RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
DA BOY GENIUS 5 55.56%
sHiFtY fInGeRs 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-04, 09:19 PM   #16
Sonek
Suspended: Cheating

IP: 4289 77F4

ok shifty hit this in every way.....
flows-both of yahs had flow but shifty's worked more because his structure was better...the better the structure the better the flow
multi's and punches- shifty again hit with both of them way harder then da boy genius....way more complexity in shifty's rhymes too ....uhm yeah so shifty won this hands down ...this vote has been explained so their is no reason to disqualify it...just face it man...you lost
vote=shifty

Vote disqualified for Cheating.

Old 05-17-04, 09:22 PM   #17
sHiFtY fInGeRs
Suspended: Cheating

IP: 4289 77F4

hey what the fuck is this bitch doing get everything fucking disqualified you a little pissed i fucking crushed you like a bug .....ok two of them werent explained you got them d/q good for you what about the last vote for me what the fuck is wrong with that one...this wasnt even a challenge you got merked so bad it hurt me....stop beeing a bitch and fuckin face up you lost...............this is a K.O battle so far i have 6 votes on youre one what you think you won....

oh yeah this shits easy chump hahahahahaha

Old 05-17-04, 11:10 PM   #18
emcee Reaper
New to RB

IP: 3240 794D

ok this is how i see the battle
in absoluely ever way da boy genius.......lost..lol no offence no hate meant its just that shifty hit harder better in everything i agree with the others
explanation
flows and structure both of yahs had good flow and structure but shifty's seemed to go a bit better..
multis and meta's shifty killed with the multi's not too many meta's tho and the punches were close but shifty hit a bit harder with them too

v=shifty

Old 05-17-04, 11:11 PM   #19
emcee Reaper
New to RB

well i guess i dont have enough posts so ill check back when i do

Old 05-17-04, 11:27 PM   #20
puertoricanelly
Rb's Teacher

VOTE ON My bATTLE OR ILL PUT YALL ON BLOCK WHEN IT COMES TO VOTES
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=124941

shifty took this battle hands down but ill explain nevertheless

punches: Shifty, he came hard wit punches and multis at the same time
wordplay:Shifty, i aint even gonna explain heres an example: i gave you a whip and you couldnt snap-it,you cant say a verse let alone rap-it, you could put a HAT-ON, turn youre GAT-ON, turn the CAPS-ON (cap locks button) and you still couldnt CAP-IT/
structure: Shifty, he spread his shit up nicer

vote: SHIFTY

~Respect List ~

TonySelf
Choppa-City
Re$tricted
mic-wrecker
KillaCamFlow
Send a message via AIM to puertoricanelly Send a message via Yahoo to puertoricanelly