RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Lyric 0 0%
Spektikul 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-05, 12:46 PM   #16
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 09AB 3F4B

Voted For: Spektikul

Lyric: i loved your approach on the topic,emotion was good and creativity was definately there. Structure made it easy to read, had your flow on lock. Found a good balance with your vocab and the imagery was nice to. Solid drop!

Spektikul: very nice approach on the topic, loved the twist in the ending. The strongest aspect of your verse was definately the emotion, it was so raw and true...It was a long read but you had me focussed throughout the whole thing (props for that). Vocab was straight to the point, "in your face" attitude and was feeling your flow for sure.

In the end, my vote goes to Spektikul because I felt it was a stronger piece based on the emotion...No hate...both did a very good job...

Return the favor please...link is in the sig...thanks...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ  
Old 02-05-05, 04:45 AM   #17
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP: 5671 DBDD

ok both had good strture and length both also had good emotion and visual this was a pretty tight battle here for real nice shit by both the only thing i think made lyrics verse less good as spekticals was the dope way spek went deeper into the topic while lyric kept it short and simple spek allowed me to see the whole picture like a movie while lyric just gave me the sitcom spot and thats what i think made speks drop better the depth both return honest votes on link in my sig

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.  
Old 02-05-05, 05:02 AM   #18
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

IP: C431 103C

Thanks...I will return the favor...Uppin..........

Old 02-05-05, 05:42 AM   #19
Status
Ask About Me

IP: 98E5 6E5E

this was kinda close but i think oyu took this by far...

lyric you need to be more creative...also you need to up your vocab.,.....your attemt was good but for some reason i was just feeling SPEKs verse alot better...you need to eleavte alil more,.....and get creative..see creativitiy is very good in a topical battle...but nice shit....just elevtate..

spek...you get my vote becuase you had an all around better verse...better vocab and better creativity,,,,,that lay out was nice and made it alot easier to understand and read your shit...nice shit but you need to pic up a mic....that subject is nice becuaswe it leaves you open to alot of ideas....nice battle yo

vote=spek...word is bond