RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-04, 08:30 PM   #16
wogzta

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5C4B 9DFC

^ interesting... i guess im one of those 10% who takes advantage of the dumb

But how can they claim that we (meaning muslims, not white people) are evil and take advantage, when we are the ones preaching respect and equality to all people, while they are claiming that their race is surperior above all? They can believe what they want, and i respect their choices, but i find them slightly dodgy...

Gunna XL... the Quran was written in Arabic originally. In Saudi Arabia - not Syria. And even if it had been, thered be no difference. Unless you've been living in a cave for the last millenium, you'd have realized that Syrians speak ARABIC.

And arabs do not state that you MUST read it in Arabic. It's better if you do; and if you can read arabic you should; but if you cant (like myself), a translation is a perfectly viable option.
Old 01-31-04, 12:50 AM   #17
~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~

IP: B7B3 41B1

A light skinned middle eastern/african man named Elijah Mohammed started the nation of Islam and the reason some of the somtimes refer to them selves as 5 percenters is becuz they belive that 85 % of the wolrd is blind and have nothing, 10 percent has everything but is blind and will not help the 85% and the 5 % left is them, they are not blind they have knowledge and they make the world a better place etc...
Nation of Islam is a muslim sect and they are a sect cuz they changed some of the muslim belifes like that they are superior over whites and so on, thats why when Malcom X went to Mecca in the middle east he saw muslims of all races together and discoved tru islam and left the nation of islam when he saw their belifes were against basic islam and were in his eyes wrong. Thats why the betrayed him later and he was assasinated(if u ever saw the movie).
Old 01-31-04, 12:52 AM   #18
~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~

In True Islam everyone is equal no matter what colour or race so obviosly the Nation is wrong since they goin against the Quran, I should know my family is muslim.
Old 01-31-04, 01:49 AM   #19
FormulaMC
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-1
IP: E38C 4580

Well damn. . I just learned something. . I honestly had no idea of this 5 Percenter thing. . and surprised at who's a part of it.

INSTANT. .

Send a message via AIM to FormulaMC   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-04, 05:22 AM   #20
wogzta

hey lyrical jezus.... are you also muslim since your family is? PM me sometime i havent met many muslims on this site

The 5 Percenters sound ok... but their "we are the greatest race" type thing does come off as slightly dodgy... i mean... how can they act like victims of racism and yet discriminate against other races? And as far as I know, most African Americans have white blood within them, if you ever saw an African next to a African American there is a big difference... hair, skin colour, body frame... so how can they claim that whites are inferior if alot of them have actually had white blood in them?
Old 01-31-04, 08:05 AM   #21
Word Bond
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 4577 CD9A

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogzta
The 5 Percenters sound ok... but their "we are the greatest race" type thing does come off as slightly dodgy... i mean... how can they act like victims of racism and yet discriminate against other races? And as far as I know, most African Americans have white blood within them, if you ever saw an African next to a African American there is a big difference... hair, skin colour, body frame... so how can they claim that whites are inferior if alot of them have actually had white blood in them?

don't fall into that and don't just listen to what we said cause someone could be wrong(not sayin anyone is) you should find out for yourself
Old 01-31-04, 01:43 PM   #22
D-Dizzle
Ya Mama's Favorite

Text Record: 11-2
IP: F413 89D1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogzta
hey lyrical jezus.... are you also muslim since your family is? PM me sometime i havent met many muslims on this site

Becasue the Africans didn't CHOSE to have white blood in them...we were raped when we come over here....thats one of the reasons for the religeon calling whites Devils and the clensing of beign accociated with whites by changing their "given slave name".....

You should look more into it by reading and looking stuff up....

Bang On The Table Productions
Old 01-31-04, 08:16 PM   #23
wogzta

^ thanks for the info, I will.... but arent there also some African Americans who choose to have white wives/white husbands?

I still dont think its correct to call every white person a devil though... just because some genocidal maniacs from a few select countries took over the world and began using Africans as slaves doesnt mean every white person is a racist... I'm white and one of my best friends is black...
Old 01-31-04, 08:52 PM   #24
FairInHeight
Everyone... I'm Gay!

IP: 5983 B077

i'm white, my brothers half black. in my philosophy there's no difference between any races or skin colours, we all started out the same in the very beggining, think about it.
Old 01-31-04, 09:17 PM   #25
Diabolical

IP: 7F7D 733A

mane im commited to the 5% nation now i picked up some books and shit at barnes and nobles im gone join them
Old 02-02-04, 07:11 AM   #26
puroresu boy
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: C0EB 2734

The thing I odnt understand about the Nation is the theory of Elijah Muhammad being a prophet.

The Quran tells us that Muhammed is the last messenger and their will be none after him. Why then do the Nation who use the Quran as their holy book proclaim to have anothe prophet?
Old 02-02-04, 07:15 AM   #27
Emotion
Middle Weight

Text Record: 19-8
IP: 4013 53EF

MMMMMMMMMMMM k i am fully sick of this shit....

So what arre we supposed to do??

I mean right now i am sitting in a 15 year old white suit made out of skin, but do i have the urge to slaugter pillage and eradicate the african american race? NO! i mean not every white person is bad or a redneck,-and not every black person comes from "da hood".

We should only have hate for the people that are rascist not whole races,

Whats the point of living?

The voices in my head Feat. Rule

Unlikely Alias

More Comming soon!
Old 02-02-04, 08:41 AM   #28
Holmes Jr.
Flyweight

IP: 6301 79A8

Yeah no matter how much you hate theres always gonna be stuck up racists out there so all you can do is just keep hatin...which if you think about it kinda makes us prejudice too, but I dont care fuck racists

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=white)>~The Lyrical Evaluator~</table>

Status 0-0

Current Battles

Latest Writtens
Living A Lie
Old 02-02-04, 05:08 PM   #29
~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~

Elijah Mohhamed is not a prophet, there is tons of historical figures who created religions or sects of allready existing religions but tthat dont mean they are prophets the only prophets who can be considerd real is Moses, Jesus and Mohammed, and then of course thers Buddha butt hats a diffrent type of thing. SO no hes not a god sent prophet but he was a smart and special guy but not divine.
Old 02-03-04, 12:12 AM   #30
wogzta

Isnt the nation of islam in america also not considered true islam by most other muslims... since i think they also believe in the black surperiority.... but traditional islam teaches everyone is equal...