RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-04, 11:29 PM   #16
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Text Record: 11-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8E9C FD88

hahahahahah....................good one playa.......
Old 06-27-04, 11:30 PM   #17
atti?

IP: AFF5 A41D

Lol Isnt It???...
Thats The Answer Every Lyracist Should Give...
Lololmao...
Old 06-28-04, 04:06 AM   #18
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: C1DA C961

damn,,,,,i dun came to the right site! see ima lady and ima break it down, first engage in some deep convo,see, then play some mary j for a lady and then slide up in her butt,,slip the tongue aww yeah,,,,,,,,yo wtf.......anyway, just be real,,,,deep(pun intended)and best of all, women love funny dudes...........BE URSELF gets em eveytime
Old 06-28-04, 05:44 AM   #19
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 970D 9C87

lol well then imma do good...did you say that because a nigga pulled dat move on u before...played some mary jane then tapped it..LOL?

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 06-28-04, 08:38 AM   #20
atti?

IP: AFF5 A41D

Im Funny...
And Not Just Funny Looking, Like The Speaking Way Too...
Lololmao...
Old 06-28-04, 11:31 AM   #21
dren
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: ED9F 61C9

fucked my X's friend cause she talked about how good the sex was. got head from a girl i had previously never met cause i hooked up with her friend and her friend told everyone that i was a good kisser. trust me, if u good at somethin and word gets out, it'll set u up for some hook ups down the line.

you don't have to be the best at something to get a girl to brag about you. you just have to be the girl's best. find out what she likes, and please her to her liking.
Old 06-28-04, 12:15 PM   #22
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡

IP: 4C8F 0F5D

Lol ...!!!!!!! Mmm Mmm Mmmmm 'Atticus' ...!! Mr. Architect... !!! Aye Yo.. ..

-Ya'll Some Serious Joka' ... FoReal..!!!! I Mean .. Da FuCck Kinda Thread Iz This.. No Diss-Respect... To The Catt Who Made It....!!! ..... ..

FaSho Doe!!!!

Ladies Fancy All Kinds Of 'Things' .. I Mean They Aint All The Same.. But You Will Find Something In A Lady That Is Common To Every One' Elses.. Needs And Or Wants..!!

A Funny Dude.. 'Fluidmoon?' ...!! Yes In Some Case You May Be Right..!! But It's Not Always On And Off Guard.. Fo Real Though..!!

-Be Yourself.. In That Case You Would Be Right..!! Ladies.. Don't Want No Ny66a That's Gunna Be.. Frontin And Be Puttin On An Act At The Same Time.. That Just Fucked Up ...!! If They Aint Into For Who You Are Then Why Even Bother Trynna Put On An Act.. Just Be Yourself.. Aint Nothin To It.>!! Pretty 'Common Sense' Wouldn't You Say?!!!

-Jokes Aint Always Good.... I Mean A Sense Of Humor Is Always Good.. But There Is A Time To Be Serious' .. And A Time To Be Out-Witted...!!!! You Have To Know These Things... Because You Can Easily Lose A Woman/Lady/Girl... This Way..!! Believe That..

-Conversations.. Are Always Good No Matter What Situation You Are In.. But If You Are Having Sex.. Cutt Out ....!! You Can't Be Having To Much...!!!!!!! Just a Lil... !! For It Don't Set The Mood Off.. Feel Me!!!!

-Be Cautious If A Female.. Is Being Different....!! Or Doing Things Differently.. They Probably Lost Intrest In You.. And That's A Good Time To Talk About It...!!!!!

-And Why Is ... Guy's Always Talking About There Dicks.. lol.. 'Turn Off' For Real..!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho Send a message via Yahoo to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-04, 01:01 PM   #23
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho

Lol ...!!!!!!! Mmm Mmm Mmmmm 'Atticus' ...!! Mr. Architect... !!! Aye Yo.. ..

-Ya'll Some Serious Joka' ... FoReal..!!!! I Mean .. Da FuCck Kinda Thread Iz This.. No Diss-Respect... To The Catt Who Made It....!!! ..... ..

FaSho Doe!!!!

