RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-04, 02:51 AM   #1
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

word, but i dunno how many people do the story, so i wouldn't wanna piss folkz off, lol....... empire---go to the other thread with Troop....
Old 12-05-04, 03:35 AM   #2
..::Climax::..
noonesiller

IP:

man the rap olymipcs started off well....... but then mr nostradamus decides to take over the modding and restart everything and it just never got off from there!! JUST CLOSE IT DOWN SO WE CAN GET A NEW TOURNYMENT UNDERWAY!!!
Old 12-05-04, 03:37 AM   #3
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Climax::..
man the rap olymipcs started off well....... but then mr nostradamus decides to take over the modding and restart everything and it just never got off from there!! JUST CLOSE IT DOWN SO WE CAN GET A NEW TOURNYMENT UNDERWAY!!!

agreeded and theres fucking like 60 posts in storys been up for a month dead that shit to

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-04, 03:39 AM   #4
noonesiller

IP:

yeah and theres been some good tounrys been talked about so lets just shut rap olympics down and get something new up!!!!!!!!
Old 12-05-04, 03:39 AM   #5
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

kill the rap olympics... it's still all dicked up from the first time... i entered twice... dropped 3 times... won all 3... then it all went to shyt... 2 were no shows... most likely after they saw my drop...(they can't say i fed cuz i dropped first every time)... after i won no more battles were set-up for the next rounds... no real time limits were set for the olympics... man... just kill it until someone comes up with a sure-fire plan from beginning to end.... then post all the rules for the duration of the tourney... when it starts... when it officially ends... how many people in each category (should be a set limit)... get the areas to be represented more organized... i can go on for hours with this shyt but they'd prolly close the thread on me...

let it die...werd
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-04, 03:42 AM   #6
noonesiller

IP:

Quite right..... someone should pm strobe