RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-04, 06:06 PM   #16
mistah_tate
Middle Weight

Text Record: 8-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 93AF 0EB2

well, i dont ride tupacs dick like most people do, but your first 3 "points" all basically said the same thing. tupac contradicted himself because he's fuckin human, he didnt always feel the same about one subject, peoples opinions change over time. look at nas, he came out with that friendly ass "i can" song, then his latest single is theif's theme...its just how it goes

Send a message via AIM to mistah_tate   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-04, 06:24 PM   #17
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

Text Record: 17-2
IP: E198 D20B

If Pac Were Alive, I Doubt That He'd Be OffendeD By A Bunch Of Low Life, White Boy Losers Who Get On Hip Hop Web Sites And Trash Him When They KNOW He's Dead.. Grow Up..

I'm Black, So Pac Was An Icon And Meant So Much To My People, He's The Only Rapper That Spoke From The Voice, That Mention A Revoulution, That Raped About Female Issues, That Had Love In The East & West
(niggas Don't Like East Coast Rappers Where I'm From), He Went Diamond With All Eyes On Me, Sold More Albums Than The Beasty Boys And Eminem In A Shorter Ammount Of Time, He Acted, He Wrote Poetry, He Wrote Plays, He Was A Fierce Battle Rapper, He Ate Big, He Ate Nas Already, Brushed Off Mobb Deep And Chino Xl, And Destoyed Bad Boys Image..

You People Need To Get A Life And Understand Real Hip Hop, Pac Was The Greatest Of All Fuckin Time, If You Don't Agree, Then You Don't Need To Listen To Hip Hop Because You're An Idiot, Period, I'm Done With This Gay Ass Thread, Fuck Every Single Word Ya'll Say, Because I'm Better Than All Ya'll, So My Opinion Counts More, Peace..
Old 09-01-04, 06:35 PM   #18
Pro.
Succès Facile!

IP: 230B 318D

2pac is dead an gone his legecy is still strong.
an 2 say hes a phony only shows how much he stays on the minds of envious people like yall that dislike him.

matter of fact...hes even been givin a place in college.
So 2 me that man that was named tupac was the greatest alive an dead....biggie....jay-z....nas....have yet 2 prove threw their rhymes that they hold the same weight that 2-pac holds in his.Im not sayin hes the illest with multi's or wordplay,but he has the deepest of words ta come out since Huey Newton.So I say this....pac had the whole word screamin THUGLIFE!!!

Much love 2 tha people with nothin but hate against 2pac.
thats why we love him that much more....

-ColdSteeL
Send a message via AIM to Pro.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-04, 06:40 PM   #19
Pro.
Succès Facile!

IP: 230B 318D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Pick
I Hate Tupac

Always Have

Always Will

I Agree Jay Or Nas Would Rip Him To Shreds

Tupac Had To Many Bitch Songs

this is what Im talkin bout...a person that doesnt understand the life that goes on in the streets.
How can you hate some1 you never loved...jus a question?
jay got rosted by nas,an nas got fired up by pac on "the seven day theory"..the truest shit he ever spoke.
so Pac killed those same people ur talkin bout...stupid!!!

Ice pick...shit aint that same name that actor use's on every kiss skit.What a Homo?
Send a message via AIM to Pro.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-04, 06:47 PM   #20
SkOtEe
UNTESTABLE

Text Record: 6-3
IP: 2553 ECFD

i just hate the way everybody dickrides him, yeah he was good but not better than every other rapper past or present!!
Old 09-01-04, 06:49 PM   #21
FLooZe
.Don't Looze The Flooze.

Text Record: 8-7
IP: A621 A1C1

Pac is untouchable and legendary.....all U kids remember that.

The Definition. period.
Send a message via MSN to FLooZe   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-04, 06:54 PM   #22
lil C.A.L.I
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 1-8
IP: E1C1 80AC

Whoever Hates Tupac Can Lick Deez Nuts All U Bitchez Are Dick Riding Faggots

R.i.p My Nigga 2pac 1971-1996
Send a message via MSN to lil C.A.L.I   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-04, 09:18 PM   #23
JaneDoe
the girl people love to hate

IP: 88B3 35A5

some of ya'll favorite rappers get they style from pac probably. people idolized and worshiped that man along with biggie, and rakim, jay-z, nas, eminem and many more. but biggie and pac probably gave them the most inspiration.

i agree with him being a hypocrite. he rapped about violence and then went around and did it but everyone does that and just gets big headed. caught up in the hype. tryin to keep their fans appealed they'll do anything they think they like.

but like i said people probably got most of they inspiration from him. for some of the songs he did their probably wouldnt be deep, well thought lyrics people think of now

the ghostwriter thing hurt my feelings. what the fuck? just cuz you hate him and you think his lyrics are good doesnt mean he has to be gettin them from someone else. dr. dre stole beats but pac didnt steal lyrics. i think of nice stuff and i dont have people writing my stuff. i dont even like people commenting on them or helping me with them. pac was just nice like that believe or not. were you in the studio with him, sittin at his kitchen table supervising him writing those lyrics.

