RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Audio Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Jpoll 5 71.43%
CarsonJetX2 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-04, 07:06 PM   #16
Sik Wit It

IP: 2F05 D129

Carson- yo shit was good...it sounded like a fuckin demon rappin' on tha shit..yo beat was hott...and yo punches u said was hard & they landed..

JPoll- yo shit was good too..plain 'n' simple is good..yo beat was hott...yo punches was just a little bit harder than Carson's...

Overall- took this one...even tho his shit was plain & simple his punches was harder than Carson's....so my vote goes to him...peace...

Vote- JPoll

Old 06-23-04, 07:11 PM   #17
Archeologist
Dope.

Text Record: 25-6
IP: 6CCD 4A92

Personaly i liked this battle i thought both dropped pretty nice.. Carson you had decent punches and rode the beat pretty well.. i liked your Audio dissing Rb mods from ages ago..

Jpoll you also rode the beat well and i preferd your beat.. you also had decent punches which hit hard..

vote.. Draw i realy liked them both and cant split them..
Sorri i will listen to them again soon and see if i can between them..

Old 06-23-04, 07:40 PM   #18
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 3242 D9F8

Booo @ This battle

I strongly dislike CarsonJet since he thinks he's great but he really lacks skill. Anyway, he actuall had a few good punches and he stayed on beat pretty well. I hate the voice, but it is original, and it doesn't seem like he's changing it anytime soon. You did a pretty good job this time.....

JPoll did a much better job on this than he did in his first audio. He stayed on beat but his flow was pretty choppy. He had a few good punches but I think he lost it due to his delivery. He seemed more heated in his intro than in his actual verse. I think if he just used his natural voice instead of trying to use a "rap voice" he would have sounded much better.....

Vote - As much as it pains me.........CarsonJet

Good job to both of you
Old 06-23-04, 07:56 PM   #19
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 95FF 1D86

1 to 1 uppin

Old 06-24-04, 03:17 PM   #20
BIGPAPPA76
~Whos Next?~

Text Record: 20-17
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9942 BDB4

aight this was a good battle for both of yall but imma have to give this one to Jpoll with the better punches, structure and his flow was on lock.. both had a good concept behind there drops but Jpoll wins this one hands down in my oppinion... no hate tho, just the way it goes

VOTE- JPOLL

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Send a message via AIM to BIGPAPPA76  
Old 06-24-04, 04:19 PM   #21
Da Vinci
THE COUNCIL

Text Record: 17-0
IP: 6D9E 466F

Carson you need to get rid of the R2D2 vocals man, that really hurt your style. Of the punches i heard they were good but unfortunatly that voice wa so Doctored up I could even tell what you were sayin. J-poll, not bad, your punches were solid the whole way through. Honestly, I wasn't feel'n the beat I liked Carsons a bit better, but this is a battle and above all punches take it. For this rewason alone you took this battle.
Old 06-24-04, 04:26 PM   #22
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

CarsonJetX2
listenin...ur intro is pretty good...what is with ur voice man...that shit is just annoying as hell...beat is pretty good...ur quality is alright...flow is decent...a few of ur punches were decent, the rest i just didnt like...overall...an ok verse...personals were ok...

JPoll
listenin...ur intro wasnt very good...ur voice goes with this beat pretty good...ur beat is nice for a battle...quality is ok...some of ur punches were played, but some were pretty good...personals were good...

Overall
Carson had the better intro...and the better quality...both had a pretty nice beat...JPoll had less played punches, and better ones...as well as better personals...so basing off of that...punches and personals r more important then an intro and quality, so JPoll gets my vote...

VOTE - JPOLL

Old 06-24-04, 06:23 PM   #23
Denver Max
New to RB

Text Record: 0-8

Jpoll had good flow and good punches. Carson sounded generic and boring. that whole rap gansta thing is played out anyway. especially when white skinny kids try to do it.

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Old 06-24-04, 09:45 PM   #24
:)
smiley on ya mothers

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 80EF 45DD

good battle i would vote but carson probably has me blacklisted

Old 06-24-04, 11:07 PM   #25
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
IP: 917C 30DD

I do. This battle isn't goin anywhere anyways. JPoll's all done. but I guess I can say Uppin....in the spirit of the battle...
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett  
Old 06-25-04, 01:56 AM   #26
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0

haha you're kidding yourself carson...i did nothing wrong...there is nothing wrong with leaving links on battles you've voted for...is there?...cause there's no rules saying anything about it...

Old 06-25-04, 03:32 AM   #27
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

i liek audio battles. aight jpol liked it a lot. good perosnals good crew disses. i liekd the beat the flow and the backround(hey ho hey ho) good stuff.u remind me of a white snoop thats how ur voice sounded like ur style.carson u sound liek the guy off cypress hill the puerto rican i liked it it was good ur punches were weaker and u didnt have a difinitive verse but it was a good battle

v/jpol

Old 06-25-04, 03:45 AM   #28
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: D666 F54C

I listened and I Think Jpoll had a better pronounciation of his words, but his delivery killed it for me, I think Carson Stuck to the beat better, I think Carsons pronounciation could use some help because it made it hard to decipher a couple spots but I think your verse was just better here.... Vote Carson
Old 06-25-04, 08:27 AM   #29
infinite
This is my first post!

Text Record: 3-19
IP: DF7B C8F7

j poll won this easy because his lyrics are perfect they just sounded really pro to me and had alot of potentual, really liked your sisses j poll you really did murk dis guy and think you got some talent man and voted for your music hot. The other audio was okay but needs a little elevation cause I wasn't feeling it as much. Peace

Send a message via AIM to infinite Send a message via MSN to infinite Send a message via Yahoo to infinite  
Old 06-25-04, 11:14 AM   #30
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
IP: 917C 30DD

how come no vets vote for JPoll? only never posted in audio before lightweights?
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett