RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
villagepimp 0 0%
~RaPiDfIrE~ 4 100.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-30-04, 10:38 PM   #16
~RaPiDfIrE~
Light Weight

IP: 8AFF 7D25

^ what the fuck? lmao....dude..if you think that fucking herb beat me then you're a fucking herb lol....don't ever try to tell me I'm wack cuz I'll tear ur ass apart, then diss you on a fucking album, something u'll never be able to do cuz your a faggot that only does text..now lick my sack..

let the vote stay, I'll still rip him..

peace
Old 01-30-04, 10:41 PM   #17
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP: 4577 CD9A

You talk big and bad, Rapid, but you not. Your one cocky ass motha fucka... just because you some co-leader of some crew that looks like it is backed by ICP don't mean shit. Shut your mouth, or next time I'll try. You don't want me to try. It ain't pretty bitch.
Zig Zag. You a bitch. Get my crew's name off your gay ass sig you motha fucka before I rip your ass too.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp  
Old 01-30-04, 11:24 PM   #18
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Uppin'.....
uppin'.....
uppin'..... Hey, Rapid, Did your last album sell Aluminum? haha... that's your dream..

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp  
Old 01-31-04, 01:24 AM   #19
~RaPiDfIrE~
Light Weight

IP: 71CE 2E84

^ dude my album did sell aluminum u cockmaster! it's going brass next....the more shit u talk about me, the worse it's gonna look when u lose...herb..n no...IJL is not ICP...unlike you, we don't pick rappers and try to be like them...

peace
Old 01-31-04, 10:43 AM   #20
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP: C1DA C961

No... see, I only talk shit if you do so, you talk shit, I talk shit.... that's the way the world works.
Anyway, Unlike you, I don't care if I win. If I did, It'd be over by now.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 01-31-04, 01:55 PM   #21
~RaPiDfIrE~
Light Weight

IP: 71CE 2E84

y cuz u'd get people to vote for u?

ok ur vote got taken away...even after I said it could stay, so obviously a mod agrees with me here...and I like how u took all the tech n9ne shit out of ur av. and sig...who cares?

I'm not talking shit, I'm bein honest, n if u can't handle that then too bad...let's get some goddamn votes...
Old 01-31-04, 02:07 PM   #22
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

No... a mod doesn't agree with you on that obviously... If you would have looked, he didn't explain his vote good enough.... so shut your fucking mouth cuz your getting on my nerves

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 01-31-04, 08:54 PM   #23
~RaPiDfIrE~
Light Weight

IP: CB38 DF07

lmao oooh...u might type me to death...

look you gerbil fucking goblin, the dude voted for you...yet at the bottom he says
"rapid you suck to but not as bad"....now unless I'm a complete fucking 'tard and everyone else is sane, I believe he was saying that I suck, but you suck worse...yet he voted for u? The dude had his shit all fucked up, which is exactly why I thought the vote was bullshit...u seriously need help in writing rhymes duke, ur not even good...and ur definately not good enough to win this fucking battle...but really I don't care who wins now I just wish it would hurry up n end so I can start a battle against someone good..now shut the hell up so I don't have to reply anymore...

peace
Old 01-31-04, 08:56 PM   #24
HellSpawn666
New to RB

IP: A80F 7458

Old 01-31-04, 10:09 PM   #25
Potent
Flyweight

IP: C1DA C961

rapid took this he had this shit hands down..he had nice punches...good flow..and he vocab was decent...vill u came tight u juss need to have harder punches that was thwe only thing ur lacked

Vote:rapid

pease take time to vote on my battle since i took time to vote on yours
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111122

.......FreeAgent.......</center>

Old 01-31-04, 10:37 PM   #26
PROOF
Middle Weight

IP: E169 A98D

whats up village pimp, u were right, i battled set ignorance and i do alot better versus people on my level

Old 01-31-04, 10:40 PM   #27
Art Official

IP: D14C 1729

I dont know what the fuck is goin on in this thread, but xtreme's first verse wasn't bad

Old 01-31-04, 10:40 PM   #28
~RaPiDfIrE~
Light Weight

IP: CB38 DF07

man..I'm sorry that I'm making excessive posts in this..but for real..dude can u just vote? the other guy that voted didn't poll vote..and u just made a free post in here...we only got 1 vote and like 20 replies...can a mod erase all the posts besides the verses and the votes?

peace
Old 01-31-04, 11:09 PM   #29
ak-mixa
Light Weight

IP: E4E9 28ED

Well...............well.....................well.. ....... a straight battle I could say from both battlers. Village pimp I caught da way you were flowing when I read it da 3rd time. Pimp when you flow against somebody next time don't do dat 1 line with two rhymes shit because niggas ain't gonna vote for you because I did dat and they said you would of won if it was structured good. Village pimp you had a few o.k. punches and da rest was .......well let's not say da best of you. Rapid Fire was dat you or not nigga? well I would go with rapid fire because he had punches over punches and more........ he had da total package and his flow was consistent and metaphors were good. Village Pimp's rhymes were jus old and played and way to basic to beat rapid fire with his complexness and lyrical abilities. Both keep elevating and read dictionaries to learn bigger words............

vote=Rapid Fire

please vote on my battles below getting slept on...............

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110451
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109978

Old 02-15-04, 02:10 AM   #30
~RaPiDfIrE~
Light Weight

IP: 9CA0 C805

well let's not say da best of you. Rapid Fire was dat you or not nigga? well I would go with rapid fire because he had punches over punches and more........

^lol....it was me....Smoka is my cousin...he comes over here and posts...and he forgets to log out sometimes....so of course i logged on and didnt know he had not logged out...and posted...lmao

peace