RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
C.A.L.I 5 71.43%
headgames 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-05, 12:06 AM   #16
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP: 5671 DBDD

^your Verse Was Trash One Two I Read Your Diss On Soc Nothing Like This At All This Actually Had Ok Punches Not Good But Way Better Then What You Write You Had A Ghostwriter Which Shows What A Fag Ass Homo You Are

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.  
Old 02-04-05, 12:11 AM   #17
Master Minded
Banned: Cheating

This was feedback posted for C.A.L.I

IP: B67F E6F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
Voted For: C.A.L.I

Haha...this one sided...Cali came so much herder in this...headgame's verse wasnt bad but alot of it was self glorification...Your punches was not that creative...personals was lame...Cali came better wit nice personals and some creative punches...RTF links in sig...

Jesus Christ... do you even know what a punch is... he came more creative, look for one line I had that was played, and now look at c.a.l.i's whole verse, one sided, god damn

Old 02-04-05, 12:14 AM   #18
Master Minded

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
^your Verse Was Trash One Two I Read Your Diss On Soc Nothing Like This At All This Actually Had Ok Punches Not Good But Way Better Then What You Write You Had A Ghostwriter Which Shows What A Fag Ass Homo You Are

your disgusting, maybe it's because I actually didnt key up my verse in 20 minutes this time, and did it in 40, and cuz I talk to 9th Degree For$aken Daz Soc Red Bull on msn and always ask you know try to elevate, and so they helped me, I told you I elevated, now stfu, I won you know, and your trying to sway the battle, by saying I dropped crappy and that I got ghost writes, stop swaying fag, you dropped straight shit, one good bar and rest simple and played, you know I won this, I know I won this, even if all my punches weren't fire, most were good, enough to kill you, now stfu and face your wackness

Old 02-04-05, 12:16 AM   #19
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP: A59C 118B

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
^kid Has A Ghostwriter One Same Shit Happened In The Fuxjustaword Battle But My Verse Is Still Better And Ill Win And I Keystyled It But Anyways This Kids Wack And I Think Soc Is The Ghostwriter Thats His Style There Which Makes Soc A Fag

Anyways headgames kicked dat ass, just checkin polls since my vote won't count =/

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-04-05, 12:19 AM   #20
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP: A59C 118B

Limited Edition is stupid. Self glorification is not saying what you'll do to someone you fuckin idiot. Anyways, headgames won this.....easily.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-04-05, 12:31 AM   #21
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

^no wrong and good job ghostwriting sochow many times i gotta own you as yourself now you come as others thats just gay as fuck word and no headgames you aint elevate cuz i seen your soc diss and it was garbage i know soc helped you thats his style all day and 9th told me earlier about you which means yall all in cohoots it just shows how fucking garbage you are and yes mad lines was self glory soc dont write like that again and this aint swaying headgames you dumb fuck nobosdy can see what i write

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 02-04-05, 01:30 AM   #22
Da Vinci
THE COUNCIL

This was feedback posted for headgames

IP: 95FF 1D86

Guess'n I'm Fam So I Can't Vote But Hot Battle, I Put It In The Voting Shop's Featured Battles Section.
Old 02-04-05, 07:27 AM   #23
headgames

your so fucking stupid empire, I never wrote a soc diss, I wrote a SPuL diss, and I didnt even try on that, I wrote all those lines in that in 1 minute, that's 30 minutes for 30 lines, and in this I took 40 minutes, 40 minutes for 16 lines foo, jeeze, ya think the one with 10 extra minutes 14 less lines might end up better? dumbass fat wendy's shit, and if my lines was self glory, what the fuck was yours??? If I say i'll break your legs faster then you do to your chairs, that's not making me look good, it's making you look bad, and then your like 'Sun' you any 'Day' of the week, not just the first... so if my line is self glory... so is yours dumbass, talking bout how you gonna son someone on all days, means your talking bout how good you are, see, your a fag man, your lines are more self glory then mine... I win peace

Old 02-04-05, 10:52 AM   #24
M-Eazy

IP: E3CA 7CA2

I WASNT feelin headgames drop. too much personals, that didnt hit right. u shouldve came harder, yo structure was kinda wack, and i think ur verse was simple. i think cali took this one tho, cause he had better punches and personals. and his structure was better, and he came with good wordplay. some of his lines were off tho, so i think u should elevate on that. but i was feelin ur change in style in this one. nice. headgame, if u wouldve focused more on tha battle, then how tha dude looks, u prolly wouldve came hard.
overall-i think cali took this one hands down. he came more prepared, and more original. no hate tho...plz RTF on battle links in sig
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy  
Old 02-04-05, 11:29 AM   #25
SPuL™

This was feedback posted for headgames

IP: 03C2 3387

why the hell my name in this thread?......................................
Send a message via AIM to SPuL™  
Old 02-04-05, 01:13 PM   #26
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: B5E4 D9CA

checkin' the polls.

nice job fellas. ^^^UPPIN'!!!^^^

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.

Old 02-04-05, 02:57 PM   #27
headgames

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT

I WASNT feelin headgames drop. too much personals, that didnt hit right. u shouldve came harder, yo structure was kinda wack, and i think ur verse was simple. i think cali took this one tho, cause he had better punches and personals. and his structure was better, and he came with good wordplay. some of his lines were off tho, so i think u should elevate on that. but i was feelin ur change in style in this one. nice. headgame, if u wouldve focused more on tha battle, then how tha dude looks, u prolly wouldve came hard.
overall-i think cali took this one hands down. he came more prepared, and more original. no hate tho...plz RTF on battle links in sig

My verse was simple??? he compared me to a hat board game, dick sucking jokes on my name are played, and he used a beat-dick line... one of the top 5 most played lines of all time... but I came simple, and Hands Down??? his only had like one bar with wordplay same for me... wtf DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT A PUNCH IS??? a personel on how someone looks is a punch you dumbass motherfuckers... if I lose, i'm off this site for real

Old 02-04-05, 03:03 PM   #28
Master Minded

I just re-read my verse... omfg, I had 4 bars of wordplay, empire had like 1 or 2 and mine was def better, and he had better wordplay...

Old 02-04-05, 06:46 PM   #29
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

^actual headgames and checker hat is mega metaphore word play the fact you cant see that and thinks its a wack line shows what a herb you are

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 02-04-05, 06:57 PM   #30
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

IP: 888C 2BD4

Voted For: headgames

good battle, i will vote later
but head u giving half a mil for votes?
dat can cause d/r votes..fuck it

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.