RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
damaged1 4 44.44%
mC RIOT 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-25-04, 05:28 PM   #16
Familya
New to RB

IP: 8E8C 62EA

Shit they both came hard wit it props on tryin somethin new damaged one but on this immaa go wit Riot he brought one wit dis verse good punches,flow,and style....props to both ya'll ...........check my battles out wit ohnest vote oh yeah Cythis aint showin but check n e ways hollaaaaaa potnas

R.I.P. P Cradle To the Grave

Old 06-26-04, 02:09 PM   #17
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP: 1439 EA6A

uppin
Old 06-26-04, 10:48 PM   #18
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP: CBFE 1107

uppin
Old 06-27-04, 03:50 AM   #19
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP: CC6A 8028

uppin
Old 06-27-04, 02:38 PM   #20
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP: CC6A 8028

uppin for votes to end this shit....we will hit ya back wit da favor!
Old 06-27-04, 05:55 PM   #21
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP: A0D5 425A

uppin uppin uppin....
Old 06-27-04, 09:38 PM   #22
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

uppin.....agian.....we will vote on your battles if ya vote honestly and drop a link! holla...
Old 06-28-04, 08:59 PM   #23
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

upp.n
Old 06-29-04, 10:18 PM   #24
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

upp'n n shiat!
Old 06-30-04, 01:48 AM   #25
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP: CBFE 1107

uppin
Old 07-03-04, 12:56 AM   #26
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

uppin for once
Old 07-03-04, 03:24 PM   #27
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP: 8E17 AD1D

uppin' n shit
Old 07-03-04, 03:46 PM   #28
Malefic
.....Death Awaits.....

IP: BF7D 1872

Damage
in normal size-
I’m Conjesting This Vortex! Bitch, Im Fukkin This Whore Next Im Known To Surpass Your Level Like Fukkin Drugs-Blessed …
He Claim Gangsta So This Thug’s Next, Riot Claim To Be Sick… After Infected Needles With “Blood-Tests …
stretched. blood/sik line played. 1st line is out of context. 3/10
This Hoe’s Spared He Spoke Impared I Neglect Bitches[Appearance N Leave Him “Proned-N-Scared. …
I’m Dope Here! And In-TiMe Will Propel Bitch To His [Hometown] To Prove That He’s Going “No-Where. …
stretched. ok wordplay. still doesnt make much sense. any of it. 5/10
I’m Infected G! We Got Separate Dreams!! Riot States That He Legend To Rap Battles But Only When He “Wreck-The-Keys
I’ll Cut Ya Flesh For Free! But Riot’s ‘Shit’ Is Blessed Only When He Forced On Molesting-Priests. … (ouch)
stretched. ok personal, second time u used summin blessed. priests are played. 4/10
I Bomb Ya Fags Your Drama Lacks! Bitch Isn’t [Gifted]! N Just That Proves He Don’t Belong-In-(W)Rap. …
I’m Stronger Man!! Plus The Only Time This [Bitch] ‘Flows Wit Fury’ Is When (S)He On-The-Rag. …
the present/gift wrap/rap deal is played. stretched. bein on the rag, played 4/10

Change your structure and post in normal size. You'll realize that it doesn't flow. Your one line is like a bar. Alot of this didn't make sense either. Most was out of context as in bad use of worthless an meaningless vocabulary. Basicly what Im sayin is you just used words to make multi's and you really didn't make much sense. I felt like Ive seen all these lines before. No hate. Just come more creative.
16/40

Riot
Da whole time u were rhymin, I came to a conclusion/
Your "new style" is so wack, it causes da whole world confusion/
Feed. No no. 1/10
Your lines are fucked up, like Oprah doin sex up da butt/
I got a question about your verse and that is.....whut?/
fed metiphore. 1/10
If I were to give u a tip about spittin your shit in lines of ten/
It would be simply, read a fuckin dictionary, and make some sense/
tru again. but all it is is feeding. 1/10
It's easy to see that your shit isnt even close to bein worthy/
In this TRIAL of styles, I'll let u pick da witnesses, judge, and jury/
another feed. 1/10
So here's your SENTENCE, u get your whole life in PRISON/
For bein a whack lyricist, like a nerd, your "punches" are missin/
played.not feelin this. 2/10
I could bring a doped up clown in this battle and say that it was me/
Wit my pen and paper, I'll kick this nigga and punch out his buck teeth/
kinda funny if he has them. personal. simple. 4/10
So finally, end of discussion, period, I'ma make sure this dude's dead/
Riot's makin sure he's DAMAGED and he's only got negative ONE lives left/
personal. so-so. 3/10
suprised. thought you would jump all over the chance to win this one. I think you should have. And I would have loved to vote for you. But the fact you fed in 75% of your verse forced me to score you so low. You definitly should have oen this. Don't feed any more and you will.
13/70

Vote/Damaged

Hit up my battles in my sig wit honest votes.

Current Battles

I will return with honest votes
Send a message via AIM to Malefic  
Old 07-07-04, 12:54 AM   #29
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP: 9CE6 7F90

uppin shit
Old 07-07-04, 01:45 PM   #30
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-