RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
DangerousMyndLunatic 0 0%
C h a o S 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-04, 05:42 PM   #16
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

IP: 0825 899A

Voted For: C h a o S

damn, that pic was scary,,lmao....ok~heres my verdict:
DML~your verse was good,nice flow and some aiight disses in there, i've seen you spit better, you could have added more personals,but this was good for what you were workin with,not really any strong punches either here, but enough for a quick drop, nice job girl...
chaos~your verse had great flow, the structure was kinda off, but i understand it so,your punches were strong towards the end,you seemed to have gotten better with words,nice vocabulary, liked the penis line,was strong punch,youre closing 2 bars were the best lines of the battle, this was close, but i'ma give it to you because of punches and voacabulary....1

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*

Old 10-29-04, 11:23 PM   #17
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 31E1 91F6

I liked this battle.

DML- nice flow, nice rhyming, okay structure, but i dont think you came hard. yo verse was mainly too short to match up with chaos. i dont know if the last part of ur flow was a rhyme or what. i think u know you lost. hit the books, and practice. no offesense though

chaos- nice flow, nice rhyming, creative shit. hard punches...i was loving that last line. i think this was a one sided battle tho, i dont think she was ready. that intro was lame tho, showing that picture, it was just a waist of my time. but you had hard personals and punches in there, which gave you the W to me.

DML- had one hot line, but incomplete. "Instead of a shit exit urz says "Heres the dick deposit"...u worded that wackly

chaos-hardest line was "oh of course you can beat me.....JUST GRAB ONTO MY PENIS!!!!!!"...you came wit it on that...

overall a good battle. one sided to me, and chaos took my vote

return HONEST vote on me vs lyricaldon ya feels...and yall both really need to RETURN the votes
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy  
Old 10-31-04, 06:08 AM   #18
K9
Flyweight

IP: 07E0 A9F2

yeah sorry about the intro... im just used to audio... holla with the more votes..........

Old 11-05-04, 12:58 PM   #19
K9
Flyweight

IP: 07E0 A9F2

Upin for my win............................................... ........

Old 11-06-04, 08:06 AM   #20
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

^the line that got this was the Fat Joe line.. nice wordplay in the closing bar too... DML didn't come hard at all, she had sum aight multis but the topics u talk about have no personals whatsoever, seems like ur battle verses have the same content in different words and when ya switched the style up (the end of your verse) it didn't help.. ma u gotta work on ya punches, lean back on the abridged vocab, and comin' harder in ya battles..

this line for example:
I got nothing to prove, you put a curse next to my name,
Callin me a bitch but putting ur own kind to shame,
^that was mo' of a punch to yourself.. second half- wasn't even a punch at all... ELEVATE ma, cuz this one's one sided..
Chaos, took this.. (eliminate ur intros)
pz
Old 11-06-04, 12:00 PM   #21
K9
Flyweight

IP: 9B8E 4D92

Thank you female's for your votes.....

More please . .

Old 11-10-04, 08:44 PM   #22
For$akeN
Umm...Yeah

IP: CDD7 AE92

C h a o S: 1st bar was good...but it made no sense because there's no possible way to see her verse till you both drop but pretty nice line. 2nd bar= funny shit i understood it. next was straight not liking lines that involve rappers BLAH!. 4h bar wasn't that good pretty played. final bar was good but you rushed it because you spelled "Dangerous" wrong. overall 7/10

DangerousMyndLunatic: 1st bar was pretty played nah mean i used a line like that but it was a personal dude.2nd bar was playyed as fuck again no hate but i'm just telling it like it is. 3rd bar was self-glorification a filler i believe. 4th was okay. final bar was ummmmmm........yep you said you didn't come hard and I believe you.....4/10

vote: c h a o s

Old 11-12-04, 02:34 PM   #23
3rd-Shift
I'm BAAAAAAAAKK

IP: D2B8 EE3F

damn......blown to bitz
dml ya linez was to generic.....choas flat out took u to the bank man.....no hate caz u no i got luv for u but damnn.....culd this be ano more one sided

IM PUSHIN AUDIO COCAINE
Send a message via AIM to 3rd-Shift