RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Armada Da 187 vs. Flamin Barz
Flamin Barz 5 83.33%
Armada Da 187 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-05, 12:47 PM   #16
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: E3CA 7CA2

Voted For: Flamin Barz

armada had a nice verse, but ur structure was terrible, and i think thats whats did it for you. if ur structure was a lil better, u prolly wouldve took it. also, i didnt think ur rhymes were hard enough. ur punches were kinda soft, and i think u should elevate in that. and learn how to be more original in battles. voters like readin new stuff.
flamin barz-i think u took this one with better structure and harder multies. ur multies really tied tha ribbon in this one. u also had some hard punches that i felt landed in tha right places at tha right time. u can consistent in this one also, how u started out nice, and ended nice. and stayed focusin on ur oponent. u never fell off in this one, andd i feel ur verse was flawless. but i think u should work on ur mettaphores. u got tha multies, structure,punches, and rhyming, now if u can master mettas, u will be a real dope head l8r on...so elevate on that fam...
overall-i think this was a good battle, but not exactly perfect. i told yall what yall did good, and what yall should elevate on, just take that, and better urselves...

and plz return tha favor on tha battle link in siga against Countree Jay. that really needs votes, and plz explain ur vote. i enjoyed reading these verse, and would hate to not vote on none of yall's stuff no more because yall dont RTF

Keep elevating, and practicin...NO HATE...good battle

~1~
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy  
Old 02-06-05, 03:22 PM   #17
**GHOSTE**
Lyrics + Crunk = GHOSTE

This was feedback posted for Flamin Barz

IP: 9C92 533D

checkin pollz.......................................
Send a message via AIM to **GHOSTE**  
Old 02-06-05, 05:13 PM   #18
SQUAD-UP
++ON TOP++

IP: B52C 6258

flamin barz won this battle pretty easily.
structure=flamin barz
flow=flamin barz
punches=flamin barz
vocab=flamin barz def
i was really feelin flamin barz verse alot more. he just came alto harder than armada in thi sbattle. he aint have any hot punches or really good multies to win me over. work on ya structure too armada
RTF RTF
holla back at me
http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=174350
http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=174654

Old 02-14-05, 04:31 PM   #19
NoCkTerNuL
It's The Bay Area! Playa!

IP: E637 90B9

yo this was a weak battle but i'm gonna go with flamin barz because Armada's verse was stupid he was talkin about himself too much. the whole battle was overal weak. ya'll need to elevate

VOTE OR DIE!