RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-05, 08:09 PM   #16
Murdah.txt
Get Stomped.

IP: 2D1D 693F

i ate a hlf ounce of good shrooms at once
and ill never eat em again nuff said
Old 05-25-05, 08:16 PM   #17
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

casper is lying his ass off..... lol mushrooms are a poison that makes you trip lol, most people eat an eigth at a time and trip for near 8 hours, although highly reccommended by yours truly, they are not for everybody, if you are not meant for them you will have a terrible time, if you are around the wrong people or in the wrong setting you will not enjoy them, i like being outside when i do them and i roam the land with a permasmile on my face lol....half an ounce for your first time? lol no fucking way that is true. you were misinformed on your dosage, even an eighth is painfull to chow down lol my friends think they taste like pumpkin seeds but i hate the taste, i recommend crushing them into powder "the more potent way, makes them dissolve in your bloodstream quicker" and putting them on your tounge followed with a gulp of your favorite drink, or make mushroom tea, i did mushrooms alot back in the day but then my connect had a little accident n killed his best friend and is now serving 25 years, quite a sad story in fact they were both very close to me, that just goes to show that if you fuck with this shyt there is a good possibility they will lead you down a bad path.... RIP DNS

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 08:20 PM   #18
Recluse
Just Another DipSet

IP: 9CB2 0FC1

Crazy...............

Old 05-25-05, 08:21 PM   #19
the omen
tha illest

that it is my friend. that it is

[/b]
Old 05-25-05, 08:26 PM   #20
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 6CB8 12EC

I've done shrooms 4 times, and let me tell you something... They are fun every once in a while, but i can smoke weed every day. If i did shrooms every day I would go insane. Also, i can smoke when i am in a bad mood and it makes me happier... If you eat shrooms while your mad, you have what is called a "bad trip", and just get ready for the worst 6 hours of your life. No fucking joke...

Weed>>>>>>Shrooms.
Old 05-25-05, 08:31 PM   #21
Zen Theory
New to RV

IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid~ca$
i ate a hlf ounce of good shrooms at once
and ill never eat em again nuff said

damn man, you alright? shrooms are godly
Old 05-25-05, 08:31 PM   #22
Recluse
Just Another DipSet

You Make It Sound Like It Fucks Wit You....Going Insane???If Your In A Bad Mood When You Do It..."Bad Trip"?.....Lol...Shits Must Be Crazy...I Stick Wit The Weed..

Old 05-25-05, 08:48 PM   #23
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

IP: 22C6 2F1A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremendous
I never pop pills but I use to bopped G-Units and Trims..there pills on the street also T4's( Tylenol 4)

tha theme of this thread is shrooms, not your past experiences wit poppin pills...*SMH*.....but chea i tried dat shit.....i aint like it....so im stickin to tokin

My Niggas Dont Groove We Jus Bust A Move
N Fuck Bout 4 Bops A Day
We WIldlife Wit it...

www.myspace.com/imthakingpsc
Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 09:05 PM   #24
Spoken Word is Bond

IP: B485 A59E

lol @ eating a half ounce! yeah right, you would probably go comatose
from that much. It was probably a half eigth.
Old 05-25-05, 09:08 PM   #25
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 6CB8 12EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
casper is lying his ass off..... lol mushrooms are a poison that makes you trip lol, most people eat an eigth at a time and trip for near 8 hours, although highly reccommended by yours truly, they are not for everybody, if you are not meant for them you will have a terrible time, if you are around the wrong people or in the wrong setting you will not enjoy them, i like being outside when i do them and i roam the land with a permasmile on my face lol....half an ounce for your first time? lol no fucking way that is true. you were misinformed on your dosage, even an eighth is painfull to chow down lol my friends think they taste like pumpkin seeds but i hate the taste, i recommend crushing them into powder "the more potent way, makes them dissolve in your bloodstream quicker" and putting them on your tounge followed with a gulp of your favorite drink, or make mushroom tea, i did mushrooms alot back in the day but then my connect had a little accident n killed his best friend and is now serving 25 years, quite a sad story in fact they were both very close to me, that just goes to show that if you fuck with this shyt there is a good possibility they will lead you down a bad path.... RIP DNS

^Yeah I aint read this before but this kid knows what he is talking about... Though crushing the mushroom in to a powder will make it dissolve more quickly in to your bloodstream, the hallucinating part will go by faster (not by a lot)... Either way your in for hours of fun... Or hours of shit...

P.S. Never try to sleep while still tripping... Because instead of sleeping you start thinking, about your life... And what you are doing with your life... Every time i trip, when i'm trying to sleep i come to the conclusion that I will never do drugs again, then I wake up and smoke a bowl... Crazy shit.
Old 05-26-05, 10:01 AM   #26
the omen
tha illest

^ ha ha, i know exactly what you mean man, i always think about where im going in life when i do that shit, and i think about outter space and heaven, and hell, and whats beyond outterspace, and what ants think of us, are we like giants to them? i dunno ... crazy,,, but yea, sleeping duz result in sleeping, one time i had a bad trip n when i tried to sleep i kept hearing voices like "he's bleeding really bad" "what happened to that axe" lol some wierd ass shit cuz n i kept getting images of someone laying on a couch bleeding n shyt. just some wierd shit but also this one time i did some shrooms and we drove around lookin for a haunted house, we found a vacant house n went in it. we somehow ended up catching a couch on fire and just as we put it out n left the smoke filled house some redneck drove up.. lol i think he lived there n we had just fucked wit hhis couch n shyt lol.... danm shrooms rock, ima have to do a lil exploring this summer, my favorite drug is E tho, you CANNOT go wrong with exstacy.. trust this

[/b]
Old 05-26-05, 10:05 AM   #27
Murdah.txt
Get Stomped.

Omen Sukk My Dikk U Bitch Why Tha Fukk Would I Lye Bout Havin A Bad Trip U Goof????shut Tha Fukk Up U Fake Wannabe Thug........just Cause Your A Bitch Dont Mean Erryone Is...................feel Me Bitch?
Old 05-26-05, 10:07 AM   #28
Murdah.txt
Get Stomped.

And Eat Sum More Ex Ja Rule And Fukk Sum More Asses U Fukkin Queeer
So I Can Run Up Kick U In Tha Bakk And Paralize U Cause Yo Fluid Is Drained From Takin Tha Gay Drug Lmfao You Really R A Wanksta
Old 05-26-05, 10:09 AM   #29
Murdah.txt
Get Stomped.

And When Did I Say It Was My Firast Time......can U Read ?????
Kid Your Wack And Misinformed About Tha Dosege Imma Hustler U Moron I Weight Everything On My Digi U Fukk So Go Try To Clown Sumone Else Or Better Yet Just Go Look In Tha MirrOr U Fukkin Waste Of Air
Old 05-26-05, 10:15 AM   #30
Recluse
Just Another DipSet

Omg....Another Thread Turning Into A Beff Thread..........