RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-02, 09:21 PM   #16
DarkSam

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4534 4AB9

They should paint the white house black...
or if they keep it white, atleast let some dope graffiti artists put some shit on it...
that would be ill....
Old 07-03-02, 09:30 PM   #17
ShakezPere

IP: 1636 8BC9

well if pac comes back...that would be tha best thing....he may been a felon...but hes a smart guy..

my question is....if he did fake his death..where could he be hidin?...without being seen roamin tha street or drivin down tha street....and if he left tha country...how would he get out on a plane without being spotted or even takin a cruise somewhere?....

www.tupacfans.com

^^go there if u want to be convinced he is alive....i guarentee u- that if u dont think he's alive now....that will convince you... just go there and click.."Is He Alive?"
Old 07-03-02, 09:33 PM   #18
F-Money Bags

IP: 2F1C 584D

Quote:
Originally posted by BareKnuckle

the white house tells us citizens that the building that the president lives in is white...

and no pac aint coming pac too bad though...RIP

That's what u might think of the white house, but a white house to me is a building filled with white people...and who the fuck named it white house, you don't see names like that in other countries, for example you won't find like a "Chinese House" in china...i'm just sayin' to me white house is lettin' others know that no body but white people can rule the US...1
Old 07-03-02, 09:54 PM   #19
bareknuckle

IP: 2701 91C2

Quote:
Originally posted by F-Money Bags

That's what u might think of the white house, but a white house to me is a building filled with white people...and who the fuck named it white house, you don't see names like that in other countries, for example you won't find like a "Chinese House" in china...i'm just sayin' to me white house is lettin' others know that no body but white people can rule the US...1
and thats why you'll never be in charge of nameing anything except an internet alias
Old 07-03-02, 09:57 PM   #20
bareknuckle

Quote:
Originally posted by ShakezPere
well if pac comes back...that would be tha best thing....he may been a felon...but hes a smart guy..

my question is....if he did fake his death..where could he be hidin?...without being seen roamin tha street or drivin down tha street....and if he left tha country...how would he get out on a plane without being spotted or even takin a cruise somewhere?....

www.tupacfans.com

^^go there if u want to be convinced he is alive....i guarentee u- that if u dont think he's alive now....that will convince you... just go there and click.."Is He Alive?"
nothing on that site is convincing and its the same theories we've been seeing for like 5 years...exact same wording...every suspicious fact is explanable...i think everyone is still in denial..the first stage of being faced with a death, i've taken a class on death and dying i know what u people feel...for awhile i thought he was still alive but that idea is just obsurb right now
Old 07-03-02, 10:04 PM   #21
F-Money Bags

Quote:
and thats why you'll never be in charge of nameing anything except an internet alias

what does that have to do with anything with the White House...lol
Old 07-03-02, 10:12 PM   #22
Loggix

IP: 9C0B B83D

Quote:

Like Bareknuckle said,it is called the white house because it is white.And when you mentioned chineses house,that right their is making it a racial thing,people like you that want to view people as a certain race as compared to all one will take views like that.Yes the whitehouse has a lot of whites inside,but it doesn't mean it is for whites,as listed in the laws,all races should be treasted equally.Now the government isn't going to go aganist those laws in this day and age.My point is,it got its name from its color,it has nothing to do with what race does what,it is just the way you interept things....
Old 07-03-02, 10:15 PM   #23
bareknuckle

Quote:

it has alot to do with it...u think the white house should be renamed which is rediculous and shows how much intelligence u lack...the white house was named before it was even inhabited because of its distinctive white color...just from looking at it i would probably consider naming it the same thing...the white house is mostly white people but that doesnt mean colored people dont have a chance...it might be harder for them now but things are changing...just look at the nba...it used to be mostly white and now look...everything might not be equal but we are moving in the right direction and racism is definitly declining so why dont u quit ur bitching and moaning and actually do something about it...sure u can identify a problem but if u bitch about it and dont suggest a solution then u just look moranic....
Old 07-03-02, 10:16 PM   #24
bareknuckle

Quote:
Originally posted by Konfidential

Like Bareknuckle said,it is called the white house because it is white.And when you mentioned chineses house,that right their is making it a racial thing,people like you that want to view people as a certain race as compared to all one will take views like that.Yes the whitehouse has a lot of whites inside,but it doesn't mean it is for whites,as listed in the laws,all races should be treasted equally.Now the government isn't going to go aganist those laws in this day and age.My point is,it got its name from its color,it has nothing to do with what race does what,it is just the way you interept things....
yeah...it would be different if it was called the caucasian house or some shit
Old 07-03-02, 10:19 PM   #25
Loggix

IP: 9C0B B83D

Quote:
yeah...it would be different if it was called the caucasian house or some shit

exactly,but it isn't called that,and it never will.......Bareknuckle,I need you to get at me on aim,or peep my post in the crew thread,it is sort of important........uno,just hard to explain.......
Old 07-03-02, 10:52 PM   #26
F-Money Bags

Quote:
Originally posted by Konfidential

You really think the government is gonna say we named the white house cause we only recruit white people...that would be a little obvious wouldn't it....rascisim been part of the US, now there tryin' to bring down Islam, with all the bullshit on CNN...And on the comment Bare Knuckles made:

I never said they should rename it, I said why did they name it...and you don't know how much intelligence I lack or not....you always take a simple thing and make the other dude look like a fuckin' asshole, i see it on the board...And about the NBA, the nba been had african american's in it but till this day you haven't seen a black president...does that mean African American's can entertain the US but they can never Rule the US...and I ain't bitchin' about shit...all i said was name The white house "white" is beein' racisit..period...you always think somebody is bitchin'...damn..that's all..1
Old 07-04-02, 12:09 AM   #27
Killah Koz

IP: B70F B29D

Quote:
Originally posted by ShakezPere

Exerp of All Out

"bustin' caps at Jay-Z, and still avoidin' capture. While yall
caught up in the rapture still after me, I'm in Jamaica sippin'
Dakarey, no doubt"

lol
Old 07-04-02, 12:23 AM   #28
bareknuckle

Quote:

You really think the government is gonna say we named the white house cause we only recruit white people...that would be a little obvious wouldn't it....rascisim been part of the US, now there tryin' to bring down Islam, with all the bullshit on CNN...And on the comment Bare Knuckles made:

I never said they should rename it, I said why did they name it...and you don't know how much intelligence I lack or not....you always take a simple thing and make the other dude look like a fuckin' asshole, i see it on the board...And about the NBA, the nba been had african american's in it but till this day you haven't seen a black president...does that mean African American's can entertain the US but they can never Rule the US...and I ain't bitchin' about shit...all i said was name The white house "white" is beein' racisit..period...you always think somebody is bitchin'...damn..that's all..1

learn to read...i said the nba started off with very few blacks..kinda like politics now...and eventually grew in numbers which is most likely what will happen with colored people in politics..
Old 07-04-02, 12:28 AM   #29
F-Money Bags

^^not happenin' when we got people like Bush runnin' the fuckin' government....Anyway I don't even wanna argue cause you're still not changin' my mind....1
Old 07-04-02, 10:50 PM   #30
sPLiFFeAZy

IP: 6881 240B

he alive

there is way more things to prove that he is alive then he is died

look at all tha things that add up to 7

his age 25 2+5=7
last album feb 13,1996 died on sep13,96.......7 mouths after
he died 7 days after he got shot
he died at 4:03 pm 4+3=7
and i also think biggie died 7 mouths after pac bout im not sher......