RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Warren Piece 2 28.57%
Aragorn 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-04, 01:36 PM   #16
Warren Piece
Banned: Biter

IP: A092 9E01

LMFAO Prove what? That you have NO FUCKING clue who I am? Ok I'll tell you what if you know who I am bring it out it's not like I really care this isn't an alias just tired of the other name. So here's your change be the first.

Old 01-03-04, 01:38 PM   #17
doc_knock

IP: 6389 83EB

good battle...

tough to say. warren had good wordplay, clever punches too. a pretty good verse.

aragorn's verse was good too, good punches, and wordplay. but his punches were a bit stronger, better personals.

vote: aragorn

i spend time on your battle, spend time on mine.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...adid=102139--vs 730

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...readid=101943-- vs prophacyz

Old 01-03-04, 02:30 PM   #18
Cryptic Thoughts
Banned: Biter

IP: 843C 2CD1

Another sad instance of post count winning a battle.

I pity frontlines.

Old 01-03-04, 02:31 PM   #19
Quelude

IP: 4584 DED9

Why you swaying for him?^^^^^^^^

............................................This battle Stinks of Pussy...................
............................................Get off the D/R Shit..............................

Old 01-03-04, 04:08 PM   #20
DNF
Flyweight

IP: DF7B C8F7

ite here is how it went down...

Warren:

not a bad verse... had some nice idea's, good creative stuff, some lacked a hard direct punch line or witty comment to finish it off, but ya wordplay did help you out, multi's were good, some of ya rhymes did seem out of place, but ya flow was good thru the piece...

Aragorn

not a bad verse either, came with a different approach, using personals to your advantage, if the personals are true then it did well in this battle... some lines still lacked an edge, like could of had a punch or little wordplay to finish off the line, but you got your point across, some okay idea's... put up a good battle...

quite an even battle, close call, so ill have to break it down...

Warren/Aragorn: out of 10:

Punches- 8/6: warren had some witty punches that stood out over aragorns...
Personals- 4/6: aragorn had some good personals and used them well to his advantage, warren didnt have much...
Wordplay- 7/5: again warren had some really tight idea's, and creative stuff that really worked well for him...
Multi's/Flow- 7/7: this was a close call, both had nice multi's and a consitant flow, so i had to call you a tie on this...
Creativity- 8/6: Warren just had the better and more original idea's, really stood out in his battle verse...

Overall:
Warren = 34
Aragorn = 30

a good battle from both, but warren's creative idea's and witty punches stood out in the battle and gave him the edge...

props to both emcee's...

VOTE = WARREN PIECE
Send a message via ICQ to DNF Send a message via AIM to DNF Send a message via Yahoo to DNF  
Old 01-03-04, 04:12 PM   #21
Center Sight

IP: BDE8 1790

flow-warren
personals-aragorn
punches-warren
consistancy-warren
disses-aragorn

warren had a real clean verse alot of multis some good punches and pretty consistant, aragorn followed up nicely, lacking a little in flow, but mad mad personals.. fell off towards the end.. personals weigh heavier in a battle but warren had such a clean flow with witty punches that is sorta leveled that off and through consistancy and heavy hitter i think he edged it, good battle
vote-warren

Old 01-03-04, 04:13 PM   #22
Center Sight

IP: BDE8 1790

yeah my computer lagged and sorta by accident i sorta kinda clicked the wrong name and voted for aragorn.. so i dont know how you sort that out figured i'd let u know tho so it can be changed or something, my bad..