RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
lyrical KILLAH 4 44.44%
XxToXiCXxVeRbZ 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-15-04, 07:43 PM   #16
Rising Sun
Light Weight

IP: 4957 C2BB

Toxic ain't got a bling, I'm V.I.P at Jacob the Jeweller.../
This bitch could spit nitrogen, still wouldn't be cooler.../ nah....not good
Toxic?, just another newb. ta devour and add ta my list.../
Bitch couldn't get a head in battle if I gave him tha tip of my dick.../ pretty good...played out though
Call me T-Mac cuz i'll preform magic and leave Toxic black and blue.../
Toxic couldn't pull ya weight in battle takin three bottles of stacker 2.../ dont get it but t-mac line was HOTT....
Hey Rapbattles notta a bathroom so take ur shitty flows elsewhere.../
Toxic like an innocent man on deathrow-i know this battles not FAIR.../ DAMN..........!!!
Toxic I could write yo'r battle for you, and u still wouldn't win.../that kinda shit dont make sense think about it...
U should be banned 4 bein wack, listen up mods and admin.../
Toxic never gets pussy ask around, peeps tell u its true.../
Matter fact I bet "Stevie Wonder" "see's" more pussy then you.../played out...
Toxic there aint no killin me i know for a fact you feelin me.../
But yo punches are weak like misscarriages no solid delivery.../ nice ending

lyrical killah had nice flow and some hard hitting punches...check the explanation. Not many multies but ok wordplay and some good metaphors....you need multies...shitty opener...

now toxic

come back with attack after attack/ each one harder and faster than the last/weak opener. hope you like history, i smack you back to the past/ you get cut from the cast/wut?!!!! you're nothing but an extra, i'm a star/ you're about same sex relationships you chill at gay bars/ ok... your intelligence is so low you won't go far/ i'm destined for greatness you're stuck in the dark/ you're stuck in park and even if you weren't, you car still wouldn't start/ i'll leave you like the tin man when i rip out your heart/nice.... you got one up on the cowardly lion to go against me you've got courage/ but i'll leave you like goldilocks staring at your porridge/ you're the scarecrow,so open up your fridge/ there's your brain workin like always- frozen bizzitch/ talk all you want about the blazin words you got/ you could have a 120 degree temp, and you still wouldn't be HOT/ U CANT GET WIT DA TOXIC

k this was absolutely a one sided battle....no hate toxic but ur did not hit hard wit punches...a lot of it was forced, and therefore, did not make sense. good try of using multies...not being sarcastic...you have potential, but good luck next time, and do not use fillers...stay on point....

v//Lyrical Killah...murked this toxic, no hate,
Send a message via AIM to Rising Sun  
Old 05-15-04, 08:19 PM   #17
?uest Logic
Flyweight

IP: 9E68 9626

u wanted a vote lyrical u got u ugly mutha fucka

WEAK..you win
i say that you won..i like you avatar and your abs, they look tasty
can i have a bite, i guess yoiu can call me a biter. 10/10

n you sucked all over this aint a lolly ... pop hoe 0/10

return the favor, it is a hot battle of mines
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=124208

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Old 05-15-04, 10:52 PM   #18
:.Faceless.:
Banned: Biting

IP: FECF 6536

Toxic-........Man your verse was awack..........No real punches directed towards him.......they didnt even hit...........you didnt have any personals so it that is kinda pointless to get into........structure was weak and your flow was choppy as fuck.......you need to elevate man.........go check out Old Rb......alota centers there that can elevate you

Killah-....you merked this kat............your structure was on point and it gave your flow a good structure and it was good......i liked your flow.......your punches hit on point and stuck..........your personal hit and they was good......you could work on rewording your shit to make it hit harder.............good verse......pc

v/Killah

Old 05-15-04, 11:46 PM   #19
lyrical KILLAH
Suspended: Biting

IP: 9F8E E530

upping for some damn votes plz explain well and honest
Send a message via AIM to lyrical KILLAH  
Old 05-16-04, 01:23 AM   #20
SpokenBluntly
*Da FeMaLe BaNdIT*

IP: 7331 5F16

Punches:LK