RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Re$TricTed 5 55.56%
Native 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-04, 03:44 PM   #16
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E3CA 7CA2

im gonna have to give this to R.

R. you had just a better flow..but work on oyur structure thats all you need you need to work on.. you had coo multies and good meta4s..good use of links..but i couldnt really biew some of them cuz oyu need a user account on the old rb to view them..you was hot through out the whole flow no weak lines...i liked the way you used all of his alias against him..and your closer whos killa...all in all 9/10

Native: you was aight but i htink the fact that you had to spit 10 lines was kida unfair.
but i thought you was betta then that. see you should have droped some links or some quotes or somehting... you also could have worked on oyur meta4s..and the fact that you said you lost kida made you lose..all in all 7/10

vote=R.

Old 05-17-04, 04:05 PM   #17
Native
Light Weight

IP: 6DCA 81D9

Wow... a kid wanting played ass quote and linked punches

You people are 8 months behind on this board

Old 05-17-04, 04:54 PM   #18
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

IP: AA51 3382

alright i expected this to be more of a heavyweight battle and it turned out to be short and quick like roy jones getting knocked out. not your best battles either one

R first of all had a few punches, nice punch and use of multis with no one likes you,entice you, transforming you......, that was hot. that was pretty much it, the rest of your punches didnt hit hard, kinda soft, multis was ok, but in a battle you came up short.

Native, this one was close since you only kicked 10 lines, but your punches were on point. Best punch was the one with everyone with talent is on your blacklist. nICE FINISHER

I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.

Old 05-17-04, 04:55 PM   #19
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

overall this was close but i give this one to native, based purely on the fact he had better punchlines.

A.I.

Old 05-17-04, 04:56 PM   #20
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

guess it doesnt matter, since i need 400 posts to vote.

A.I.

Old 05-17-04, 05:26 PM   #21
GKillaz05
Killin' G'z

Text Record: 70-25
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: B397 C96F

Re - Good spit homie, you had some hott shit in there, and your personals were on FIRE.

Best Line - Claiming To Be Godly..Damn..I Thought That Was Supposed To Be Good..
But If Your Claiming That, Than I Must've Had That Word Misunderstood..

Worst Line - NONE

Native - Good spit dawg, punches was hott.. personals wasnt as good but overall good verse.

Best Line - Left floored, bloody and broken, shit, kid will never win a fight
When his name just describes his access to the old site

Worst Line - NONE

OVERALL - Close battle here, but I got to give this to Re, he came harder and had some mad sick punches in there, and the personals were hott. Native, you came hard but your punches couldnt beat Re, good try though.. you had a good verse.. punches were good, and flow was too, but Re's personals took it.

VOTE - Re

RETURN THE FAV
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=124689
B.E.S.T

Crew
TAKE MY ADVICE FROM PEOPLE FROM CANADA nd FUCK YA LYFE
Send a message via MSN to GKillaz05 Send a message via Yahoo to GKillaz05  
Old 05-17-04, 10:50 PM   #22
E Looch
Heavy Lies The Crown

Text Record: 19-4
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 9C6F EFFB

wow what kinda shit is this

restricted um your opener was basically a filler to me not even a real punch in that shit and your closer was pretty tight worded nice good personal and nice punch all them links are wack though shits old already stop usin it and the res of your verse was pretty good an the nwack as fuck shit would be nice in 1 are then be weak in another not a very consistent verse dont know why you would wanna spit twice as many lines as somebody but 2 many links for shit personals where there but alot of punchs werent hittin to hard to me

native your opener was average dirtboy is wack but punch still wasnt to good and your closer was real seriuos damn good personal and punch some heat right there and the rest of your verse was pretty nice personals but dissi nthe whole site aitn prolyl gettin you very many votes seein i aint wack but really a smaller verse that had more consitent and better punchs is gonna win to me nice verse but that font aint helpin your verse not to looked stretched shit just makes it smaller still the same amount of words

vote native

^ even after it says if u dont understand dont vote

some people that are mods on here

Old 05-17-04, 11:23 PM   #23
Native
Light Weight

By god... someone thats not retarded voted...

And a kid that doesnt like me to boot

Oh yeah... the tahoma font doesnt decrease the size much
Put his in that font and see how incredibly stretched it is compared to mine

Old 05-17-04, 11:45 PM   #24
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: 3240 794D

This battle was not what I thought it would be

Restricted.....your verse was full of fillers, an played lines, all those links is wack man, you had a few good punches, but they weren't really that strong, you didn't really have any personals in your verse, but you had really good structure an had tight flow throughout the verse, you used your vocab very well, an had a few good metas, but it wasn't creative you used some really played concepts for your verse, I thought you would have dropped much better than that.

Native....it was short an to the point, your personals was hard, an punches were good throughout very consistent, opener coulda been better though, but closer was fiya that line murked his whole verse, vocab was solid throughout, an decent metas throughout, but once again your personals hit really hard, an I think that those won this battle for you, but don't ever use that font again, nice drop though
Vote: Native
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N  
Old 05-18-04, 01:38 AM   #25
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: BF56 CF93

ok i think restricted whiped the floor with natives ass ur really overrated and come mad basic
restricted i would like 2 c u work on ur structurea little bit and work on ur multis but u had mad personals great flow and gret vocab

native u came hard but 2 basic against him ur flkow was great and ur structure was better u came with pretty good personals i think ur vocab could use work though

ok im givin it 2 r he had better vocab personals and closer good verse from both though

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

O.Y.D.

Old 05-18-04, 06:37 AM   #26
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: D52C 04A2

LoL...At Triple N Mad Cause I Voted Against Him In His Battle...

Newayz....

.::Re$tricted::. - 3

.::Native::. - 2

~R~

Old 05-18-04, 09:09 AM   #27
Casual
[/merk material]

IP: B89A 3C2B

Restricted - probably the best i`v read from you yet.. flowed well generally.. a few stretched bars here and there.. but.. way too many links.. makes you look like a geek.. fishin` around the archives an shit.. alot of the personals have been used before on Chrit so many links were ineffective or played.. some played ideas i.e. `more alias` an your opener was pretty weak.. wasn`t much of a punch.. jus` a statement.. closer was worst line of ya verse.. jus` looked like you was desperate to get his names in.

Native - brutal.. not a word too many.. every line was efective an witty.. punches were connectin`.. personals an name flip were cool.. `blacklist` line was a tad played.. last two bars were mad quotable tho.. best lines of the battle.. closer itself was dope.. you won this for wittier, more original punches.

And Restricted lost this for too amny ineffective `link` punches.

v/ Native.

Hit up any of my battles.

Old 05-18-04, 03:15 PM   #28
Native
Light Weight

3-3

LMAO at you even getting votes...
This site is known for the D/R I guess

Old 05-18-04, 03:21 PM   #29
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 95FF 1D86

hahah native thinks he's so great...you're not that good kid...casual fucking rides your cock around this fuckin site...i'm not much of a fan of restricted...i just know that your style...you only have like 4 punches in every fuckin verse...overated...people just think your good and don't want to get bitched at so that's why your ass gets votes... restricted and lattinkitten have both merked the fuck outta you...stop talkin shit everywhere...that's all you ever do...if your that great why are you fuckin text battling in the first place idiot? i'm not going to vote...so don't worry, i wouldn't hate vote anyway...i just think your overated in a huge way...and yes i'd battle you anytime...

Old 05-18-04, 03:43 PM   #30
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 322E 3373

well,imma drop an honest vote......n u know native,i voted for u before when u earned it.....but in this case,u really didnt..........one question.....wtf was that 20 line vs 10 line thing???
well either way.native ur whole verse was weak............i mean were u not tryin? it just sucked.......only the last line was worth mentioning
"When his name just describes his access to the old site"

restricted....if u ask me,he shouldnt be allowed on the site i dont care when he bit......but since yall allowin it,i guess i'll vote on what verse was the best.......umm,restricted...u dont have any well constructed punches......the content is decent...i liked u sayin hypo-chrit,cuz he definitely is...but man,if u only worded ur punches better,u'd be much much better.....u seem to write a verse thats like a story,with decent content but,u dont have the right punches........anyway,u came harder in this battle there is no doubt.......u touched on a lotta things...but like i said it felt like i was readin a story with links,rather then a battle verse.....n like i told shadows edge,puttin a link to his pic on old RB wasnt the greatest idea,it would've been harder hitting if u posted the pic above ur verse feel me? if u need more braking down.....i can do that....restricted ur closin was weak,u started off stronger.....native,ur closing was the only decent line in ur whole verse...so i'm out vote restricted
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN