RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
HMP 2 28.57%
mistah_tate 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-04, 12:01 PM   #16
mistah_tate
Middle Weight

IP: 93AF 0EB2

aight, i appreciate the constructive criticism, lookin for more votes tho, 2 more and i got this
Send a message via AIM to mistah_tate  
Old 07-09-04, 12:47 PM   #17
Paris Hilton666
Paris Hilton Gone Crip

IP: 3240 794D

Straight up hmp had this shit in every category

Old 07-09-04, 03:22 PM   #18
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

HMP
structure is good...flow is on target...u had tight metas...wordplay was decent...a few of ur punches connected...at times it seemed as if all u were doin was droppin metas...like ur opener...that shit didnt connect at all...no good personals...quotes r played, and u didnt even use that quote in a way itd connect him...

mistah_tate
dont put the /s at the end of ur lines...structure sucked...it seemed like ur lines were goin everywhere...flow fell off cause of the structure...u had a few metas...wordplay was pretty good...some of ur punches connected...no good personals...

Overall
HMP had the better structure...the more stable flow...and more metas...neither had good personals...mistah_tate had better better wordplay and more connecting punches...and despite HMP having taken 3 of the categories, to mistah_tate's 2...mistah_tate gets my vote...and heres y...structure is not very important in battles...and metas just add to the flow...and to me, wordplay and punches r more important categories to have then structure, flow, and metas...so in that sense...mistah_tate gets my vote...close battle though...

VOTE - MISTAH_TATE

PLEASE return the favor with an honest vote on the link in my sig...thanx...

Old 07-09-04, 03:40 PM   #19
SONIC

IP: E198 D20B

Mistah_tate did not have good stucture, who ever said that..
mistah basically won because he had more content... he had some disses that some would call personals and a few punchlines

HPM, you did have better stucture and flow, but I judge text and not audio, so he won because of what he wrote.. he insulted you in every other line therefore running with the victory because you held back...