RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-05, 09:21 PM   #16
gotaasswhoopin4u
Throwback

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3737 CC4A

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKEDCLOWN
i didnt read this when i posted before but pop lotty... that is the most intelligent thing u have EVER said... i am compleatly impressed... i still hate you but i hate you a little less

You skay........
Old 01-27-05, 10:05 PM   #17
Metaskriptz
Doper Then Dope

IP: 28AD 5545

2 mill dies on the holocaust...and Sudan is having the same problem today
just ready on news

DOPER THEN DOPE
Send a message via AIM to Metaskriptz   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-05, 10:08 PM   #18
gotaasswhoopin4u
Throwback

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 3737 CC4A

LOL...speaking of this anyway...did anyone see this shit about these 'New Nazis' roflz, niggas make hate music and diss tracks to anyone that is not pure German or whatever I guess...it's sad.. this dude said 'Racism is something this world needs' I was dying...true story.
Old 01-27-05, 10:12 PM   #19
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

Text Record: 15-4
IP: 6E28 0B26

Just Seeing Pictures Of Jew's Being Taken Into A Shower, Thinking The Enimies Was Being Nice And Shit, To Give Them A Shower. But No Some Poisinus Gas Came Out. I Have To Holacaust. Wun
Old 01-27-05, 10:56 PM   #20
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 5671 DBDD

whoever says slavery is a damn fool do you understand that the fucking holocaust killed 68% of the jewish population?!!they did experiments on people they killed people in ovens and gas chambers thet didnt feed people 97% of woman were raped they were marched till they died slavery was horrible but the holocaust was way worse in 3 more years the jews wouldve been completly wiped out as a race completly whoever says slavery was worse is a idiot and needs to go read some books cuz for everything happen bad with slavery i can name something 10 times worse with the holucaust hitler used children in experiments babys only months old he burned people alive by the 100s of 1000s hitler was worse then any slave master and 10000000000 times more ruthless

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-05, 11:00 PM   #21
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 5671 DBDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKEDCLOWN
this is a stupid thread.... but if i had to give an answer it would be the holocaust with out a doubt... the holocaust in ways is still going on today... the effects that it has had on the world is everlasting... the jewish population in the world is still down from where it once was or where it would be if it had never happend... im not downplaying slavery but in 5-10 years of the holocaust there were A LOT more people killed than in 200+ years of slavery... 6-10 milion jews were killed... end of story

^that is word final you sound dumb more people were killed in the houlocaust the in all world wars combined hitler is the number 2 biggest killer in the world only behind stalin and stalin was the one to stop him

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-05, 11:34 PM   #22
poetry2abeat
Middle Weight

IP: 1EDC 673C

holocaust cuz they took jews and lithainins{most people ont know that} im part lithsauin so if course o go woth the holocaust
Old 01-28-05, 01:57 AM   #23
MadProphet
^ > u

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 81E5 18AB

ima go w/ troop for having the best answer in this thread

its basically a question of would you rather be demorilized, made to feel like you were less then shit made to feel inferior, beaten regularly, seperated from your family and tortured mentally and physically (slavery) or well...we all know what the holocaust had

donlt look at amounts of people, im talkin about what a worse experience would be for the people that went through it

Get Soul-Clapped with Cold Raps
Freestyles with E-Style

1x Punchline League Champion

First Open Mic -" RV's State Of Mind"

Quote:
MC: Representative of Hip Hop Culture
Rapper: Representative of Corporate Interests
Send a message via AIM to MadProphet   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-05, 02:56 AM   #24
MC Virtuoso
New to RV

IP: DEEC 8168

Uh.. Ive read up on this shit and there were 15 mill people taken on the slave ships and aprox' half of them died..

Below is a list of the death toll. for hollocaust

# Between five and six million Jews
# More than three million Soviet prisoners of war
# More than two million Soviet civilians
# More than one million Polish civilians
# More than one million Yugoslav civilians
# About 70,000 men, women and children with mental and physical handicaps
# More than 200,000 gipsies
# Unknown numbers of political prisoners, resistance fighters, homosexuals and deportees

*edit* I just read your last post and I think The slave ships were less moral due to the fact that there was more people responsible for them. But its hard too judge which was more immoral because they both singled out people just for being different.

Last edited by Unregistered : 01-28-05 at 03:10 AM.
Send a message via MSN to MC Virtuoso   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-05, 10:46 AM   #25
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

Text Record: 20-10
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1AF0 6ADD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadProphet
ima go w/ troop for having the best answer in this thread

its basically a question of would you rather be demorilized, made to feel like you were less then shit made to feel inferior, beaten regularly, seperated from your family and tortured mentally and physically (slavery) or well...we all know what the holocaust had

donlt look at amounts of people, im talkin about what a worse experience would be for the people that went through it

the worse experiance people went through? and i take it that you say slavery was worse? read a fuckin book, u and troop both... goddamn! the holocaust was about a million times worse than slavery ever was... now like i said in a previous post im not downplaying slavery, it was a bad time for america and the world... but the holocaust was a time of unspeakable terror and evil. jews were nearly WIPED OUT as a race! the holocaust is still seeing effects today... if the holocaust had never happend the jewish population would be normal, but it is still way down. in slavery were people burned alive in an oven as there family stood in line to be done away with the same way... in slavery were people led to belive it was finaly time to take a shower only to be gassed to death by the masses?... were slaves experimented on and reguarly castrated? slavery was a horrible time in history, many people DID die... people were whipped and forced away from there family, but they were fed, kept relativly helthy so they could work... in the holocaust people were not fed half the time and when they did get to "eat" it was little to nothing at all... people were seperated from there familys never to see or hear from them again... some survivors of the holocaust that made it to liberation day who are still alive today still wake up screaming of the horrors that they had to endure in theyre time in the ghettos and camps... i ask you this... did the slaves wake up every morning to the smell of burnt flesh filling the air, wondering if it was theyre mother, father, sister or brother whom they are smelling being burnt alive? did the slaves awake to the sound of a screaming baby being tested on and then murdered?

to all those who say slavery was worse... i say go read a fucking book because the holocaust makes slavery look like sesame street and thats for fuckin real
Old 01-28-05, 10:52 AM   #26
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 0CD1 2701

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJet
Thats why I say Holocaust.
It was such a swift blow, often that makes more impact in a culture.

In slavery, blacks adapted.
The jew population today is at like 60%.....

man ur safe and every thing

but...how the fuck can you say .".In slavery,the blacks adapted"- are you fucking serious........

dont get me wrong im black, but in the context of this thread the holocaust was worse in terms of deaths...slavery was worse in terms of evry other way

Pz

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 01-28-05, 10:58 AM   #27
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 1230 1904

6 million +(Holocaust) versus 25 + millions (middle passage aka slavery)

...............YOU DO THE MATH.................
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-05, 11:00 AM   #28
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

your one of the ignorant ones i was speaking of... i thought u had me on ignore faggot
Old 01-28-05, 11:18 AM   #29
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 1818 3346

you can't even compare the two...infact i wouldn't say black slavery was even in the top 10 wrong doings of the world...
-and the holocaust was mos def #1...
-it wasn't 3 years you idiots...
-auschwitz was open for around 10...
-i've takin history at a university level...
-and not nearly fucking 25 million blacks died...it says on the net around 100000due to being killed...
-thats a fraction
-this topic baffles me...
and you guys talk like because your black like you were slaves, thats fucking ridiculous and laughable. CLUE IN the CONFEDERATION LOST like a hundred fucking years AGO!!!!
Old 01-28-05, 11:21 AM   #30
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

^^^^ JPOLL.... 100% correct... werd to tha fullest