RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-05, 12:49 PM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 26A5 1505

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
I was just adding a fact of the beef cycle you left out. I thought you were just speaking in general. But if this was about your scenario, you just made another thread about it. Hi Person C.

wtf are you talking about? What ever man, lol.

And mad dog, you keep walking into proof that you're person B. If you feel guilty enough to come in here and post, you're exactly who 'm talking to. Notice all my nut hangers are coming in here and more importantly, the guilty feeling haters that I didn't even know about? This is just to get a head count. I got you yet again you stupid bastard.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-05, 12:51 PM   #17
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: F30D 59D9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
SPuL, NJ is just clapped out man. There's nothing else here for me and it's to the point where things are turning negative and violent for me and my peoples. And it's pointless. I even stopped moving that thing man, so that should tell you. Just pointless. There's better ways that are legal and will make a person way more money, so that's what I'm going to do. Cali's just to hit a reset switch on my whole life, just take in a sum of money with me and start my whole life over free of the dirt back East.

YOU SCARED, MOTHAFUCKA?
Keep it real with me
KEEP IT REAL WITH ME!

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-05, 03:50 PM   #18
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
YOU SCARED, MOTHAFUCKA?
Keep it real with me
KEEP IT REAL WITH ME!

If I was scared, I woulda been gone 2 months ago. I'm staying beyond a resolution of thse issues either way.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-05, 03:51 PM   #19
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: F30D 59D9

come to Detroit, son.
In Detroit, niggas that be stuntin with money are Street Lords
you will get known, but in Cali, you might accidently get killed for some dumb shit

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-05, 06:56 AM   #20
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EFD3 1596

Quote:
wtf are you talking about? What ever man, lol.

And mad dog, you keep walking into proof that you're person B. If you feel guilty enough to come in here and post, you're exactly who 'm talking to. Notice all my nut hangers are coming in here and more importantly, the guilty feeling haters that I didn't even know about? This is just to get a head count. I got you yet again you stupid bastard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officer Barbrady
SWING SET,
SWING SET,
UP AND DOWN I GO.

WHOOSH GOES THE WIND IT DOES...
FLOWING THROUGH MY TOES

i like egotistical bastards...they never unimpress me with their gassed up thoughts that they are untouchable

9th got you on his 1st post Apexx...anyone could see that...so this thread WRONG...the fact you responded makes you claiming you're person A invalid...coz you repsonded to me, when person A don't give a shit yet "person A" says

Quote:
you're exactly who 'm talking to.

you're publically addressing these people who hate you...i was all up for ignoring you...but it seems you're the one who needs to keep the beef alive to keep you around here...

face it

Apexx...no rep

is hated by 2/3rds of this board...

to blinded by ignorance to even notice this

and overrates himself and carefully words shit thats de-codeable to work out what a bitch you really are...

and all Apexx has going for him on this site...is battle tracks...songs at best are average...but it's battle/diss tracks fueled by beef that keep you here...

now what DOES that say Apexx?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-05, 08:59 PM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i like egotistical bastards...they never unimpress me with their gassed up thoughts that they are untouchable

9th got you on his 1st post Apexx...anyone could see that...so this thread WRONG...the fact you responded makes you claiming you're person A invalid...coz you repsonded to me, when person A don't give a shit yet "person A" says

you're publically addressing these people who hate you...i was all up for ignoring you...but it seems you're the one who needs to keep the beef alive to keep you around here...

face it

Apexx...no rep

is hated by 2/3rds of this board...

to blinded by ignorance to even notice this

and overrates himself and carefully words shit thats de-codeable to work out what a bitch you really are...

and all Apexx has going for him on this site...is battle tracks...songs at best are average...but it's battle/diss tracks fueled by beef that keep you here...

now what DOES that say Apexx?

Yet you're the only one perpetuating any beef at all, while I'm busy doing me. You got me all up in your sig son, face it - I'm the only reason little hoes like you evne post. Your sig says who the most important member on this board to you is. Thanks again for the compliment.

Like I said, you're person B, so on that note come here little dog. Follow me around little dog. Sit down here in these posts little dog. I should tie you to one of the beef threads you made about me and see who'll take you home.

:turns up Nas' "You can hate me now":

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-09-05, 04:10 AM   #22
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 6491 4BE3

Quote:
Yet you're the only one perpetuating any beef at all, while I'm busy doing me. You got me all up in your sig son, face it - I'm the only reason little hoes like you evne post. Your sig says who the most important member on this board to you is. Thanks again for the compliment.

Like I said, you're person B, so on that note come here little dog. Follow me around little dog. Sit down here in these posts little dog. I should tie you to one of the beef threads you made about me and see who'll take you home.

:turns up Nas' "You can hate me now":

lmao @ counter Nas'ing me...lol @ puttin the song down wit the lamest twat in the game (P. Diddy)

but ye...i MUST be person B...i jus smashed up my room in frustration

and i must of been the one making this thread and that lil wish wish thread ...pshh think what you want...people now see right through you...did Q do that?...no...it was me...infact...i don't even know why i posted in the first place...oh ye...to back up 9th's post...like your wish thread wit Nos...you got whored in one post...

and your in my sig coz then i don't need to make threads about you...unlike what you are doin...right...in...here

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-05, 10:18 AM   #23
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 0EB4 1ACC

yea... beef on this site is borderline stalking...

lol

krazy

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-05, 02:38 PM   #24
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F7E3 42B8

Its worse when both people are Person B

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-05, 02:41 PM   #25
Po' Wit.
All these Dead Presidents

Text Record: 0-1
IP: B3D0 327D

Havent got it yet but I stir shit up all the time so I most likely will soon.

Soon to come most likely = Nick Fletcher ...... But, we'll see

My Literature
Send a message via AIM to Po' Wit.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-05, 09:49 PM   #26
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
lmao @ counter Nas'ing me...lol @ puttin the song down wit the lamest twat in the game (P. Diddy)

but ye...i MUST be person B...i jus smashed up my room in frustration

and i must of been the one making this thread and that lil wish wish thread ...pshh think what you want...people now see right through you...did Q do that?...no...it was me...infact...i don't even know why i posted in the first place...oh ye...to back up 9th's post...like your wish thread wit Nos...you got whored in one post...

and your in my sig coz then i don't need to make threads about you...unlike what you are doin...right...in...here

I have no clie WTF you're talking about, but I'll pretend liek your one-man crusade is getting you anywhere. So far, you've come up with nothing but air, but take a bow and pat your self on the back.

:turns up "Hate Me Now" again:

Now go get a life and stop stalking me all over the board.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-09-05, 09:57 PM   #27
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 77BB E1E2

wow @ the gayness of this thread

word.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-05, 10:01 PM   #28
MaRVJay
aMERiKaZ NiGHTMaRE!

Text Record: 57-24
IP: 3240 794D

why dont ya'll just meet up and fight or somthin
"Wordz Ahgod has DECLINED this battle on 12-20-06 09:49 PM.

This thread has been automatically closed."

^^he's scared.lol
Send a message via AIM to MaRVJay   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-05, 12:18 AM   #29
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

^ Yeah, great idea. Apexx lives in New Jersey. Mad Dog lives in the UK.

Old 12-10-05, 01:49 AM   #30
Sobe.
haywut

Text Record: 2-1
IP: E7DF DFBD

After reading a few of this dude apexx's posts, i've come to the conclusin that this guy is the peacemaker of RV, always trying to make this world a better place, the one that speaks out about everything, etc. am i right?

EDIT: i just realised i gave the definition for wuss.

Send a message via AIM to Sobe.   Reply With Quote