RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-04, 12:36 AM   #1
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

IP:

illllllllllll sig 73rd
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-04, 12:40 AM   #2
[.:D:.]
Deadly

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d
illllllllllll sig 73rd

hehe i made it

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-04, 12:46 AM   #3
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
ROFL... Checkin to a battle, and not dropping a verse is definately no showing, especially when in your "Im leaving" thread you specifically said you droppin for our battle... You suck seriously.

seven third. once im threw with the diss against you and the diss against diabolic we will battle...but not on this site. on soundclick community. so your bitch ass dont get DR'd like a ma fucka

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-04, 02:00 AM   #4
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

ill grammatix........ good looking on schoolin this foo....

*daps*

im re-doing my acca... and sending it to SevenThird for mixing down.......

this was juss a rough draft of my verse.... wait till SevenThird gets on this....

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

straight up........ "F" a Kontroversy......

you done messed up little boy

go ahead and drop an audio against me..... you aint nobody n-e-ways....

lmao at kon catching feelings

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-04, 01:15 AM   #5
[.:D:.]
Deadly

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
ill grammatix........ good looking on schoolin this foo....

*daps*

im re-doing my acca... and sending it to SevenThird for mixing down.......

i mix too...

but any wayt...this was a pretty good job...i like the lyrics...and its funny how kontro said he wasnt on the site...but popped up lol...and "his" audio site...kontro is wack hands down...and if kontro see's this and got a problem then he can hola at me over that mic and get raped...or no show like he did for my nigga Seven...

and dats gangsta...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-04, 11:03 AM   #6
the omen
tha illest

IP:

damn nice voice for your style. you're on point on a level i can respect, you dont come off like your fakin at all (something that has become rare) lyrics are descent, quality is nice, but work on your flow just a bit and you'll be good. besides that. i guess ill see you in the audio league. pz

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-04, 10:44 AM   #7
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

this site is mad funny about getting critiqued and shyt.... if they don't agree with your critique they think you hating on them or just riding the next person... man, it even like that... instead of going back and listening to they shyt to see if it can be fixed or tweeked they get upset and wanna challenge everybody on the site... i'm pretty sure when kon sees this he's gonna be tryna holla at me next cuz i seen him do it before... he's really an ok kid but he takes this site way too serious and let's his emotions get the best of him.... anyways, keep doing ya thang tito... get ya flow down tight... prolly one of the best styles i've heard on SC so far... you got confidence in ya rhymes and comfort on the mic... all ya need to do now is fine tune it and
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-04, 10:46 AM   #8
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

...you should be aiight...lol...the shyt cut the last part of my sentence off
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-04, 11:17 PM   #9
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
"F" a Kontroversy...

its a collab joint........ i got my verse finished...... just waiting on my potna...

been holdin this joint down for a couple days now..... but im posting my half of the collab ... for some feed back..... might end up editing my verse......

so... enjoy...

"ez"

ok as of now your the best i heard on r.v so far dope shit good flow lyrics are dope as well and your in new york?you got mangement?holla at me and well hook something up and ill get you in the studio this week

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-04, 11:40 PM   #10
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

g'looking yall..........

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-04, 01:58 AM   #11
-RKS-
5/27/83 A CHAMP WAS BORN

IP:

flow was nice tito lyrics were str8 delivery was good to cant wait to hear the finished track you mos-def got a unique style -peace

Last edited by -RKS- : 11-27-04 at 02:11 AM.
Send a message via MSN to -RKS-   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-04, 11:51 PM   #12
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

get em grammatix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-28-04, 12:15 AM   #13
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

alright let me tell you something

my audio iis shit. but you katz be judging COMPUTER TRACKS YO. once i get my studio set up i will post my shit up and tell me if im still wack. i dont try for a normal track that i did for nothing once i do shit for my album you'll see. anywayz Jea jea Tito Your end is coming and seven thirds too ive just been to busy with REAL SHIT. not no fuckin net beef haha. i dont care talk all you want i dont really care its the net fam. you need to smarten up, and act your age, and ask this question "do i really want to be fuckin with him with my wack self" and "what is the point of this" then come back. until then you net to get your shit straight with yo wack ass self

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-04, 12:17 AM   #14
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

and Ill i would take critisism if it wasnt bad critisism because "you dont like me" or because I said something about something you did. suck it up Chump. Do you and ill do me.

ill grammatix i think your a koo nigga with street smarts but comin off at the mouth at me aint a smart thing fam. check this. Until i see an audio from you. you can not say my shit is "wack" who the fuck knows what you be spittin. once my studio gets set up i'll see waz good.

but you a chyllz nigga

tito i dont mind him but if he wants sum beef becuz his girlfriend seven third dont like me. then. MOUNT UP BOIZ

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 11-28-04, 05:03 AM   #15
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kontroverzey..
and Ill i would take critisism if it wasnt bad critisism because "you dont like me" or because I said something about something you did. suck it up Chump. Do you and ill do me.

ill grammatix i think your a koo nigga with street smarts but comin off at the mouth at me aint a smart thing fam. check this. Until i see an audio from you. you can not say my shit is "wack" who the fuck knows what you be spittin. once my studio gets set up i'll see waz good.

but you a chyllz nigga

tito i dont mind him but if he wants sum beef becuz his girlfriend seven third dont like me. then. MOUNT UP BOIZ

yo, i always said you was aiight... as a person... so you saying i don't like you is bullshyt... i critiqued ya shyt and ya started catchin feelings about it... if one of my boys was comin weak you best believe i'd let him know when he got his ass handed to him... that's just me... you can't get better if everybody keep telling you that shyt is legit and then say you trash behind ya back... that's fucked up and i don't roll like that... i'm straight up with kats... some don't like it... some appreciate it... you need to take ALL criticism into consideration and re-examine ya shyt before ya start carrying on like you been doing the last few weeks... and there is no such thing as Bad criticism because all it is is someone's opinion... opinions ain't facts... just different peoples preferences... there's always gonna be someone better than you... that's just how shyt works... omma leave shyt alone between me and you cuz #1 you still a lil young in the game and still got a lot of growing to do mentally and lyrically... #2 i been doing this a lot longer than you have as far as studio shyt go so i know the ins and outs of all that shyt... #3 a lil net beef is healthy for competition purposes but when shyt get to a level where you got it it's just pointless... #4 ya showed me ya got a more respect for kats than what ya been showin lately when ya posted the shyt i quoted from you up top... stop being so angry about shyt ppl say... all that shyt... negative and positive should only make you wanna do better... stay up but stop all that unnecessary beefin...werd

oh yeah... omma take that chump comment this time... only cuz i called you one in my last post... and ya better believe omma do me...to da fullest, ya heard?

Last edited by Ill-Grammatix : 11-28-04 at 05:07 AM.