RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Quelude 5 83.33%
Aesthetic™ 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-29-04, 05:44 PM   #16
.Iknoevel.
Banned: Compromised Account

IP: 8CC0 5F0C

Q

Your name says it all..you faker than peg legs with real toes..
Wood arms with ashy elbows..or four stiped Adida shell toes
u rhymed toes and toes, not feelin it, ya first line was good but you shoulda moved to a different punch in the 2nd
I shut down defenses simply...my offense simply exemplary
Leave a boot tread in ya ass so my challengers can remember me
rhyme was meh.... u also used simply twice in ya 1st line and i aint feelin that
What more Could you say?.your flyweight..I've slept longer than you've lived
I'm pure dope..your plastic with articial additives!
decent punch.. didnt need the ! wasnt That funny or Dope, but it was good
I should go back in the past.. father your dad..give you a piece of me
As generations pass... hopefully... you'll inherit some heat from me
not really a punch.. just self glorification, first line was meh too
Cat in ya av is looking down..as Aesthetics record is plummeting
Holding the back of his neck.. he got tired of looking up at me!
wow.. no rhyme at all, maybe in audio i guess... woulda been an ok ending but it didnt rhyme, personal was just ok too

Aest

No replay!! I Will Rip this hater, Aes's raps clone faster than double homocide investigators/
you wanna serve me like a waiter? fucking traitor! take some words of advice and keep posing to be a skater!!/..lol (Tony Hawk...wannabe..lol)
completely wack opening.... u over loaded wit multis and didnt focus on punches.. talkin bout waiter was wack and that tony hawk shit was too. ya first line was ok but neverless it was still blah

You can't be felt, like brail in air! you spit your garbage/
trust me son Rb doesn't care, want some knowledge? this dude is despair and like the def at concerts/ ( I will abuse em..lol)
wow.. ya lines are streactched.. shoulda ended where knowledge was, and this line wasnt that great either cuz concert dont rhyme wit garbage, keep tryin though kiddo
I'll delete the elite, with kleets we cant meet, Im the ruin of this dyke and trust you can't beat!/
re-do your profile son Im tired of sonnin you like big birds to broken planes the ground is the only thing feeling you!!..( http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109584 (Antonio Banderas...beatin his weak azz.lol)
again... you dont rhyme wit beat... fix ya struct cuz its wack, your spittin in whole bars per line i guess, i don know
Tha good shit.... ??? hahaha Dismiss this, brutal and cruel let you live leave you dickless,Hold ya head to ya head to defeat so you can be an close eye witness/..lol
Act hype till I step in the ring suddenly sedated,Claim that you were ill, looks like you’ve been inoculated/
wow.. really streatched to hell.... that was like 3 lines for 1 punch... this was blah again, punch was ok but your really streatchin ya lines and its throwing ya whole flow off
~Finisher~
(C A P I T A L S (now hopefully u will understand it..lol)

I'll Roll You Up Like And L Put The Flame To Ya Dome As I Scream Out Burn-The-Dro/
Pathetic Kid You Can't Flow You Like Frozen-Rivers Learn-It-Hoe You Got No Cur-Rent-Flow...loool haha.
that was only lol cuz i laughed at you, u said flow and flow which really did ruin the flow, ya lines were streatched again and ya concept was basic and played. you really need to take a trip to WEC and get major help on punches and struct

overall - ima have to go wit Q, he took this by far, his struct was much better and he had much harder punches. stay up guys

...Gone...

Old 01-29-04, 05:51 PM   #17
-Negative-™
Light Weight

IP: A7FB FC4A

Aight....I need Real Votes................

u
p
p
u
n
Fools On My Dick I aSSur You I got Chrome that'll leave your body count high-in-debt...

<center>

Old 01-29-04, 05:58 PM   #18
~HoTTie~
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?

IP: 610A 62DC

Aesthetic took this by far. He had more personals..his punches hit...but his structure is still a problem..after he fixes that..he'll be good.

quelude..ur verse was good.don't underestimate your oppenent though.

good battle

vote = aesthetic

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation. I'm disappointed HoTTie. - Axiom
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~  
Old 01-29-04, 05:59 PM   #19
-Negative-™
Light Weight

IP: A7FB FC4A

Finally Honest vote No DR..................

U
P P U
N
Fools On My Dick I aSSur You I got Chrome that'll leave your body count high-in-debt...

<center>

Old 01-29-04, 06:35 PM   #20
KoNcEpT
Banned: Double Voting

IP: 178D 1421

Quelude Eaisly Won This Battle. His Punches
Was Way Better. I Started To Read Aest's
Punches I Was Like Lmao No. And His Stucture
Was Also Horrible. Que Had A Few Blaaah Punches
But At Least They Hit, Cuz Aest's Didn't At All.

