RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-07, 07:35 AM   #16
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 1E40 50ED

Actually, thanks for being a cock sucker Mims' its just proves my point that people are totally misled on this subject and it needs to be discussed.

So you're telling me that, the study where tumours found in rats ceased growth or were eliminated entirely by THC isnt important information? Thats pretty amazing considering radiation is one of the few other options. I would much rather smoke weed to help than get radiation treatment, my Grandma' had to go through that shit, its terrible so fuck you, selfish prick.
Old 11-12-07, 09:16 AM   #17
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: F812 6631

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-Sydm
Actually, thanks for being a cock sucker Mims' its just proves my point that people are totally misled on this subject and it needs to be discussed.

So you're telling me that, the study where tumours found in rats ceased growth or were eliminated entirely by THC isnt important information? Thats pretty amazing considering radiation is one of the few other options. I would much rather smoke weed to help than get radiation treatment, my Grandma' had to go through that shit, its terrible so fuck you, selfish prick.

Hence people talkin shit?!.... your best bet would be to shut the fuck up.
Old 11-12-07, 09:19 AM   #18
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Rofl, stfu faggot, how can you even see the screen from up Foos ass !?!?
Old 11-12-07, 09:22 AM   #19
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Rofl, stfu faggot, how can you even see the screen from up Foos ass !?!?

^ lol kid id fuckin own u... do i sense a Topical battle?
Old 11-12-07, 09:23 AM   #20
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Audio battle
Old 11-12-07, 09:25 AM   #21
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Ownd me? Wow kid thats all you got

^ u truly are retarded arnt you? where the fuck do u get owned from own? i havnt owned you yet!! but i can tho.
Old 11-12-07, 09:30 AM   #22
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

^- Audio, you know if you're not afraid of your own voice
Old 11-12-07, 09:32 AM   #23
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
^- Audio, you know if you're not afraid of your own voice

well if u can read you'd know i dont do audio. but obviously i have 2 state the obvious for you since ur to fuckin pathetic.
Old 11-12-07, 09:33 AM   #24
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

If I can read? Ive never even heard of you Audio or fuck off.
Old 11-12-07, 09:35 AM   #25
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

wow. seeing as i dont do audio what the makes u think i got any audio equipment?! ur a fuckin herb an even if i did do audio i kno i'd still rip u in that. Mr Dj.
Old 11-12-07, 09:39 AM   #26
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

^- What’s your fuckin problem in the first place, actually make sense and not just say some belligerent shit, or don’t even post. I don’t have much equipment either, just a stock mic from like 1998, you just happened to catch me before I recorded something so now I’m itchin for an audio battle, I don’t do topicals anyway just regular battles, its w/e though.

Your computer didn't come with a mic?

Last edited by DJ-Sydm : 11-12-07 at 09:43 AM.
Old 11-12-07, 12:31 PM   #27
L.E
L.E

IP: DBA9 C526

Awesome site.

I have read the lab rats article before. I tried telling my girlfriend about this, but she got pretty pissed lol.

She hates me smoking weed, but fuck if it prevents cancer, I'll blaze and live to be 150 years old.
Old 11-12-07, 12:35 PM   #28
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

lol, I saw a video on youtube about this lady whos 100+ and her kids are like 94 and 76, they smoke weed and drink palm something, and they believe what makes them live so long, not saying I believe that, but that bitch was old.
Old 11-12-07, 12:35 PM   #29
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

Actually, it was never stated specifically how it was used as treatment, I believe the THC was injected onto the brain tumors, but I'm not sure.

I do not believe it was by smoking it though. So don't go around saying it until I know for a fact, you don't wanna go around spreading mis-information and look like a cock. Anyone FOR the legalization of marijuana cannot ever lie or misconstrue the information or it will nearly ruin it for anyone they are giving the information to.

Once enough people in America know and understand that marijuana is a nearly 100% harmless drug, we can probably go door to door looking for signatures and spreading more info about it.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 11-15-07, 11:13 PM   #30
Magic5

IP: E150 4BC7

Quote:
Well obviously this topic peaked your interest for you to post and than come back again, so its pretty evident you care. Secondly, get educated, Im not saying I know more than you, I found a link I thought half the weed smokers here would find interesting considering it disproves half of what the government tells you about it.

Yeah go ahead, be ignorant, think you know everything and keep wasting your tax dollars. Awesome, such an intelligent guy. As far as education, maybe if you had better schooling you wouldnt have such trouble articulating thoughts, pretty great example given that you have to curse every few sentences to feel masculine, pretty funny if you ask me, go ahead get gully with your keyboard while someones trying to help you better understand something you have limited knowledge of.

Oh and yeah, I'd rather pay $4 a gallon for gas and continuously be dependant on foreign oil rather than use hemp which is cost effective and cleaner, but yeah, you know, I’m like Mim‘, I just have money falling right out of my ass. So yeah, because I don’t know something Ill just insult the person who does because that makes me feel good about me. Rigght

Don't swallow a grenade, "Get Educated", you sure love that one

Dude, you have no understanding of how the world works. Period. What fucking grade are you in, or did drop out after like, 4th grade because your thought process appears to be operating on about that level?

Honestly, I could care less. I come on this site like, once a week when I'm bored out of my fucking mind. You can tell me about how all my tax dollars are going to waste and shit because people are in jail for having weed, but I already know that you're wrong and that's what you obviously don't understand. I can say with an extremely high amount of certainty that I am WAY more educated than you, so just stop. Seriously, you're trying to act cool by pointing out that I cuss in posts. What are you, a fucking priest? How about spending less time crying because I insulted you a few times and more time reading books so in a year or two you can come back, re-read this thread and realize you looked like a fucking jerk off. That's about the best case scenario for you. The alternative is you don't learn anything, still think you're right, and go around repeatedly coming off like a fucking retard. Feel free to choose though, I couldn't give two shits.

But please, come back and point out that I'm cussing like I don't already fucking know, and point out that I'm insulting you for being a fucking idiot, as if it came out as an accident. Money is far from falling out of my ass because I understand how capitalism works.

Just to leave you with something that you can think about (even though I predict you'll read it, misunderstand it completely, then act like you're making some good points to backfire it against me):
Nothing ever changes unless it's economically advantageous to a majority.

Everything is the way it is because it can be.

Last edited by Mimesis : 11-15-07 at 11:17 PM.