn how to use the delete button you buffoon

wow.

why do i even bother.

Theres a huge diffrence between a person being in someone elses country representing america, claiming they are there to help, and going around rapping children...
to, someone in living born and raised in NZ commiting crimes.

the fuck at your ignorance bro, why cant you simply admit, the troops in iraq are fucking up daily. they are doing more worse than good.
fuck!