he could do 3 songs a day cuz he didnt stay on 1 subject. he went into all areas of rap. "brenda's got a baby" "changes" "fuck friends" "ambitionz az a ridah" "i get around" "california love". this is just to name a few

i dont make the list. dont get mad at me.
i just make the hits like a factory

-Jay-Z

like The Gooch Disappear...vamoose...you're wack to me
take them rhymes back to the factory

-Notorious B.I.G
Send a message via AIM to JaneDoe Send a message via Yahoo to JaneDoe   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-04, 10:09 PM   #24
TURBAN
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 6-9
IP: 95EB 880F

i'm not going to be a dick rider, but there was alot more to tupac than the thug image, beyond that he was a poet, and he put his emotion into the songs he made, and loved what he was doing, and some how he managed to hit a spot with the public... unlike many of the main stream rappers today, the man really was a intellectual, and used his brain to put together alot of amazing material, listen to other songs than what you have been listen'n to and you will get what i am talking about
Old 09-02-04, 12:05 AM   #25
darshmatix
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: B08A F48A

this has to be THE most ignorant thread ever. At no point in the thread originator's rambling is there even a hint of intelligent thinking. i respect everyone's opinions and if you dont like pac thas straight...but the unbearable shit that "mc merk" came up with was ridiculous. Please do us a favor...post your opinions, not your random thoughts because obviously you dont think things through and type them with any care. It's hard enough to go through that and then on top of that you gotta decipher the message you're tryin to convey...

other than the last point, all of your stuff makes no sense. And on top of that, have you done your research on Pac before you posted? Yea he claims all of that stuff but people claim a lot of shit. Just because they aren't everything they claim to be, that doesn't make them a fake. you've probably claimed somethin that you didn't follow up on, but that doesn't make you a fake. And if you had read books about him...whether biographical or autobiograpical, everyone confirms that he did most of the things he claimed, and when he didn't...that's what made him that much more interesting and controversial...that's what made him the greatest black entertainer back in that era. Whether actor, poet, revolutionary, musician, or family man, people were facinated with him and his controversies. PLEASE think and learn about your topic before you post your opinions.

big up to coldsteel...u speak the truth

Last edited by darshmatix : 09-02-04 at 12:08 AM.
Old 09-02-04, 02:48 AM   #26
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: EECF 4742

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuson
cause pac recorded 3 songs a day have anyone of ya ever seen thug angal or resuraction

this was wat i was gonna say............ this man said that everytime he went to the studio he liked to record 3 songs............ ghost writer my ass..... dont ut hink we woulda found it out sumhow???? its been alotta years and reporters are always lookin forthat big ass story even if it kills the thoughts of many hip hop fans....... so they would find that shit out, especially if he was still alive....... if hes still alive ill pay everyone on this site a fuckin 20 each........... and also i contradict myself on songs and shit....... ill write a song about how i like this girl and shit..... and then wen we break up (if i was treated bogus) one of my next songs would be that i hate her........ pretty basic........ i didnt really see wat other people wrote so ill juss post this first and check it out........
Old 09-02-04, 07:06 AM   #27
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 06B8 DBF2

I just wanted to come in here and say..............I dont agree with any of the points stated in this thread.

Tupac is the reason I got into rap and if he was a fake, I really wouldnt want to know about it.

Nuff said.
Old 09-02-04, 03:19 PM   #28
selah david
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: F694 DF56

I think Pac's popularity was a reslut of the energy he gave off. Pac was exciting, and people liked that. I dont think Pac was a thug or the best rapper but when he did his thing on certain songs he did his thing. Pac not being a thug was'nt a bad thing cause it goes to show you that you can be talented and not be involved with what people consider "thug/gangster" like activity. and I dont think it takes away from his street cred at all. So in conclusion I think pac is disrespected when people ride his dick, and I think he's disrespected when people hate on him. he was powerful and every ounce of him was completely human which expalins his often cotradictive statements...

Selah (think about it)
oh yeah, if you wanna find out the meaning behind my signature, read "Mos Intellects Do Not Believe In God" in the Lyricist Lounge
Politics and politrix are the same thing because the whole point of the political process is to trick us into giving a particular candidate our favor. So why do people feel so clever when they use the word politrix?
Old 09-02-04, 07:30 PM   #29
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
Yeah

IP: 9F2B B8DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSTEEL

this is what Im talkin bout...a person that doesnt understand the life that goes on in the streets.
How can you hate some1 you never loved...jus a question?
jay got rosted by nas,an nas got fired up by pac on "the seven day theory"..the truest shit he ever spoke.
so Pac killed those same people ur talkin bout...stupid!!!

Ice pick...shit aint that same name that actor use's on every kiss skit.What a Homo?

oh i dont know about the street, get the fuck out of here you 15 year old snot nose punk... I am 24 i know more about the street and rap than most of you think............................................. ....

Tupac rapped about takin care of women

keep ya head up

then he went out and raped a chick. i might be mistaken bit u think im pretty sure he did. right after that song came out.... LOOK INTO IT
Old 09-02-04, 08:01 PM   #30
!Mc Merc!
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-3
IP: FD9D 8A8F

i;m gonna post a 20 page exposer why tupac was fake, i'm wtiting it whenever i feel like writing, which is useally never...........

Guaranteed
Young gunn