Ladies Fancy All Kinds Of 'Things' .. I Mean They Aint All The Same.. But You Will Find Something In A Lady That Is Common To Every One' Elses.. Needs And Or Wants..!!

A Funny Dude.. 'Fluidmoon?' ...!! Yes In Some Case You May Be Right..!! But It's Not Always On And Off Guard.. Fo Real Though..!!

-Be Yourself.. In That Case You Would Be Right..!! Ladies.. Don't Want No Ny66a That's Gunna Be.. Frontin And Be Puttin On An Act At The Same Time.. That Just Fucked Up ...!! If They Aint Into You For Who You Are Then Why Even Bother Trynna Put On An Act.. Just Be Yourself.. Aint Nothin To It.>!! Pretty 'Common Sense' Wouldn't You Say?!!!

-Jokes Aint Always Good.... I Mean A Sense Of Humor Is Always Good.. But There Is A Time To Be Serious' .. And A Time To Be Out-Witted...!!!! You Have To Know These Things... Because You Can Easily Lose A Woman/Lady/Girl... This Way..!! Believe That..

-Conversations.. Are Always Good No Matter What Situation You Are In.. But If You Are Having Sex.. Cutt Out ....!! You Can't Be Having To Much...!!!!!!! Just a Lil... !! For It Don't Set The Mood Off.. Feel Me!!!!

-Be Cautious If A Female.. Is Being Different....!! Or Doing Things Differently.. They Probably Lost Intrest In You.. And That's A Good Time To Talk About It...!!!!!

-And Why Is ... Guy's Always Talking About There Dicks.. lol.. 'Turn Off' For Real..!!!!! .. I Don't See Why Guy's Talk About It So Much.. Its Like It Never-Ever Quits' ... You Obbssessed Wit Cho' Dicks Or Summin Like That..!!! Please Do Tell... Because This Aint No Serious Matter It Could Be Though.. If It Becomes More Of A Deal...!! They Always.. Be Actin Like... They 8-9in.. What A Joke' .. Why Would The Size Of Your Dick Matter Anyways... Dick Don't Operate This Shit "PUSSY" Does.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-I Aint Found To Many Females Out There That Are Bi-Curious, Bisexual, or Lesbian...!! There Are Some.. But Not Many!!! FaSho Though.... !!

-Be Yourself, Keep A Nice Conversation, Let The Girl Know You Are Into Her By Introducing Yourself... and Telling Her How You Feel... If The Time Is Right Go In For The 'Kiss' ... Make Sure She Is Into You First Or Things.. Could Get Off Subject.. !! Haha' ...!!!!!

Im Out Though' ...!! Just Be Yourself..... That's All I Gotta Say~~~~~~~~~~

~Wun Luv~
- - - Lil Swirl - - -

Send a message via MSN to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho Send a message via Yahoo to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-04, 01:04 PM   #24
PoLiFicK
..Intelligent Hoodlum..

Text Record: 21-6
IP: 1AEA 33C3

^^ advice lol But Ima Pimp...
Old 06-28-04, 01:08 PM   #25
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho

^^Pimpin Aint Always Ez' .. lol

Old 06-28-04, 01:12 PM   #26
Wicked One
Ill Nigga Alert.

Text Record: 42-19
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 4289 77F4

I thought it was...lol......1
Old 06-28-04, 01:14 PM   #27
PoLiFicK
..Intelligent Hoodlum..

Nahh I Aient A Pimp If god Wanted Women 2 Be Happy He Wouldve Made More Men Like Me....MAgic Stick DMl... Yeaa
Old 06-28-04, 01:18 PM   #28
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho

^STFU lol

-Pussy Is Far More Betta- ... BabeBoi!!

Old 06-28-04, 01:23 PM   #29
PoLiFicK
..Intelligent Hoodlum..

^^^ Ahh You Gon Diss Me You Voted On 1 Of My Battles And U dont Kno me ahahahahahahhaahhahahaa
Old 06-28-04, 01:27 PM   #30
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho

I Thought I Knew Ya? Ummm Hummmmz!! Aint Dissing You Kiid' ..

Shut The Fuck Up ...!! I Think Speaks For Itself..!!

So Why You Still Speakin.. Jibberish