RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-06, 07:26 AM   #16
AkHiLeEz_SkYLL
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 8027 06E9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
ok, my way of giving feed is to mainly point out what I see it lacking in.

if I was to straight prop you, and not point out were you went wrong, would you elevate?

so yeh, Im a better writer than you so take it as a compliment that i even took tiem to look at your boring peice.

imagery is a literary term that can boost the quality of a piece of writing. that's all son. so to suggest that you're better than me is an opinion you're simply throwing out there. your commenting of my shit is your choice. i've had thousands of better feed on all of my work so i highly doubt i'm "lucky" to have your ass comment on a piece i wrote a year ago when your feed is based on "imagery". and elevate? i'm laugin' at that. this piece didn't flop because it was lacking imagery, it didn't have it, so you felt like "oh he's not a good writer because there's no imagery, yup."...thanks for that laugh. this entire ordeal is hilarious.

Battle Wreckord
33-2

.:::~*!*~Line Of Tha Century~*!*~:::...
^-=!~I was checkin' my *reflection*, i'm just as *dope* as *coke on mirrorz*~!=-^
Old 07-02-06, 05:50 PM   #17
Young Drama
...The Truth...

IP: 7635 029E

yo dis was koo mi nig

jus keep work'n on ya shit, it was nice tho no doubt

stay up kid
Send a message via AIM to Young Drama   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-06, 05:36 PM   #18
AkHiLeEz_SkYLL
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: B2F5 2D21

thanks, up-in-your-girl^

Battle Wreckord
33-2

.:::~*!*~Line Of Tha Century~*!*~:::...
^-=!~I was checkin' my *reflection*, i'm just as *dope* as *coke on mirrorz*~!=-^
Old 07-08-06, 01:30 AM   #19
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkHiLeEz_SkYLL
imagery is a literary term that can boost the quality of a piece of writing. that's all son. so to suggest that you're better than me is an opinion you're simply throwing out there. your commenting of my shit is your choice. i've had thousands of better feed on all of my work so i highly doubt i'm "lucky" to have your ass comment on a piece i wrote a year ago when your feed is based on "imagery". and elevate? i'm laugin' at that. this piece didn't flop because it was lacking imagery, it didn't have it, so you felt like "oh he's not a good writer because there's no imagery, yup."...thanks for that laugh. this entire ordeal is hilarious.

wow.
This is why RV doesnt learn anymore,cause they drop text peices, in a open mic forum,were the purpose is to get feedback on how to get better. But when told what a person see's lacking,they feel that there peice is allready perfect.

And yes, i am a better writer than you, dont belive? setup a topical battle.