RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > Free Agents
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-05, 09:14 AM   #16
Dex
Gods Of War! -yeah im one

Text Record: 20-13
IP: CD98 49E3

-Sorry CALI for freeposting in ya thread. I will open a bitch slapped thread right away.

It was very disrespectful of myself and my counterpart DJ em cee

Send a message via AIM to Dex Send a message via MSN to Dex   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-05, 09:15 AM   #17
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DAE3 AA77

are you audio..............if not then just go elevivate...your not worth the time...DEXTER...
Old 01-18-05, 10:07 AM   #18
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: FEAD 29BE

im here...........
............yes cali...........i see you playboy, lol.

cal....you trip me out bruh. your so unpredictable that its almost predictable, lmao. i think that you would make a great crhymie amongst the sindicates elite, but, my crew has an important say-so in this matter as well. me personally......i think you'd add a nice element to the team (text/audio). i know that you hold yours down, much respect to you. this is my concern............"will you respect the crhymies as your family, friends.....and as your peers"??? this is an important question......and i want you to think about it thoroughly before answering anything. i saw somewhere that you had made the comment about "fuck a net crew" and "a net crew cant be about shit", yada, yada, yada. anyway.....in my opinion.......and in c.s.'s eyes........we do stand for something of importance, internet or not. c.s. was built for lyricists who believe in each other.....loyalty...... and crew elevation. in one way or another, we all play a signifigant part towards the growth of the crew. we do so not just for ourselves.....but for the bigger picture: inspiration, education and entertainment. we need dedicated artists to help us secure and improve our already stable "dynasty". truthfully ask yourself, "is sindicate city somewhere that you would be proud to call home"??? "will you be willing to bite your tongue (at times) and selflessly handle business for the family"??? and finally......"win, lose or draw....are you going to be down for the long haul"??? we dont need someone here for the moment....we need real cats doing real work. we need to know that we can trust you. no doubt, i believe that you have what it takes to be a crhymie.....but do YOU feel the same? if your still interested in crhyme sindicate and are truly willing to help build upon the "c.s. empire", than i say your in. HOWEVER, i would be an incompetant leader to let you in that easy. please consult the various crhymies on the team that you've funked with (dj em sce, babz, abz, willa, c.j. etc.....lmao) and see what they say. if you all can put your petty beefs aside for the glory of the franchise.........YOU ARE FAMILY. love is love. word.

holla at them and find out........then drop your response in our forum. i trust you will make the right decision for all of us. continue to hold it down pimpin'.

oner...

...the super........big bad c.s.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 01-18-05, 10:17 AM   #19
convicted
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 64A0 EA20

yo lookin for a crew to jump into
only seriouse peps if anybody got a recommendation
holla at me im sick of just postin threads CB83
Old 01-18-05, 06:13 PM   #20
Scareface
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

Damn CALI I cant beleave This

Who Let You go ?

N E ways A MAyne come to lyrical Catacylsm ......I Promise Ill Have a Spot Waitin for you ,,.........But Thats if you accept The offer bcuz you kight go somewhere else

N E ways jus a suggestion
Send a message via MSN to Scareface Send a message via Yahoo to Scareface   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-05, 08:23 PM   #21
Sick.
Do Re Mi

IP: 28AD 5545

word.... take the LC offer my dude ...peace .. 1

crhyme sindicate

Old 01-18-05, 08:34 PM   #22
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 5671 DBDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
im here...........
............yes cali...........i see you playboy, lol.

cal....you trip me out bruh. your so unpredictable that its almost predictable, lmao. i think that you would make a great crhymie amongst the sindicates elite, but, my crew has an important say-so in this matter as well. me personally......i think you'd add a nice element to the team (text/audio). i know that you hold yours down, much respect to you. this is my concern............"will you respect the crhymies as your family, friends.....and as your peers"??? this is an important question......and i want you to think about it thoroughly before answering anything. i saw somewhere that you had made the comment about "fuck a net crew" and "a net crew cant be about shit", yada, yada, yada. anyway.....in my opinion.......and in c.s.'s eyes........we do stand for something of importance, internet or not. c.s. was built for lyricists who believe in each other.....loyalty...... and crew elevation. in one way or another, we all play a signifigant part towards the growth of the crew. we do so not just for ourselves.....but for the bigger picture: inspiration, education and entertainment. we need dedicated artists to help us secure and improve our already stable "dynasty". truthfully ask yourself, "is sindicate city somewhere that you would be proud to call home"??? "will you be willing to bite your tongue (at times) and selflessly handle business for the family"??? and finally......"win, lose or draw....are you going to be down for the long haul"??? we dont need someone here for the moment....we need real cats doing real work. we need to know that we can trust you. no doubt, i believe that you have what it takes to be a crhymie.....but do YOU feel the same? if your still interested in crhyme sindicate and are truly willing to help build upon the "c.s. empire", than i say your in. HOWEVER, i would be an incompetant leader to let you in that easy. please consult the various crhymies on the team that you've funked with (dj em sce, babz, abz, willa, c.j. etc.....lmao) and see what they say. if you all can put your petty beefs aside for the glory of the franchise.........YOU ARE FAMILY. love is love. word.

holla at them and find out........then drop your response in our forum. i trust you will make the right decision for all of us. continue to hold it down pimpin'.

oner...

...the super........big bad c.s.

*PIMP SLAPS S.V FOR THAT LONG ASS PARAGRAPH*I DONT HAVE NO BEEF WITH NONE OF THEM AB SAID SOME SMART SHIT TO ME AND YOU DO UNDERSTAND I CAN JOIN WHATEVER CREW I WANT?ALL I GOTTA DO IS PUT C.S IN MY SIG AND CHECK INOR WHATEVER OTHER CREW I WANNA BE IN YOU CANT STOP ME ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS NOT ADD ME TO THE ROOSTA WHICH MEANS 0 SO MAYBE ILL JOIN C.S TOMMOROW

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-05, 05:38 AM   #23
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 6FF2 C222

~new breed~ hoe.
Old 01-19-05, 09:36 AM   #24
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: AB2A 83BB

cali you bastard...........youre really attempting to strong arm your way in c.s. arent you???....lmmfao. i call that dedication. ha.

well, i dropped my two cents in.

oner...

s.v.

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 01-19-05, 01:50 PM   #25
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 8E5B A9D3

hes skilled....so simple and plainly i say
IN
Old 01-20-05, 10:25 AM   #26
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: 2274 F46A

*cough*

uhh.......cali???

*cough*

s.v.

Old 01-20-05, 10:53 AM   #27
Scareface
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 28AD 5545

YOU KNOW WHERE ITS AT MAYNE HIT ME BACK UP IF YOU ACCEPT
Send a message via MSN to Scareface Send a message via Yahoo to Scareface   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-05, 12:02 PM   #28
*DipSet*
Obscure Intelligence

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 4BD0 87AE

yo cali your in the Twisted Goverment if you want just go check in in our forum

-:Me V%S J.Burkez:-

-:Me V%S BiZzo:-

Dont Become a Number

on my shit list
Old 01-20-05, 06:16 PM   #29
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: A0C8 44A9

pm me, me and spek got a good offer for you biotch.
Old 01-21-05, 05:35 AM   #30
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 5671 DBDD

^lol I Want A Crew Thatll Defintaly Be Here When I Come Back Im Moving On The 1st Almost 90% Surely

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote