RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-05, 08:29 AM   #16
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

28 days later is a deep film....daymn those locations were like a 20 minute train journey from my sides.....if that shit ever did happen in real life i'd be fucked lol

freddy vs jason was below average IMO
cos for 1 thing freddy just isn't scary

all they need to do is use the same style of filmmaking that they used in Friday the 13th part 1 (more psychological with suspense), with the same intensity of the twists in the earlier Friday the 13th films, make Freddy a dark, evil character instead of his comical BS and then you'd have a sick horror film guaranteed.

and BTW

I think Candyman > Friday the 13th series AND Nightmare on Elm Street series
Old 11-24-05, 08:31 AM   #17
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblob
^^28 days later sucks monkey balls!!!!!!!!!!

and Leady, I agree. Horror movies are most scary when they incorporate "reality factor" and less of the blood/gore factor most movies use nowadays to "scare" movie-goers.

What they need is for Wes Craven to direct it!

no way... it was a good movie. except the ending left a little to be desired, but dont all endings?
Old 11-24-05, 08:46 AM   #18
theblob
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1ADC A69C

^^Yea...most endings nowadays suck...

Here's the deal. Freddy used to be scary as hell because of his makeup and how he frightened people in their dreams. The Nightmare series started to lose its scariness when they changed Freddy's make up to look goofy rather than grotesque, and when he started being a wise-ass instead of just sadistic. Don't get me wrong, Freddy has always used humor when he killed someone, but it was too silly in the F V J movie. I also feel that if Wes Craven makes the next one, it'll be a classic.
Old 11-24-05, 09:54 AM   #19
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: BA0C DA4A

ya'll are all repeating what I said so FUCK all of you for not creditting me

nah, really though if Wes Craven directed it it'd be "aiight" but it's like directing a dog with no legs to run, pointless...these days, the movies just plain SUCK, it doesn't even matter who directs 'em any more, the writing and concepts are cliche' as hell...

even "SCREAM" got boring after the 1st one, 2nd was aiight but the 3rd just blew...the 1st "Urban Legends" was nyce, the 2nd one, trash...

ya'll wanna see a movie that's "freaky" and will have you on the edge of ya seat go rent "The Butterfly Affect" shit's dope as hell...after watching that, I completely respect Ashton Kutcher in the "art" of acting cuz he did an awesome job

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.

Last edited by L. Veracity : 11-24-05 at 09:58 AM.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-05, 11:37 AM   #20
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 21F6 D59C

28 days later isnt wack, the acting was brilliant, and the way it incorporated that feeling of segregation and loneliness is mad, and the despiration to survive and find help was portrayed extremely well, the monsters or w/e they was zombies or some shit, they actually looked and sounded real rather than looking like special effects and sounding computerised, and they did with making london streets completely empty was amasing, thats next to impossible to do, london is THAT busy.... wes craven and steven ing movies are all the best for a good scare
Old 11-24-05, 11:49 AM   #21
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: DCBD 8370

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
ya'll are all repeating what I said so FUCK all of you for not creditting me

nah, really though if Wes Craven directed it it'd be "aiight" but it's like directing a dog with no legs to run, pointless...these days, the movies just plain SUCK, it doesn't even matter who directs 'em any more, the writing and concepts are cliche' as hell...

even "SCREAM" got boring after the 1st one, 2nd was aiight but the 3rd just blew...the 1st "Urban Legends" was nyce, the 2nd one, trash...

ya'll wanna see a movie that's "freaky" and will have you on the edge of ya seat go rent "The Butterfly Affect" shit's dope as hell...after watching that, I completely respect Ashton Kutcher in the "art" of acting cuz he did an awesome job

teen slashers suck...period

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-05, 11:51 AM   #22
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: DB41 DC69

The Saw series were the two movies that got me thinking 'that would suck so much balls'.
Old 11-24-05, 11:52 AM   #23
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: DCBD 8370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
The Saw series were the two movies that got me thinking 'that would suck so much balls'.

the thought of just waking up wit metal over ya face with the power to rip ya head off is freaky lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-05, 12:02 PM   #24
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 21F6 D59C

saw is a prime example of what im talking, any one of us could be kidnapped one day and put into a situation like that, its something that could and quite possibly will happen at some point to somebody somewhere in the world, thats a true horror