RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-04, 03:19 AM   #1
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t
Banned
 
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t's Avatar
 
Posts: 186
From: Bay Yay Area
IP:

u dont no me an u never will just battle me
an sto[p playin games an postin fag..

set it up
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 03:21 AM   #2
Dope Name
Light Weight
 
Dope Name's Avatar
 
Posts: 213
From: Green Bay, we're ghetto off tha hook here ;)
IP:

^ go for it

I'm outta here I'll be somewhere else and check back to see if he/she (who knows) answered my question
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline

DopeName<center>
<center>SucideInc.
<center>

Later DanE
Word-Ness
I have a website
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 03:23 AM   #3
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t
Banned
 
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t's Avatar
 
Posts: 186
From: Bay Yay Area
IP:

wut u wanna battle or are ya words not dope
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 03:25 AM   #4
Dope Name
Light Weight
 
Dope Name's Avatar
 
Posts: 213
From: Green Bay, we're ghetto off tha hook here ;)
IP:

^ this is funny as hell, you want me to battle you, but I can't figure out why, you're someone I know, and you know me, thats why "you got funk" with me, god who the hell are you!.....
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline

DopeName<center>
<center>SucideInc.
<center>

Later DanE
Word-Ness
I have a website
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 03:26 AM   #5
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t
Banned
 
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t's Avatar
 
Posts: 186
From: Bay Yay Area
IP:

pussy i aint tryna post hella
are ua b itch an wont battle or will u set it up my rules
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 03:27 AM   #6
Dope Name
Light Weight
 
Dope Name's Avatar
 
Posts: 213
From: Green Bay, we're ghetto off tha hook here ;)
IP:

nah...
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline

DopeName<center>
<center>SucideInc.
<center>

Later DanE
Word-Ness
I have a website
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 03:43 AM   #7
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86
 
M&rk's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,136
From: Michigan
IP:

shit next time i want a battle imma do dat shit, just say u got beef wit everyone who's online, good move pimpin. and its bout time deez bitches actually battle 'em i will if nookie aint down
__________________


Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)


Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 03:45 AM   #8
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86
 
M&rk's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,136
From: Michigan
IP:

i dont know how ta set it up, so u set it up and i'll check in and spit w/e da rules are i dont really care what u said seemed ite, set it up your damn self tho
__________________


Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)


Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 03:54 AM   #9
Dope Name
Light Weight
 
Dope Name's Avatar
 
Posts: 213
From: Green Bay, we're ghetto off tha hook here ;)
IP:

^I hope you weren't calling me a bitch, it's not much of an original or insulting comment I just don't like to be called a bitch...
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline

DopeName<center>
<center>SucideInc.
<center>

Later DanE
Word-Ness
I have a website
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 04:15 AM   #10
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86
 
M&rk's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,136
From: Michigan
IP:

well in that case dope name, yo ass is a bitch
__________________


Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)


Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 04:18 AM   #11
Dope Name
Light Weight
 
Dope Name's Avatar
 
Posts: 213
From: Green Bay, we're ghetto off tha hook here ;)
IP:

wow, aren't we mature, when you get done battlin' whoever you are I think I'll battle you also, *mutdumbassters*
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline

DopeName<center>
<center>SucideInc.
<center>

Later DanE
Word-Ness
I have a website
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 04:48 AM   #12
-Zone Out-
Still Sick
 
Posts: 2,933
IP:

I'll battle you Rigo..set it up in frontlines...w00t..about to be 5-1...
__________________
R.I.P. Bodie
Pay Homage To The Best
If you think you better than holla!
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.