RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-04, 12:50 PM   #16
Induelz
Maggot

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9AE7 AA5A

Interesting
DO NOT BATTLE BLAK SIINZ HE IS A NAME BITER.
Old 01-23-04, 01:24 PM   #17
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Text Record: 1-0
IP: F005 00C3

The pearls of Anit-matter research are generations away, and in that future it will serve the world well. We must always set our sights on the future, yet some more tangible work, due to have a huge impact on the very near future, is at hand. I think we will make more head room as advances in the fourth stage of matter are upon us. Traditionally we have learned in our science classes the three stages of matter being, Solid, liquid, and gas... Research has long been underway on the unknown and unpopular concept of matters fourth stage... Plasma, this form of matter will prove to be very important to advances in energy and weapons capabilites. Currently there are many research faclities collaberating to an extent on this Ionispheric phenom. Much is known, yet much is to be learned. Very adverse conditions in that region of atmoshere cause the Aurora lights, as seen from earth. Super heated matter in the third stage (gas) is transformed into plasma, and is believed to be associated with transmisson anomolies commonly known in the broadcasting arena. Ok, lets break it down to simple terms. You bradcast a radio wave from point A, with very little power to travel long distances, most transmission would be held to Line Of Sight bounderies (small distance) Yet durring specific times the very same transmission, can be reflected (skipped) off the ionisphere and carried around to the other side of the world. No one really understood why, but it became a common practice of the braodcasting industry, to use this region of our atmosphere for such purposes. Frequency modulated and amplitude modulated signals (FM/AM) would carry further than expected. It seems as if the abundace of super heated gases aka Plasma, (the very same type that forms around the body of the spaceshuttle during reentry) act as an accelerating agent for specific wavelengthed transimissions. This concept is well worth the amount of research being funded by several governments. If we can effectively reproduce the effect plasma has on radio transmissions, we can use that technology for many applications, both military and commercial. It's ground breaking and will prove to be key to further exploring the deepths of space...

Last edited by bouncedoggydog : 01-23-04 at 01:55 PM.
Old 01-23-04, 01:39 PM   #18
Born To Kill
Veteran

Text Record: 114-85
IP: FF89 3C60

I always thought the most volatile substance known to man was...

"Deeez nuts!"

Sorry, was listening to The Chronic on the way in this morning!
Old 01-23-04, 04:24 PM   #19
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

^No, that's the most 'swollow-able' substance known to woMAN!
Old 01-23-04, 04:30 PM   #20
Sir Q. Layshun

Text Record: 0-1
IP: FAFF E566

Word To Myk
This Shit Is Dumb
Old 01-23-04, 04:32 PM   #21
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definition
Word To Myk
This Shit Is Dumb

Yeah only really dumb people would know anything about this, I am sure...
Old 01-23-04, 05:04 PM   #22
Dragon I
British Beef Personified

IP: DE5F 35F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncedoggydog
Yeah only really dumb people would know anything about this, I am sure...

well said. the only problem with antimatter at the moment is that to make even one of those particles it probably cost them $100,000's of dollars, so in terms of a useful, appliable antimatter engine, it most liekly won't be in our lifetimes. and also, if u don't have one of thise eiffel tower magnets, the damn stuff escapes and blows up nething it touches. so if u had a big one, u could probably blow up some serious shit. who knows, maybe the next wmd will be an antimatter bomb. for the mo though, that would involve dropping a particle accelerator on you're enemy, so we're safe from that for now.
Old 01-23-04, 05:19 PM   #23
Lethargic
Middle Weight

IP: 9DAE 3ADA

Great...the world is now one stop closer to destruction. Well, at least we might have the technology to fly away into outerspace as someone drops that anti-matter bomb that destroys the world. Have you guys even thought about that aspect of the subject? Seriously, screw Nukes. These bombs will make Nukes look like bottle rockets. This will be an awesome thing for man kind...just so long as we don't use them for weaponry. If we do...this world is doomed.
Old 01-23-04, 05:34 PM   #24
Dragon I
British Beef Personified

IP: DE5F 35F4

indeed. don't worry htough, u won't see nething that nasty in you're lifetime. and i don't think nebody would be crazy enough to drop a bomb like that neways. probably waste half the planet, knock teh earth off orbit and send us hurtling towards the sun. know who would do saomthign crazy like that? good job ol george bush will be gone by then otherwise we'd all be screwed, the trigger happy gun nut that he is.
Old 01-23-04, 06:19 PM   #25
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon I
indeed. don't worry htough, u won't see nething that nasty in you're lifetime. and i don't think nebody would be crazy enough to drop a bomb like that neways. probably waste half the planet, knock teh earth off orbit and send us hurtling towards the sun. know who would do saomthign crazy like that? good job ol george bush will be gone by then otherwise we'd all be screwed, the trigger happy gun nut that he is.

Oh yeah you mention him prior to all the fucken lunitics out there in the world. I mean do you even know how pathetic that sound's, in contrast to the real threats in the world. Once Saddam perfected his nuke, five minutes later he would have been testing it on most likey Isreal. Yet Bush sit's on the most powerful arsenal known to man ever, yet he has done nothing to earn the light you just put him in. I was really thinking you had some potential, I thought your post's were intellegent up until now.
Laughable
Old 01-23-04, 06:32 PM   #26
Dragon I
British Beef Personified

IP: 09C7 61DE

lol. some people take what i say too seriously. a joke is a joke after all. i don't seriously think bush would start firining off antimatter missiles. in britain though, it's commaon practice to insult bush at every available oppurtunity, regardless of if whether there's a more suitable or valid person to take the piss out of. tv sketch shows always portray him as a naive gun nut that tapes over threats from bin laden with episodes of sesame street. so they're u go. when somebody goes to war for nuclear missiles and chemical weapons that he claimed were in somebodys possesion only to find they weren't there without any real evidence they were, he's obviously gonna get a reputation as somebody completely gung ho and trigger happy.