RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-04, 02:21 PM   #16
Zedd

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1E8F 4208

Does it really matter.... I still think hes a racist....... WHen you free style (black people) do you go off about cracker this and that? I dont think its in your mind like that unless you are racist. WIth that said the context doesnt really play a key role in what eminem said the fact is... he said some racist comments that he would rather have not been made public.... THe comments represented how he felt about things.... And he is a racist rapper
Old 01-23-04, 04:20 PM   #17
~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~

IP: 424C A1D7

Quote:
if that is true why did eminem say that he was just ignorant and said stupid shit in his younger years?

cuz even tho its a joke and whatever its still dumb shit lol and im glad he apologized, its egxatcly what he was suposed to do and I dont even care anymore he apologized and if hes truly sorry what else is left to do?

I dont eve like eminem but this has been blown way out of proportion, and i really belive that people can change, even racists.(ps. I dont belive he was ever a real actual racist jus said dumb ignorant shit like the dumbass he was)
But like i said people can change.

Last edited by ~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~ : 01-23-04 at 04:22 PM.
Old 01-23-04, 04:37 PM   #18
Dragon I
British Beef Personified

Text Record: 1-0
IP: DE5F 35F4

lol. good old source. can always trust them to be an unbiased magazine. i hope he does go to other publications cos that would be funny. as for teh main reason of the post though, i don't think em's really a racist. he just said something in the heat of the moment. i'm sure everybody else has done that in an argument or somehting surely? and like lyrical-jezus said, as long as he's said somehting u can't really do much about it besides give differing opinions on the matter. oh well. at least it's making the source look crap.
Old 01-23-04, 04:59 PM   #19
Viscosity
Nigga Ima OG.

IP: 748B 325E

GunManWrote
Quote:
blah blah blah, whose to say Eminem didn't pay this kid off 2 write that?Sucker rhymes? Smells like bullshit 2 me but who cares, everybody knows Benzino don't like Eminem, and that asshole knew it 2.

hmm, I believe this.. because wen im high,drunk,just fuckin around on the mic
I say shit I dont mean, or want people to hear but the nigga im wit..
Em aint rascit, nuff said'... and I do "suckerin' rhymes" all the time..
ill diss my girl.. fam u wrong on that

My people skills are way better then yours, nigga..
Old 01-23-04, 05:04 PM   #20
Viscosity
Nigga Ima OG.

IP: 748B 325E

Quote:
....... WHen you free style (black people) do you go off about cracker this and that? I dont think its in your mind like that unless you are racist.

rofl... I have 3 bootlegged battles of Eminem vs Unknown Rappers.. were all they do is throw in jab's bout him bein white... etc
and if your a rappers whos black, and u battlein a whitey.. im sure u pop in jab's botu that 2... and that dont make u a rascit?...

My people skills are way better then yours, nigga..
Old 01-23-04, 07:44 PM   #21
wogzta

IP: 5C4B 9DFC

^ thats the thing i dont get... its like white people have to respect black MC's but black MC's can say whatever they like to white MC's on the assumption that they are racist

its not very logical.

and even though it was a joke, it was an ignorant joke with bad taste... that would explain why he said "i said dumb shit when i was a kid"... i mean... jokes basically are "dumb shit"...
Old 01-23-04, 08:08 PM   #22
mc skittlezbee

IP: 242B 3616

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedd
Does it really matter.... I still think hes a racist....... WHen you free style (black people) do you go off about cracker this and that? I dont think its in your mind like that unless you are racist. WIth that said the context doesnt really play a key role in what eminem said the fact is... he said some racist comments that he would rather have not been made public.... THe comments represented how he felt about things.... And he is a racist rapper

yo i dont know what crack you bee smokin but still wat eva you say keep it to your self, this man is a wicked mc.....
Old 01-23-04, 09:01 PM   #23
~HoTTie~
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?

Text Record: 31-15
IP: 610A 62DC

I Wish You Woulda Just Sumed Up What That Said...

That Was Too Much To Read.

So I Didn't Read It.
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-04, 09:54 PM   #24
Da_Killa_Kid
R.B's Demigod

IP: 5E48 7779

Yo that really puts it into the light, more than before. You had to be stupid to not see that Benzino's fruit ass had alterior motives. Even if that would have been posted in the first place there would've been shit loads of ppl that still woulda jumped off the wagon.

<center> </center>
slept on battle
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105181
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113861
Send a message via Yahoo to Da_Killa_Kid   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 02:03 PM   #25
Signifakant

IP: EC0B 84C7

They Are Definately After Eminem,Not Just Benizo But The Rest Of Mainstream Also.Be Honest Here,When You Guys Were Younger You Guys Have Made A Few Mistakes & Regret Them.Some Of Us Are Still Growing & We Will Make Mistakes & Regret Time And Time Again.But The Point Is,You Make Mistakes You Just Have To Learn From Them.But What I Don't Get Is,Eminem Makes A Tape After Breaking Up With A Black Girlfriend The Tape Was Only About Girls,Period.He Made A Mistake When He Made This Tape,& He Knows It.But I Don't Get How He Makes A Mistake,And It's All Of A Sudden A Crime
Old 01-25-04, 05:02 PM   #26
ELEETE
"The Eleete"

IP: 3C42 2871

All I gotta say is fuck The Source everyone should know when an organization doesn't like someone an have that much power over the people, you think they'll ever have anything good to say about that person? I just think people that read The Source an got pissed off about what they printed are a bunch ignorant mothafuckas for eating they're bullshit. Cmon you really think they'll ever have anythin positive to say about Em? Hell no, your the idiots for believing them......big fuckin deal.......everyone makes mitakes but if your the oppoisite color ina game (hip-hop) predominatly black an you make one all of a sudden you aint respected an your racist......im sure Em has no black friends......stupid muthafuckas........

Last edited by ELEETE : 01-25-04 at 05:09 PM.
Old 01-25-04, 08:31 PM   #27
cjcrook

IP: 989E 3EB6

I've never battled before, but I can imagine that I would say anything just to piss someone off, racist or not, because when it is in the context of a song, I would know better than to take it seriously and judge the person who said it. He apologized, the source is biased and has beef with em and is trying to get back at him, and you people who think he is a racist need to lighten up, he's not. If he was a real racist why would he run with the all black crew that he does?
Old 01-26-04, 04:39 PM   #28
Gunman tha Great

IP: 4287 3F49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscosity
GunManWrote
hmm, I believe this.. because wen im high,drunk,just fuckin around on the mic
I say shit I dont mean, or want people to hear but the nigga im wit..
Em aint rascit, nuff said'... and I do "suckerin' rhymes" all the time..
ill diss my girl.. fam u wrong on that

"Sucker rhymes" why tha fuck would somebody do that? u suck all tha time don't try 2 cover it up.
Old 01-26-04, 04:40 PM   #29
Gunman tha Great

IP: 4287 3F49

Quote:
Originally Posted by RythmicTendicies
^l0l...i was waiting for that.^

U know i hate to dissapoint.
Old 01-31-04, 02:08 PM   #30
RythmicTendicies

IP: CEA5 B505

funny how when i posted the thread containing the so called racist tapes got about 100 replies and this gets 28.....meh.....