RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Durmil 5 55.56%
Gods son 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-16-04, 02:11 AM   #16
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: 4289 77F4

lets see, Gods sons verse got so stretched at times that some of it didn't make sence. I shouldnt have to spend 5 min. on each line rearanging were everything should go just to make it sound decent. Ur punches were kinda played out and not too good. U lack mostly in punches and structure. this cauzed Ur flow to suffer as well. U should work on that. making a complicated verse dont mean U'll get the win. if no one understands wat Ur trying to say cuz u put all these symbols, and hyphens and shit, then U most likely wont get voted for. Ur verse gets a 5 out of 10.

Durmil,
Ur verse was a lot easier to read. U word play was decenct and punchlines were also a bit played but more decent then Ur opponents. Ur flow was a lot easier to understand as well. U took some ok personals and it helped a lot that u explained em after the verse rather then during it. thats good for ur structure. I also liked the last lines to ur verse. that was nice. Over all, Ur verse gets a 8 out of 10.

No beef, just elivate more.
V/ Durmil

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod  
Old 07-16-04, 11:26 AM   #17
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

these sound like dickrides cause durmil had a weak verse.first u had strucutre but that dont mean shit ur punches were very weak opener and closer was weak u should never explain ur punches anythign u cant do on stage dont do here cause itll wind up lookin bad only thing u had goin was structure i seen ur verses and usually u bring better than this. gods son not bad no strucutre but like i said before it dont mean nuthin aight started off extremely weak then it piked up from ur as gifted as a jew on christmas that made me laugh i like that then i duno wat u did another verse or somethin but that opener was weak and again the next line was weak but u piked up after that good closer wasnt bad some of ur lines r played out...BUT u did have harder and funnier punches than durmil so u get my vote pc

v/gods son

Old 07-16-04, 12:55 PM   #18
Envee
Light Weight

Text Record: 6-4
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 797E BEFD

This is what i saw in my eyes Drumil took wit punches wordplay i give 2 God structure Drumil took it God u need 2 work on that u stretch ya shit... Opener God took it.. And tha closer god took it barely... I think this was an aight battle God took this but not b alot he had sum good punches in there but what kilt it was tha sturcture.... But he still wins because i didnt really like some of Drumils lines.. The opener was aight but ive heard it b4 so i wasnt really impressed wit it i heard it in a diff way not sayiin u bit lol... My vote goes 2 God

V//God

As Life Goes On Mixtape Try Outs All Good Audio Heads Peep
Send a message via AIM to Envee Send a message via MSN to Envee Send a message via Yahoo to Envee  
Old 07-17-04, 09:54 AM   #19
Replay
you gotta hear me again

Text Record: 25-17
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 89A3 6E80

flow gods
style god
punch god
personal god
vote god
Old 07-17-04, 12:20 PM   #20
Durmil
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 13-1
IP: B90F 540D

wow....whata fuckin joke

flow and punches god? what about personals? creativity? his played lineS? his structure and varying bar lengths?? wow herbs

and Triple N....u mixed up mine and God's versus....he used the fans line not me....

what a mess....

Old 07-17-04, 12:55 PM   #21
-PoeTiC-
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F0A0 CD0B

Flow- Durmil
Punches - Durmil
Context - God
Style- Durmil
Multis- God

Ight over all nice battle but this one has to goto durmil .. God you stretched some of them lines a little much for me.. Durm you were on point , could used a little improvement but it was enough for this battle

v - Durm

* Freestyle Friday Champ *

" Can't Stop The Hustle " - Royce da 5'9"
Send a message via AIM to -PoeTiC- Send a message via MSN to -PoeTiC- Send a message via Yahoo to -PoeTiC-  
Old 07-18-04, 05:04 PM   #22
Durmil

^^^gotta have 5 wins to vote homie....

ight uppin this again....some vet votes would be nice

Old 07-19-04, 05:09 PM   #23
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 970D 9C87

hahhaha God Son Holy Shit the fuckin Multi's And Punches were bangin HARDDDD....lol......this shit was nice..only thing you need to fix up is your structure....your best line was:
I'm about to eat you up type nice Like ''Stoves'' U can ''Stew-On-This-Spit''/ Cuz Your rhymes suck & "Bout As Gifted" As A "Jew-On-Christmas"!!

lol that ahd me laughin for a while...and sick set up...that was sum real nice shit

opener: your opener was crazy good multi's 8/10
closer: again nice flow and nice multi's 7.5/10
vocab: your vocab was bangin hard 8/10
Multis: multi's was fuckin crazy here 9/10
Punches: punches were also bangin real hard 8/10
personals: didnt see too many personals 4/10
structure: your structure was ok.. 6/10
flow: flow was fuckin crazy aswell: 9/10

overall: that shit was mad crazy fuckin sick

durmil: your shit was decent....good structure and flow..but only thing is...lot of those rhymes are played..but this shit was still fiya..i was feelin it

opener: your opener was decent 6/10
closer: wasnt feelin da closer dat much 5/10
vocab: your shit was pretty basic 6/10
Multi's: multi's....you lacked multi's 4/10
Punches: your punces were ok 7/10
structure: that was ur strongest point 8/10
flow: your flow was decent 6/10
personals: personals were ok..didnt see too many 6/10

overall: nice shit but ur shit was played...and sum was basic...good try thuogh

vote: god son

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 07-19-04, 08:25 PM   #24
Durmil

^^^State ur a whack bitch....i think in the past 4 battles i've had uve voted against me....haha i had played lines? ur favorite line of his was the most played shit ever...Jew-Christmas concept...and my personals? what were his he said u beat rapmisteress and sumone else...wow great effective personal...i had like 6 read the verse again ya fuckin twat....haha wow for 18 wins or w/e ur quite the herb

Old 08-28-04, 08:53 PM   #25
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: C3C9 A5E9

Bthis is a battle forgotten to be upped but i felt this shud be closed

Durmil: nice verse you got allot of strong punches and nice personals also your wordplay is very good and i liked ya structure and ya flwo and yes you did have better flow and stucutre than god son

God son: yours was iight noting speical about yours you had ok punches and ok personals but your lines were a lil streched and ya flow was iight

Vote Durmil

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas  
Old 08-29-04, 01:46 AM   #26
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: 3071 0CEF

ROFL@ ppl who voted for gs, and durmils bitchin about it....
anyway

God Son: I really wanted to stop reading your verse son, wtf is wrong with you son...Do you look at your shit when your typin it, and if you do...How long does it take you to read that shit...Ya structure is horrible...And dog...multis dont win battles son...and outta all them damn bars you had, I only liked about 2 of em...focus on punches next time instead of this multis and slashes and shit like that.

Durmil: Good drop, had some nice wordplay and punches....structure was wwwwwwaaaaaaayyyyy better and although GS had multis...yours flowed better while readin it because i didnt have to keep stoppin to read that shit...
v/Durmil
return the favor on my battle with world famous

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty