RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-03, 05:50 PM   #16
Mental God

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F36A FECD

tech n9ne isnt like that tho

listen to Worst Enemy...

he has fuckin amazing flow, and his lyrics can matchup with most great lyracists
Old 12-27-03, 04:11 AM   #17
~RaPiDfIrE~
Light Weight

IP: CB38 DF07

tech n9ne is NOTHING like that lol...I honestly don't see how some people are saying that tech sucks...I don't dick ryde him..I just seriously enjoy his shit..to me he's the total shit...I bought Absolute Power n was actually satisfied 100 percent in an album for the first time ever....

Esham started out on the killing babys satan shit...his new cd is nothing like that either....he's been on a more real tip for I'd say the past 4 years...and his music's improved a lot..

brotha lynch..I can understand how people can completely dislike his shit..I just happen to be someone who likes his shit...I'm not feelin his older shit when he was on that cannibal tip or w/e lol..but his newer shit is dope cuz it's dark but it's also smart...he has a line in a song about turning up the movie Scarface so when the cops come "Al Pacino was bustin caps"...

Kottonmouth Kings are another pretty tite underground group...I don't feel all they shit but the new shit I've heard was pretty nice...some folks might like it..I'd say they're for a mainly white fanbase, b/c the songs just sound...white lol..they're white suburban potheads..like the white answer to Bone Thugz lol...

anyway...seriously yo try to dl some NEW tracks from all those people...I'm not posting shit for them cuz I'm on they dick..I'm just supporting artists that I feel and not many others are into...I almost gurantee if you can get ahold of either of Tech N9ne's last 2 albums you'll be in love with the shit...if you can get Esham's new cd and actually give it a chance you might be down..depending on your flava...Same with Brotha Lynch...I didn't make this thread for people to talk shit about the emcees tho...or even for them to praise the emcees..just tryna do what I hope a fan does for me one day

peace
Old 12-29-03, 01:58 PM   #18
FuE-xIoN
-WiTs EnD-

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 8AFF 7D25

^Likes Tech N9ne And I Know It (to Dez)

Why Do A Majority Of You Hate Because Of Someones Music They Like?

I Dont Really Like Brotha Lynch But Esham And Tech Are Pretty Dope, Esham Has Really Upped His Rhyming Skills Alot Since I First Heard Him, And Tech Has So Many Styles In Flowing Its Sick

And It Isnt Listening To Shit That People Have Never Done That Attracts People To Their Music, I Have A Biography Of Biggie And His Own Mother Says He Didnt Do Half The Shit That He Claims (Had A Poor Enviroment While Growing Up, Sold Drugs, Involved In Gangs, Etc.) Yet People Still Like Him? Why Because He Is Dead?

Last edited by FuE-xIoN : 12-29-03 at 02:01 PM.
Send a message via AIM to FuE-xIoN Send a message via MSN to FuE-xIoN   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-03, 01:38 AM   #19
nam_208
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 1-1
IP: D917 C89A

tech is nice dont know bout the rest
Old 12-30-03, 05:27 PM   #20
Soulfire
Banned

Text Record: 2-2
IP: D917 C89A

Tech is cool.
Old 12-30-03, 09:24 PM   #21
~RaPiDfIrE~
Light Weight

IP: CB38 DF07

werd that's true about that biggie thing....it's entertainment..if I rapped about shit that I did most of my songs would revolve around watching tv, smoking newports, and rapping on the internet....wait..then I'd sound like some of the people on here! oh no!

peace
Old 12-30-03, 09:30 PM   #22
Fl~O~mEtRy

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 3F93 7ABD

i heard some of Esham, but he was iight, then i saw Brotha Lynch in Bestbuy n they had no listenin stations so i coodnt peep it
Old 12-31-03, 01:09 AM   #23
Emotion
Middle Weight

Text Record: 19-8
IP: 4013 53EF

Quote:
Originally posted by High-Ku
I always say there's a difference between not having massive album sales because you're underground and not moving numbers because you suck. I'll leave it to yall to decide which side of the fence those 3 fall on.

P.S.-it's the suck side...

lol..there not really underground artists ever
Some1 needs to post up a thread on what "underground" means

Whats the point of living?

The voices in my head Feat. Rule

Unlikely Alias

More Comming soon!
Old 01-18-04, 03:21 PM   #24
docta_k
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 5B5E 98E6

totally with rapidfire bout tech....he's one of the illest rappers ever in my opinion....in my top 5 list.....been in the game a long time just been messed up with record labels....i support tech's F.T.I (fuck the industry)movement the whole way. those of y'all aint really hurd his stuff go to www.therealtechn9ne.com ....its his official site, u can dload his songs off there

Last edited by docta_k : 01-18-04 at 03:24 PM. Reason: soz the link doesnt include the extra dots lol
Old 01-18-04, 03:30 PM   #25
Lokinator
peace

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 9ED0 718F

Tech N9ne isn't that good
Old 01-18-04, 03:50 PM   #26
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0