V/Que

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation. - Axiom
Send a message via AIM to KoNcEpT  
Old 01-29-04, 07:19 PM   #21
Quelude

IP: 54CE EF3B

Uppin for the battle..........Good battle Aes.....

Old 01-29-04, 08:15 PM   #22
True-Souldja

IP: 73CF 4AE5

Opener - Aes
Vocab - Aes
Structure - Quelude
Punches - Quelude
Flow - Quelude
Closer - Quelude

Overall - Quelude

Good battle both of you. Aesthetic you need to seriously change ya structure. it looks like a big mess of words. But besides that you had some good punches and meta's, but they werent as good as Queludes. Actually Queludes verse was sick.
(I shut down defenses simply...my offense simply exemplary
Leave a boot tread in ya ass so my challengers can remember me) Thats original (at least ive never seen it before) and hard hittin. Queludes Closer was sick too...
You both had good verses but Aesthetics you were no match for Quelude this round.
Good battle guys.

Vote - Quelude.

If you could return an honest vote Id appreciate that. Thanks
vv Me vs. pictureperfect2 vv
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109706

Old 10-23-04, 02:35 AM   #23
For$akeN
Umm...Yeah

IP: 5043 32F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Iknoevel.
Q

Your name says it all..you faker than peg legs with real toes..
Wood arms with ashy elbows..or four stiped Adida shell toes
u rhymed toes and toes, not feelin it, ya first line was good but you shoulda moved to a different punch in the 2nd
I shut down defenses simply...my offense simply exemplary
Leave a boot tread in ya ass so my challengers can remember me
rhyme was meh.... u also used simply twice in ya 1st line and i aint feelin that
What more Could you say?.your flyweight..I've slept longer than you've lived
I'm pure dope..your plastic with articial additives!
decent punch.. didnt need the ! wasnt That funny or Dope, but it was good
I should go back in the past.. father your dad..give you a piece of me
As generations pass... hopefully... you'll inherit some heat from me
not really a punch.. just self glorification, first line was meh too
Cat in ya av is looking down..as Aesthetics record is plummeting
Holding the back of his neck.. he got tired of looking up at me!
wow.. no rhyme at all, maybe in audio i guess... woulda been an ok ending but it didnt rhyme, personal was just ok too

Aest

No replay!! I Will Rip this hater, Aes's raps clone faster than double homocide investigators/
you wanna serve me like a waiter? fucking traitor! take some words of advice and keep posing to be a skater!!/..lol (Tony Hawk...wannabe..lol)
completely wack opening.... u over loaded wit multis and didnt focus on punches.. talkin bout waiter was wack and that tony hawk shit was too. ya first line was ok but neverless it was still blah

You can't be felt, like brail in air! you spit your garbage/
trust me son Rb doesn't care, want some knowledge? this dude is despair and like the def at concerts/ ( I will abuse em..lol)
wow.. ya lines are streactched.. shoulda ended where knowledge was, and this line wasnt that great either cuz concert dont rhyme wit garbage, keep tryin though kiddo
I'll delete the elite, with kleets we cant meet, Im the ruin of this dyke and trust you can't beat!/
re-do your profile son Im tired of sonnin you like big birds to broken planes the ground is the only thing feeling you!!..( http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109584 (Antonio Banderas...beatin his weak azz.lol)
again... you dont rhyme wit beat... fix ya struct cuz its wack, your spittin in whole bars per line i guess, i don know
Tha good shit.... ??? hahaha Dismiss this, brutal and cruel let you live leave you dickless,Hold ya head to ya head to defeat so you can be an close eye witness/..lol
Act hype till I step in the ring suddenly sedated,Claim that you were ill, looks like you’ve been inoculated/
wow.. really streatched to hell.... that was like 3 lines for 1 punch... this was blah again, punch was ok but your really streatchin ya lines and its throwing ya whole flow off
~Finisher~
(C A P I T A L S (now hopefully u will understand it..lol)

I'll Roll You Up Like And L Put The Flame To Ya Dome As I Scream Out Burn-The-Dro/
Pathetic Kid You Can't Flow You Like Frozen-Rivers Learn-It-Hoe You Got No Cur-Rent-Flow...loool haha.
that was only lol cuz i laughed at you, u said flow and flow which really did ruin the flow, ya lines were streatched again and ya concept was basic and played. you really need to take a trip to WEC and get major help on punches and struct

overall - ima have to go wit Q, he took this by far, his struct was much better and he had much harder punches. stay up guys

snap and that is word